Good oven until it rusts. Just select one of the presets using the dial for the type of cooking you want to do. Non existent customer service. The Frigidaire Professional, which had already disappointed us with its propensity for burning toast, produced undercooked, underwhelming pizzas when we cooked them according to the product's specifications (it did a little better when we used its own frozen pizza setting). Similar opinion? I did a fair amount of research on this before purchasing because so many appliances are garbage. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Next, we broke out the cookie dough, cooking multiple batches in each oven according to the product's instructions. Using the CSO-300 is nearly effortless. The steaming function is great for vegetables, fish and of course dumplings, the convection cooking is great as well. Nutri Ninja Vs Nutribullet Reviews: Which Personal Blender is Better? There is NO CONVECTION on the Convect setting. The oven has a front loading crumb tray at the bottom which is very easy to remove for cleanup. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Things got interesting when we started testing frozen pizza. But regardless of anything else, it will make your food taste great even while keeping calories down with the use of less oil, and if that’s what your priorities are, you will be pleasantly surprised using it. Cookies baked in the FlashXpress seemed to come out more evenly baked than the others, and when we put our wares out for a blind taste test, our tasters agreed, naming the Panasonic's cookies the best of the bunch. However, it DOES CONVECT on the Bake-Steam setting, with occasional steam. Fortunately, this isn't actually all that much work; you'll just need to run a 75-minute steam cycle using distilled vinegar. The Cuisinart uses about half the energy that a full sized oven uses, and far less if you are using both the stove and the oven at the same time, and it cooks faster too. Can only adjust temperatures by 25 degrees F for bake and broil an 10 degrees for steam. ©2020 - Smart Cook Nook. Simply turn the steam function to “super steam,” in an empty oven, let it saturate the inside with hot steam and wipe it clean! In the end, I'm calling it a draw between the two, although for my own personal tastes, the CSO-300's pizza is the one I'd want to eat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cuisinart Convection, Stainless Steel Steam & Convection Oven, 20x15, See all details for Cuisinart Convection, Stainless Steel Steam & Convection Oven, 20x15, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kind regards Cheryl. Best Black Friday 2020 deals: Big savings on TVs, headphones, Apple Watch, Roku, Fitbit, Chromebooks, more, PS5 in time for Black Friday? Sounds like they're paying me to leave this, but it's true. Conclusion All things considered, the CSO-300 was one of the most impressive toaster ovens that we tested, though I wouldn't say that it dominated the competition. The crumb tray is a great touch and useful making it better than a regular over. For small quantities of food this is the oven to use, no need to reheat the oven. We make everything in it and I mean everything, toast for breakfast, warm up leftovers from last night for lunch, broil fish, bake potatoes, steam vegetables for dinner. It is sleek, VERY easy to use, accurate in the settings and easy to clean. In fairness, none of the toaster ovens impressed us with their performance in the burger test. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cuisinart Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (Renewed), See all details for Cuisinart Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (Renewed), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am so happy with this oven from the day I purchased it from Myer. Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ Model BL641 Review. Discuss: Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam + Convection Oven review: Versatile cooking for expensive tastes Sign in to comment Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. The uniformity of heating is amazing, and even doubts about your glasses. Here’s why … One of the newest advances in cooking is to add a steaming function to a convection style countertop oven. I love the fact that it fit a large pan. You can also submit support questions through an online form, or call toll-free 7 days a week at 1-800-726-0190. https://cuisinart.com.au/products/combo-steam-convection-oven. Only the Breville managed to get any kind of char on the meat, but that didn't win it many extra votes in our taste test, where our guinea pigs had a hard time calling any of the burgers a winner. It is so versatile, and it is surprising how much you can cook in it. We found ourselves using this oven daily and hardly turn on our regular oven. It doesn't mention how I would do this in the manual. For other toaster ovens, check out our top picks here. Reheating leftovers won’t result in dried up food. I followed this procedure and cleaning was easy, Using the CSO-300 is nearly effortless. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Here’s why …. Rest assured, we are committed to maintaining the same level of service and will be in contact as soon as we are able. I don't think you will be disappointed, I know I was not!!!! I would give it six stars if i could. Listing monitored by Cuisinart representatives. Price is also such great value. Things clean up easily even without using the steam clean setting. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. The Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven – the Cuisinart CSO-300N1 – is a superb value item which delivers great results. You would need two of them to do that; one to steam veggies while the other cooks up a roast. It's so easy to use, perfect size … We make everything in it and I mean everything, toast for breakfast, warm up leftovers from last night for lunch, broil fish, bake potatoes, steam vegetables for dinner. We opted to get away from any microwave use and opted for steaming instead. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I love it, the steam addition makes a big difference. Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Online Store for A$329.00. The company has more than just electric pressure cookers. I've only used the steam function once and felt it wasn't necessary for cooking tomatoes but I wanted to give it a go, following the recipe in the instruction book. Potentially great product - this one is defective, 10 days past Amazon's return window. I'd recommend this for anyone who lives in a small household. Owners who use their oven more frequently will want to decalcify on a more regular basis. This thing is fantastic. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Can I make yoghurt in the oven? They range from $66 to $280. The only problem is the seal around the door has worn down, causing it to loose heat. This oven has a 2 year warranty with offices in Australia and New Zealand. It had died within a few months and Myer replaced it as under warranty. Trying to locate cuisinart’s replacement parts to order this seal & fix? The self clean option is good but I find it a bit difficult to clean the remained pieces of food after self-clean. Otherwise, I'd recommend sacrificing a little bit of that versatility for the sake of your wallet, and sticking with a much more affordable but still impressive model, like the Panasonic FlashXpress. It does a great job producing food that is moist but browned, in half the time. It grills the perfect steak, grilled cheese sandwich, steams the perfect dumplings/ dim sum and cooks all rice (including brown) beautifully. Discuss: Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam + Convection Oven review: Versatile cooking for expensive tastes Sign in to comment Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.