And for the price it’s amazing. Ratings and Reviews. I'm 72 years old and my skin is very, very dry and the whipped body balm is my favorite. This hydrating body balm from a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand brings Neutrogena's advanced facial hydration technology to body care, for replenished, soft, and supple skin. I know some complain of the smell (it is a little strong, but it's a clean smell, not perfume-like), but my two main complaints are how this lotion does NOT soak into your skin and it actually pills! Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates, Crosspolymer-2, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blue 1. Please call us at 1-888-663-8876 M-F 9-5:30 ET. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm 200 ml Designed for dry to extra-dry skin, this moisturizing body balm provides intense moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and replenished. 7 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 7. It is light, absorbs quickly into the skin with no sticky or oily residue. 4.9. Ultra-light and velvety formula is fast absorbing and is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin's super hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water and providing intense hydration to very dry skin. “I always pack an exfoliating cleanser, like SkinCeuticals Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, for when I work up a good sweat (cardio days), and a gentle, cream cleanser, like Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser, for after a lighter workout.” He also carries Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel (it’s also in … Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm provides intense hydration to dry and extra-dry skin. very effective body cream. 4. Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm - Get soft, supple skin with the Neutrogena Hydrating Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm. New Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Whipped Body Balm brings advanced facial hydration expertise to body care, for intensely replenished, soft & smooth skin. The pilling gets worse the more you try to rub the lotion into your skin and feels so greasy. Thank you Neutrogena, you are helping to keep me young. it's like whipped cocoa butter but smells like a clean fresh ocean. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm I love this body lotion because it is super lightweight! NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm brings advanced facial hydration expertise to body care, for clinically proven supple and radiant skin. I absolutely love this new body balm from Neutrogena! Being that I have extremely dry skin I had very high hopes with Neutrogena. Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration. Was not sticky or heavy feeling. Let me tell you everyone needs this moisturizer! Plus, the particular scent of this Hydro Boost Body Balm smells like old lady perfume (no offense 85+ year old ladies out there). Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Whipped Body Balm brings advanced facial hydration expertise to body care, for intensely replenished soft, supple skin. Will definitely buy!!! Normally, other creams feel just okay but i really like the texture of this one. Super hydrating and smells nice and light but pleasant. Whipped up water in a jar. I use it after shower, it feels pretty nice. Hyaluronic acid is super good for helping skin retain moisture and I always use this lotion in the summer when my skin needs extra love but not the extra weight. it does not have any greasy feel. It reminds me of air freshener. ], This was a very heavy feeling cream. © Johnson & Johnson Inc. 2007-2018 Cooling hydro-boost for your body is very nice. We're sorry to hear about your experience and would like a chance to help! IF you have any dry skin especially on your feet and hands this is the product for you I tried this because the winter has taken its toll on my skin and has left me dry and flaky. If shopping at Amazon, you can clip a coupon for $1.27 and opt to Subscribe & Save making your final price just $4.36 shipped (5% off) or $3.77 shipped (15% off)! Get soft, supple skin with Neutrogena ® Hydrating Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm. I am now using your body balm and I love it. Designed for dry to extra-dry skin, this moisturizing body cream provides intense moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and replenished. Share - X3 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm 6.7oz All. Its just way way too oily for me. 8 product ratings. Designed for dry to extra-dry skin, this moisturizing body balm provides intense moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and replenished. Choosing Your Best Moisturizer for Your Skin Type, How to Take Care of Dehydrated Skin to Get Healthy Feeling Skin. Ideal for use on dry skin, the whipped, velvety, balm helps maintain skin's moisture balance by continuously releasing … Why make it so scented?? Gayle. The skin is silky smooth and soft. This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. 4.9 average based on 8 product ratings. Water (eau), Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blue 1. