A healing moisturiser that helps give me a glow - it's not hard to see why this is such a popular product. It does feel a little slimey on application but it quickly dries and isn’t sticky. Oo what's that HG cream you found? Keep on reading today's blogpost if you are interested. all rights reserved. Everything is above every expectation!! Is the cream suitable for oily skin and humid environment? Korean domestic – COSRX site Like, at first I thought my blemishes healed quicker but that effect seems to be gone now. I have been starting to use these two products in January 2016 and I can finally share my thoughts about it (6 months later). It is not too sticky. I was on the fence about investing in this one and you’ve helped me make up my mind ^^, OST Pure Vitamin C 21.5 serum (review here), Review: Pony Effect Color Correcting master palette, Review: Clio Kill Cover cushion - 2 BP Lingerie. I agree with the comments about the essence feeling a bit sticky. That's right, it is all about snail products today! After cleansing, at the last step of your basic care, apply an adequate amount to the face, dividing up the portions and applying each small portion to different areas. Today I am reviewing two products from Cosrx: Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power and the Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream. The cream, despite being way more slime-y in consistency actually absorbs well and isn't as sticky. The snail essence contains more snail though and I think it's more versatile since I like to mix in a couple drops of ampoules with it. There is no scent to the slightly translucent white cream. Overall, not a big deal but the benefits are great! Detailed comparison between Cosrx Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream vs Lab Series Skincare for Men Age Rescue Eye Therapy. Detailed comparison between MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream vs COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. Last in my routine, I slather Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair Cream all over my face as my moisturizer of choice. If you want an even more minimal ingredient product and even more snail power than you’ll prefer the Advanced Snail 96 essence. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. The jar itself is ~ $16USD for 100ml of product. I love skincare with snail filtrate in them. COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream dikemas dalam jar berukuran 100 gram. This one has as high as 92% of snail mucin, which is the highest I've seen so far in the market. It is that amazing. My skin loves this stuff. This COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream contains (you guessed it) 92% snail secretion filtrate which works to calm and soothe the skin. I am still using the lotion and it works fantastically. I have no problem experimenting with unusual ingredients on my skin. https://cosmily.com/comparison/cosrx-advanced-snail-peptide-eye-cream-vs-lab-series-skincare-for-men-age-rescue-eye-therapy. The only downside to it is that my face gets itchy when I sweat and sometimes it causes a slight rash around the jaw line so I have resorted to using it occasionally rather than every day. It also provides skin with a healthy dose of hydration and works to reduce redness and even out your skin tone. Serupa dengan produk … It's the second time I have ordered from you and I am so excited with your products. Ingredients: Snail secretion filtrate, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium hyaluronate, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, arginine, dimethicone, carbomer, panthenol, allantoin, sodium polyacrylate, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol, adenosine, phenoxyethanol. I haven't tried the cream yet but I love love love the essence. The cream is nice too, lightweight feeling but moisturizing. Love it. In 2015, COSRX listened to your voice and created a skin-friendly Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser to introduce you to a healthy way to care for the skin, and to help enhance your overall beauty life style. I have a very minimal 4-5 step routine and use this after a moisturizing toner and before a moisturizing cream and it seems to add a bit more of a dewy plumpness to my skin. level 2. I love the snail essence! I've noticed that angry/previously popped blemishes heal fifty times faster if I use it. Use following link to share the comparison results with your friends. After cleansing, toning and treatment products, take some of the cream and gentle smooth over skin until absorbed. It's also not a medical advice. The cream is nice too, lightweight feeling but moisturizing. I am now onto my third tub of this cream and have no intention of using anything else! COSRX describes this as: Made with all-natural domestic 92% snail secretion filtrate, the Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream acts to prevent aging and promote a healthy, rejuvenated skin while keeping in the hydration of a snail cream. Love this product, it’s leaves a silky smooth and not sticky feeling. If you are looking to add snail to your routine or replace your snail cream for something with fewer additives, give this a try! The essence wasn't hydrating & the cream is very light so it wasn't moisturizing for me & neither of them were healing in any way. Internationally – Sokoglam | Wishtrend | Memebox, Awesome! Very moisturising! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Note: My brows were filled in differently (arched in the before, straight in the after) and I am not lifting them in either photo. The slimy texture is easy to spread across the face without any pulling. Ukurannya cukup besar dan bulky. I’m using the cream for about 3-4 weeks and I’m becoming a huge fan of this cream. The addition of collagen makes it a wonderful anti-ageing product to use as well. It’s very light yet my skin goes from dry to moisturized so quickly. I agree. They both broke me out & caused soooo many CCs that grew into multiple cystic acne. If you have issues with sanitation, this is plenty to keep your cream relatively germ-free. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy and thick on the face. The cream comes in a stackable jar with a screw lid. I have used it for over a month. First I thought is so greasy on my face but it's not. It took me a while to test these 2 products since it always takes a while to see or feel any results with essences and creams. I prefer the essence a lot because it adds a nice inbetween moisturizing step to my routine. The Cosrx was very sticky if I used more than one pump but spreadability was amazing. I like Product 2 better because it contains more skin beneficial fruit extracts than Product 1. Cosrx Advanced snail 96 mucin power essence is a lightweight essence which absorbed into the skin fast and gives skin natural glow from inside. Love, Dad Product 2 = Organic Doctor Snail Gel, while Product 1 = COSRX Snail Mucin Essence 96. It is provided to attract your attention to potential threats. Of all the creams I have tried, this one gave me the most noticeable and immediate results. I have dry skin with hormonal acne and since adding it to my routine I've notice that it smooths any roughness from my dry areas, it helps any acne go away faster than usual, and it fades any pigmentation after a breakout. CosDna has a few red flags for acne; Cetearyl alcohol(2), Stearic acid(2), and Dimethicone(1). COSMILY Beauty and self-care products ingredients checker. I've even managed to use it all over my body without wasting much product. It really moisturises my skin ( suffering from Dry Skin). I have to rinse the AHA off otherwise I get a few red bumps esp if I apply it over the BHA without rinsing the BHA off first. COSRX ADVANCED SNAIL 96 MUXIN POWER ESSENCE, note: these products were sent to me for review purposes, but this didn't affect my opinion about the products, see. WAIT? I've gotten a few scabs from impatient picking and it keeps the scabs from hardening or flaking, which makes them heal quickly and without leaving a scar. Oh, I should mention, it is very stringy! I've used both. The addition of collagen makes it a wonderful anti-ageing product to use as well. Came with nice samples and lovely packaging, so will definitely shop with Beauty and Seoul in the future. The cream is a dream to use, it makes my skin super soft, but the essence is a bit.. Idk, it never seems to get fully absorbed? I'm honestly glad because the Benton essence works extremely well for me along with the other product staples in my routine, bumps are going away, no acne, PIH is fading quickly. COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. Find out which product is the best. This COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream contains (you guessed it) 92% snail secretion filtrate which works to calm and soothe the skin. The Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is a nourishing moisture cream with snail secretion filtrate at 92% content from living Korean snails. Snail comes with a few promises: anti-aging, hydration, and damage protection. WHAT? It's great for price, was quite calming on my skin but doesn't provide enough moisture.