Cumberland County has also invested in Naviance software in order to implement career exploration in the 7-8 grades. Visitors will be screened, which will include temperature check and screening questions per CDC guidelines. Known for artistic excellence, outdoor adventure and a strong business base, Cumberland County, Tennessee is perfectly situated for global outreach. Please fill out and send back to school tomorrow 11/19/20. $.' Bill Lee recently said people should wear them and because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had tightened its guidelines on what constitutes close contact.”. ",#(7),01444'9=82. <> The Dr. David Campbell, Mr. Roy Stone, and Dr. Robert Wood Cumberland County Charitable Fund awarded over 9,900 to Cumberland County Educators and their students on August 11th, Back to School -Title I Important Info for Families, 7657 Highway 127 North | Crossville, TN 38571 | Phone: 931-484-5174, Copyright © 2020 Cumberland County School District, Safe at Home Address Confidentiality Program. ?a?�?�@#@d@�@�A)AjA�A�B0BrB�B�C:C}C�DDGD�D�EEUE�E�F"FgF�F�G5G{G�HHKH�H�IIcI�I�J7J}J�KKSK�K�L*LrL�MMJM�M�N%NnN�O OIO�O�P'PqP�QQPQ�Q�R1R|R�SS_S�S�TBT�T�U(UuU�VV\V�V�WDW�W�X/X}X�YYiY�ZZVZ�Z�[E[�[�\5\�\�]']x]�^^l^�__a_�``W`�`�aOa�a�bIb�b�cCc�c�d@d�d�e=e�e�f=f�f�g=g�g�h?h�h�iCi�i�jHj�j�kOk�k�lWl�mm`m�nnkn�ooxo�p+p�p�q:q�q�rKr�ss]s�ttpt�u(u�u�v>v�v�wVw�xxnx�y*y�y�zFz�{{c{�|!|�|�}A}�~~b~�#��G��� Hale was one of those who voted against the latter measure. ... 368 4th Street | Crossville, TN 38555 | PH: 931.484.6135 | … ]ӌ�9�wn���_���]w������oW[�����Z�y Cumberland County students and teachers are stuck wearing facial coverings for the foreseeable future after the local school board chairman cited procedure as a reason not to reconsider their mask mandates. 8 0 obj 37 South Drive %���� From The Tennessee State Secretary's Office ... and Dr. Robert Wood Cumberland County Charitable Fund awarded over 9,900 to Cumberland County Educators and their students on August 11th Mon Aug 17 07:50 AM. Face coverings are recommended for visitors. 3 0 obj The Middle School STEM Start-Up Grants will be awarded to schools in 25 districts, and schools in 15 districts will be awarded CTE Career Exploration Grants, with a total of 89 schools receiving grants. � "��� ���x2��I����p q�%�A���L�8��U �nS��w��?`�i88���/��Ip���5�e�/��|��egl�_�M�� �p��j�\p=� ��LzyF X^����=�-�h�W�V$_�u �/���'O�i�:�(>�"u \���~ ' SchoolInsites NotifyMe Text | Email Alert Feature is now enabled: Resources and Information regarding Covid-19. endobj #8#f#�#�#�$$M$|$�$�% %8%h%�%�%�&'&W&�&�&�''I'z'�'�( (? This is the official Facebook page of Cumberland County Schools created to provide a place to post n... See More. Bill Lee recently said people should wear them and because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had tightened its guidelines on what constitutes close contact. 368 4th Street | Crossville, TN 38555 | Phone: 931-484-6135 | Fax: 931-484-6491 The board unanimously approved masks for students in July and voted 5-4 to cover up staff members’ faces. Community See All. Should an event arise that requires a visit, please contact the school. Since it obviously isn’t medical licensing or qualifications that drive your “public health” decisions what does? CUMBERLAND COUNTY SCHOOLS COURSE CATALOG 2018-2019 Planning is important during registration. endobj 16 0 obj 15 0 obj “Cumberland County CCTE is very appreciative of receiving both STEM and Career Exploration Start-up grants,” said Dr. William Maddox, CTE Director of Cumberland County Schools. “Cumberland County has 3 teams of teachers that offer classes in STEM, Agriculture, and FACS that travel each day and serve 9 different K-8 schools. Each course request is a factor when school officials set budgets for educational needs. endobj vcgt ndin 6 � T L� �� &� @ P@ T@ 33 33 33 sf32 � ����W ) ���������� � ��mmod m Y� i�&�� �� C During the October 22 meeting, Inman acknowledged parents’ concerns and said, “I’m sure everybody has been hearing from their constituents — as well as I have.”. (q(�(�))8)k)�)�**5*h*�*�++6+i+�+�,,9,n,�,�--A-v-�-�..L.�.�.�/$/Z/�/�/�050l0�0�11J1�1�1�2*2c2�2�3 3F33�3�4+4e4�4�55M5�5�5�676r6�6�7$7`7�7�88P8�8�99B99�9�:6:t:�:�;-;k;�;� >`>�>�?! Tennessee has the best public schools Bill Gates could buy. endobj � Visitors: Cumberland County Schools will limit access to all school facilities at this time for the protection of students and staff. They have done everything Bill Gates said they should do. The Dr. David Campbell, Mr. Roy Stone, and Dr. Robert Wood Cumberland County Charitable Fund awarded over 9,900 to Cumberland County Educators and their students on August 11th Mon Aug 17 07:50 AM View All WATCH FILM. The free meal program for ALL kids has been extended from December 31, 2020 until the end of the 2020-2021 SY. C����J�c>Hu1i�oY��ZyA�P�0+�,�tP�Q�78�~��d�h�bgƴ �m��t��uE�&B�? Parents this letter went home with students today, November 18, 2020. y�@�7������8+x������vJ�'Ui0�m���(��z���8��.���E�t��2h����A8*��YJ�Wl`��;�'I9X�ǦתBtev:RB��;Z�� ��l먝;eȱ�E؞���AB[��2Ŏ���g4�qEؗF˔fmv�s.�q̞�l�xaU�u��Ǿ�VU]r���z��Ze�%G�{�TY\t� �? endobj 11 0 obj Public School. One parent wrote, “I will not live in fear nor teach my kids to. What a lame excuse. The Board needs education. ��^!����n��i��k]h 7 0 obj x��ZYo�H~���P����t�\��H��Rf3�x�Z��@Ƕֆ�;��U���a0Dr��G}uWC�GE9���޼�e��L For more information see the "Related Document Flyer" or contact Becky Reed or Danielle Brown at 931-484-6762. “Cumberland County CCTE is very appreciative of receiving both STEM and Career Exploration Start-up grants,” said Dr. William Maddox, CTE Director of Cumberland County Schools. 69 check-ins. ���� JFIF ` ` �� RExif MM * >Q Q Q ICC Profile ���ICC_PROFILE �appl mntrRGB XYZ � acspAPPL APPL �� �-appl desc P bdscm � �cprt t #wtpt � rXYZ � gXYZ � bXYZ � rTRC � aarg � vcgt 0ndin D >chad � ,mmod � (bTRC � gTRC � aabg � aagg � desc Display mluc " hrHR �koKR �nbNO �id �huHU �csCZ �daDK �ukUA �ar �itIT �roRO �nlNL �heIL �esES �fiFI �zhTW �viVN �skSK �zhCN �ruRU �frFR �ms �caES �thTH �esXL �deDE �enUS �ptBR �plPL �elGR �svSE �trTR �jaJP �ptPT � L G U L T R A W I D Etext Copyright Apple Inc., 2016 XYZ �� XYZ q� 8L �XYZ _M �� ?XYZ %� � �-curv