29.4k. Yakuza. Also would this hold true for monsters with similar effect? ... Q&A Rulings. TCG card, "Crackdown." Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. TCG official rules for "Crackdown." Gravity Rush • Sleeping Dogs • HITMAN • Bloodstained • In a use case where: - Player 1 has a monster like Vijam the Cubic Seed, which effect is "Cannot be destroyed by battle." Just Cause • Astral Chain • Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The player's character is a super-human Agent created by the Agency, an international police organization based in Pacific City. Crackdown's effect will stop applying when omega leaves the field. Infinite Impermanence (and effect veiler) negates all effects of the monster on the field, even if the monster is removed from the field in the process of the effect activating/resolving. This is a welcoming community where players make posts to ask for any help they would like. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. There are lots of useful resources linked around Yugioh101, check them out! My opponent activates Psy-Framelord Omega banishes effect, I chain crackdown targeting the Framelord. Community content is available under. Help new and returning players join Yugioh! God Eater • In Crackdown, the player must rid Pacific city of three criminal gangs, Los Muertos, Volk, and Shai-Gen, each claiming a different district of the city: La Mugre, the Den, and the Corridor. The Agents have access to the Agency's best equipment to fight against crime in Pacific City. Lightseekers • Quantum Break • The player's character is a super-human Agent created by the Agency, an international police organization based in Pacific City. Retro City Rampage • Devil May Cry • System Shock • Please refer to this page for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Crackdown; These are the card details for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Help new and returning players join Yugioh! Darksiders • The effect of Rescue Rabbit activates on the field and therefore would be negated by Infinite Impermanence. Archived. Fran Bow • Syvalion • KONAMI Customer Support [Official] @konami_support [Yu-Gi-Oh! TheGameRogue (talk • contribs) 05:31, January 11, 2016 (UTC), *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Onimusha • Mafia • In a use case where: - Player 1 has a monster like Vijam the Cubic Seed, which effect is "Cannot be destroyed by battle." LEGO Games • This is a Continuous Trap that lets you Target and take control 1 face-up Monster your opponent controls. That said, the question then becomes whose control the monster goes under when it returns. Close. Crackdown ruling on banish monster that return to play. As each Agent fights, its abilities evolve; for example, a new Agent can jump slightly higher than the average human, but an Agent with maxed out Agility can leap over buildings. Bayonetta • The Saboteur • I want to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh … if i have rescue rabbit on field and it gets hit with infinite impertinence, and banish it for its cost does its eff still go through or is it negated. Monster Hunter • ", ARK: Survival Evolved • u/realvamp27. Wouldn't blame anyone for the confusion though, not really stuff that has modern citations, just an old UDE ruling that has no real reason to be wrong. Last Day on Earth: Survival • There are lots of useful resources linked around Yugioh101, check them out! Crackdown and its sequels are third-person shooter video games played in an open-world. There are lots of useful resources linked around Yugioh101, check them out! Legacy of Kain • No More Heroes • Asura's Wrath • Microsoft describes it as "a new iteration of the groundbreaking open-world action series that features a whole new campaign — fully playable in co-op — and uses Xbox Live to power a city that isn’t just an exciting place to play, but is a part of your destructive arsenal. Lollipop Chainsaw • Use Shaddoll Fusion to fuse face-down Shaddoll monsters. Welcome to Crackdown Wiki Subnautica • Frogger • Legend of Zelda • ... Getting Back into Yu-Gi-Oh Deck Help. NOTE: Infinite Impermanence cannot be chained to Rescue Rabbit's effect to negate it, it would have to be activated in response to the summon of Rescue Rabbit, which is the scenario the above ruling is for. Thanks! The wiki about Crackdown, Crackdown 2, and Crackdown 3We are currently editing over 303 articles, and you can help. Assassin's Creed • This card cannot be activated during the Damage Step. The Getaway • Prince of Persia • if i have rescue rabbit on field and it gets hit with infinite impertinence, and banish it for its cost does its eff still go through or is it negated. https://crackdown.fandom.com/wiki/Crackdown_Wiki?oldid=9196. Driver: Parallel Lines • Ōkami • Shenmue • MediEvil • ; Use this card in an Xyz-focused Deck to take an opponent's monster of the appropriate Level to use as material, or adjust the Level with another card's effect. MadWorld • Marvel's Spider-Man • If I target a monster that banishes itself by it's own ability, will I get to control it when it comes back or do I control it before it leaves and then comes back under my control. Tant que vous contrôlez le monstre, il … Mercenaries • Crackdown and its sequels are third-person shooter video games played in an open-world. The Last of Us • It should return to the controller's field and change back to the owner, who controlled it prior to crackdown stealing it. - Player 2 has Doomcaliber Knight, which has the effect "During either player's turn, if a monster effect is activated: Tribute this face-up card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.". Yu-Gi-Oh! Days Gone • It can’t attack or activate effects, which isn’t great, but there’s still lots of potential and combo use here. ruling help. This is a welcoming community where players make posts to ask for any help they would like. LEGO Marvel and DC • Watch Dogs • Vanquish • It even destroys itself for added measure. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Press J to jump to the feed. Press J to jump to the feed. TCG sets OCG sets Card search categories Other card information Gallery Rulings Errata Tips Appearances Trivia Lores Artworks Names External links Yugioh-Card card database: 14328 ()YuGiOh … Ninja Gaiden • He was trying to steal the treasures of the Shogun Hideyoshi as his greatest heist, but failed. (Learn more...), In Crackdown 2, ten years have passed since the Agency overthrew Pacific City's gangs. Detroit: Become Human • 8 months ago. OCG Rules Information] The card with the most inquiries recently is “Crackdown”! So then how can anyone do any of the following: Tribute a face-down Majespecter monster for the effect of a Majespecter Spell/Trap card.