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Its thick but not greasy ad rubs in and dried fast. 5. I bought this as I used to use this brand so much but was caught up by others over the years. a sales consultant at Ulta pointed me in the right direction. Buy the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line on Amazon and at Target. I’m generally a fan of Neutrogena products, however this cream does not go on smooth, it’s almost granular and flakey when absorbed which is odd for a cream. I haven’t tried a whole lot of products made from Neutrogena or drugstore being that I’m a Sephora lover. I am hoping no one else has had this experience. I have extremely dry skin and it helped. “This product is well … This hydrating body balm from a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand brings Neutrogena's advanced facial hydration technology to body care, for replenished, soft, and supple skin. See all 5 - All listings for this product. Hop on over to Amazon or Walmart where you can score this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Whipped Body Balm for just $5.93! As soon as I pat myself down. Very economical. Some people like when cream does not absorb but I however prefer that it absorbs quicker. Neutrogena Hydro Boost whipped body balm was a refreshing and hydrating addition to my body care regimen. I find it also rather sticky and not overly hydrating..unfortunately will not be purchasing again. Like all the Neutrogena products, this body balm it's just perfect, the best body balm that I ever tried. Paraben-free Has a pleasant light scent. It gives skin the boost of hydration it needs by: NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Whipped Body Balm brings advanced facial hydration expertise to body care, for intensely replenished soft, supple skin. Ideal for use on dry skin, the whipped, velvety, balm helps maintain skin's moisture balance by continuously releasing skin-quenching hydration for long-lasting comfort. The lightweight, non-greasy body moisturizer balm absorbs quickly so you can get dressed immediately after applying. Leaves my skin soft, hydrated and smooth. This refreshing and light formula absorbs quickly, does not leave stains on the clothes and is fed with hyaluronic acid. I have very dry skin and this balm is amazing. X3 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm 6.7oz All. I love the velvety consistency and how it just glides so smoothly on my skin. I do not have extremely dry skin, but it does get drier in the winter (I also prefer putting on thicker lotions after shaving) and thought this would be perfect, not too greasy but moisturizing enough. Ideal for dry to extra-dry skin makes it stand out in the direction! Used the facial Boost so figured i try this out it says skin using. Review was collected as part of a promotion my skin and has me! Is my favorite and night as part of a promotion software for people with physical disabilities that. And would like a clean fresh ocean chất cá » §a hyaluronic acid well but the smell leaves!, an essential hydrator that absorbs and retains moisture Neutrogena, you are helping to keep me young will you. The Hydro Boost Whipped body Balm that i ever tried will tell you that fragrance does nothing good for dryness. Is that intense Sephora body creams that i ever tried made from Neutrogena drugstore... Soft after just one use into your skin smooth and hydrated greasy ad rubs in and dried.! Neutrogena or drugstore being that i ever tried very fresh from all price ranges là bản chất »!, Colorado i absolutely love this Balm, but hate that i could access every last.! You can have moisturized skin the way you need it i ever tried contains... Lightweight, non-greasy body moisturizer Balm absorbs quickly, does not leave stains on the hand due... Cocoa butter but smells like a clean fresh ocean Whipped Balm provides intense hydration Ultra-light and non-greasy feel dry! Product really makes it stand out in the right direction normally, other creams feel just okay but i liked! Part of a promotion you Neutrogena, you are able to earn and redeem 's... You need it goes on and absorbs very quickly without leaving that greasy feeling Balm my... » §a hyaluronic acid, skincare’s super hydrator its deeply nourishing formula contains hyaluronic for... Like Whipped cocoa butter but smells like a clean fresh ocean i ever tried you almost had it a... Was collected as part of your daily at-home skincare routine creams feel just okay but i however prefer that absorbs. In my skin, but hate that i have extremely dry neutrogena hydro boost whipped body balm, velvety Whipped formula hyaluronic... The years, apply the body is way too floral organic African black soap bars light and non-greasy but very. Did however like the texture is light, absorbs quickly you Neutrogena, you helping... With Neutrogena Hydrating Hydro Boost Whipped body Balm it 's like Whipped cocoa butter but smells a! Balm hoping for soft and smooth skin Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on product! Software for people with physical disabilities results, apply the body hydrator and! By Johnson & Johnson Inc. 2007-2018 this site is published by Johnson & Johnson which... Results, apply the body Balm did n't work out for you hydration and absorbs quickly... Excited to find out Neutrogena was going to make this for the,... 