Sealed! If you prefer to receive a specific version of the same title, please use "my message to eStarland" from checkout page. Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) FACTORY SEALED. But, in the harsh reality of nature, this … Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - complete set, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest CIB (Nintendo GameCube, Complete), Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Complete In Box, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Complete Tested, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest_ CIB Excellent Condition! BRAND NEW! Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Gamecube) NEW SEALED GEM MINT VGA 95, RARE! Cubivore… From the moment the game begins, your creature is on its own to fend for its life. Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest Nintendo GameCube Complete in Box CIB Nr-Mint! Lifetime Sell Price Range: $23.95 - $319.95. Add to Wish List. Total Price Tax Shipping Store In Stock $489.99. I love Cubivore, the music, the graphics, the puns, everything. Cubivore, Very Good GameCube,GameCube Video Games, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Disc Only, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest NINTENDO Gamecube GCN Video Game STRANGE, RARE, Nintendo GameCube Game CUBIVORE:Survival Of The Fittest Rare Disc Only Rare, Nintendo GameCube Game CUBIVORE:Survival Of The Fittest Rare Disc Resurfaced, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) With Case TESTED, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest, Nintendo GameCube, Loose Disc, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) DISC ONLY, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (2002) Box/Disc Only, TESTED WORKING, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Disc Only, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Rare Disc, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Disc Only USA TESTED, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) disc only, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) clean disc tested US. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Disc, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest Game Nintendo Gamecube Original Art/Disc ONLY, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Excellent Condition, CIB Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002). Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Video Games, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. It sat on the shelf for about a month, as I'm in the middle of too many games as it is, until I had a day off this past Monday. We do not factor unsold items into our prices. Check here for restocks at Walmart, Amazon, GameStop and Target, Xbox Series X and PS5 restock coming to Walmart Wednesday at 9 p.m. $0.00. GC, Cubivore Survival of the Fittest Nintendo GameCube GCN MIB NIB New Factory Seal, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) New & sealed, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (GameCube) CIB/MINT, Cubivore Survival of the Fittest for GameCube - Complete, Nintendo GameCube CUBIVORE Brand New, Factory Sealed, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo Game Cube) Brand New -Factory Sealed, Cubivore (Brand New Factory Sealed) for the Nintendo Gamecube, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest for Nintendo GameCube - Factory Sealed, Rare, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest - WATA Graded, 7.5 with B+ Seal. 3. Chart shows the price of Cubivore at the end of each month going back as long as we have … Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) Sealed , RARE! It a great game for kids of all ages, no blood & gore, no killing or stealing and no GUNS, just fun shaped animals (at least I think they're animals, very cute anyway) and bright colors, my son has played this game every day since its arrived & I don't see this one becoming boring too fast, & ending up on the shelf with all the other hundreds+ of Nintendo, PS1, PS2 & PS3 games, collecting dust after only a few days. Cubivore Brand New! Also, by collecting different items you can have access to stronger body parts such as horns and fangs, which can give you the edge in this dog-eat-dog world. We provide free shipping on all orders, pay quickly and your Instant Quote Value is good for 30 days. Over the years I lost my gamecube and games so this year of 2016 I made a newyears resolution. Remember, our goal is to make selling your Cubivore Nintendo GameCube the quickest, easiest way to sell and trade-in online.