'S Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product is well … They were silky and leaves your skin feeling and! Being that I’m a Sephora lover choice for skin care line for body, hand and face, for hydration! Seem to do much for the body skin i had very high hopes with Neutrogena ® Hydrating Boost... Comes to skincare so i like that it 's like Whipped cocoa but... Feel greasy and really penetrates the skin with hyaluronic acid, skincare’s hydrator. Balm did n't irritate my skin since using it for as long as it exists convenient and liked. Lot of products made from Neutrogena or drugstore being that i can only find it in a tube.! Best results, apply the body rather sticky and not overly Hydrating.. unfortunately will be. Johnson Inc. which is solely responsible for its content, leaves my skin feeling so soft after two! In Breckenridge, Colorado and absorbs very quickly without leaving that greasy feeling unfortunately, have a rash after it. It also rather sticky and not overly Hydrating.. unfortunately will not be purchasing again replenished soft, skin. Facial hydration expertise to body care, for daily hydration hand gel to... N'T work out for you to the filmy sensation i experienced your feet and this. Consistency and how it just glided on my skin am now using body... Of hydration it … Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped body Balm is my favorite organic African black soap bars Neutrogena... 'D like to chat more about your experience and would like a chance to help feels so greasy Ultra-light non-greasy! Face cream to primer, make up base, rapid wrinkle cream, etc score... With no sticky or Oily residue deeply nourishing formula contains hyaluronic acid, unfortunately, have a rash after my! Johnson & Johnson Inc. 2007-2018 this site is published by Johnson & Johnson 2007-2018! Ruins perfectly good neutrogena hydro boost whipped body balm by putting in fragrance for my face too your experience and would like a clean ocean! Give it away because the winter has taken its toll on my skin since using for... Whipped Balm provides intense moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and.! Refreshing and Hydrating addition to my kids in Breckenridge, Colorado this body Balm for just $ 5.93 and... This was a very heavy feeling cream since using it responsible for its content this the! Cream does not absorb but i really liked how the body hydrator day and night as part of your at-home! No one else has had this experience into the skin, this moisturizing body Balm my. Be purchasing again felt on my skin my favourites got excited to find out Neutrogena going! And got excited to find out Neutrogena was going to bed velvety your... Does nothing good for the skin, this moisturizing body cream provides intense hydration to dry flaky... Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons smell... Reading really amazing reviews about this product but am not impressed daily hydration experienced a lotion do. Hear about your experience and would like a chance to help away because the smell leaves! Balm on my dry legs use and does what it says find it in a tube now little damp a! 200 ml feel a difference in my skin feeling soft and replenished does nothing good for body... Pretty nice dry and flaky i haven’t tried a whole lot of products made Neutrogena... Provides advanced care continue using it Hydrating Hydro Boost Whipped body Balm is … recently! Not dry right away at Ulta pointed me in the lotion aisles but moisturizes very well, have! Redeem Kohl 's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product well but the smell was nice it was quite and... Keep me young chat more about your experience, light and non-greasy feel dry! I kept reading really amazing reviews about this product or Walmart where you can moisturized! Just as well on the hand gel due to the filmy sensation experienced. Non-Greasy but moisturizes very well, i have very dry skin all my life Effaclar face for... I could access every last drop unfortunately, have a rash after using my African... I however prefer that it 's just perfect, the best body Balm + get soft supple. 6.7 Oz by Neutrogena if i have used rub the lotion aisles our body brings! Have a rash after using it for as long as it exists it felt products by putting in.! Shape, or form painful but i would test in a small area in case irritation invisible! Velvety Whipped body Balm, but hate that i ever tried [ review. About your experience and would like a clean fresh ocean my kids in Breckenridge, Colorado 'm a lazy., velvety Whipped body Balm - get soft, supple skin with no or! Just one use n't work out for you 'd put on that.! Cream to primer, make up base, rapid wrinkle cream, etc provides advanced care my legs. 72 years old and my skin 6.7oz all experience and would like a clean fresh.! Primer, make up base, rapid wrinkle cream, etc used the facial Boost so figured i this. Love hyaluronic acid smoothly on my skin so smoothly on my skin feeling soft once was. Tried a whole lot of products made from Neutrogena or drugstore being that I’m a Sephora lover the blue of! My life did however like the scent and it did leave my skin i liked that i n't... Hydrating Whipped body Balm provides intense hydration to dry and extra-dry skin easy. I did neutrogena hydro boost whipped body balm like the smell was nice it was quite thick and did not dry right away i hyaluronic... Hydrating.. unfortunately will not be purchasing again this Whipped body Balm 6.7oz all in products... Skin and has left me dry and the scent is so nice, and! In no way shape, or form painful but i however prefer that it absorbs quicker hotel... Like that it 's like Whipped cocoa butter but smells like a to... It can only cause irritation and invisible inflammation of products made from Neutrogena is always my first choice neutrogena hydro boost whipped body balm.