Sweetener could be other options like maple syrup. Using a spatula, press the granola into the pan. Made in a facility that also processes soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and other tree nuts. Mix together the oats, almonds, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, sea salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. You may want to stir the mixture halfway through, to ensure that the granola is evenly baking through. I eat it almost everyday. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a large baking tray with baking parchment. I LOVE granola! Aldi's Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Granola is my favorite. Eating two servings a day of purely granola will get you maximum probiotic benefits to help support a healthy immune and digestive system. Add to yogurt, oatmeal, eat as cereal or just by itself as a snack! And chocolate for breakfast with a dark roast coffee would be amazing! Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries & Apples, Crispy Crunchy Herb Parmesan Potato Slices, Peanut butter (added to the wet ingredients), Vanilla or almond extract (added to the wet ingredients). made this wonderful granola yesterday using honey instead of maple syrup, it is so good–thank you for the recipe. Mix wet ingredients (olive oil, honey and vanilla extract) in a separate bowl. Combined, this granola becomes the most delicious treat. My husband loves cereal. If you’d like your batch a few notches sweeter or you don’t have jaggery lying around, you could always swap it for honey or maple syrup. I’d say you had me at chocolate but honestly you had me with just salt! Especially when it is covered in CHOCOLATE! In a separate bowl, combine the syrup, sugar, vanilla, oil, and salt. It’s especially good with strawberries! We’d love to hear from you! The granola is ready when everything looks golden. I’ve used just a bit of jaggery to bind it all together with unrefined sugar. My favorite way to eat it though is as an ice cream topping. 2 tsp ground cinnamon2 tbsp cocoa powder1 tsp sea salt150ml olive oilJuice of 2 oranges (or 150ml orange juice)130ml maple syrup175g soft brown sugar500g rolled oats, preferably organic300g barley or jumbo oats150g pecans, roughly chopped 175g hazelnuts, roughly chopped150g pumpkin seeds150g sunflower seeds100g dried cranberries (or raisins)150g dried apricots, chopped. YUM! Do let us know if you try this recipe – leave a comment below; and tag us in your delicious creations on Instagram @the_foodiediaries. Gotta love that chocolatey flavor! Here's my version of this sweet and salty chocolate granola. Step 3: Press granola onto a baking pan and bake for 20-25 mins at 350 degrees or until they are toasted to your liking . Coconut sugar is an unrefined sweetener that we sustainably harvest from Indonesia. Thank you for sharing this delicious looking recipe, I know lots of friends and family that would love to try it! Whole rolled oats, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, dark chocolate chunks, organic grade A maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil, organic unrefined coconut sugar, cocoa powder, sea salt. Dry ingredients for simple granola are just oats and other things you want to add like spices, nuts or seeds. Once removed from the oven, let the granola cool slightly (for a few minutes or so) before sprinkling over with chocolate chips. https://www.healthnutchefs.com/recipe/dark-chocolate-sea-salt-granola This sea salt chocolate granola can be easily made gluten-free, vegan or nut-free. Organic Gluten Free Oats, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Chunks (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chocolate Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Sunflower Seeds, Organic Puffed Amaranth, Cacao Powder, Organic Quinoa Flakes, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Organic Chia Seeds, Probiotic Cultures (Inulin, Palm Oil, Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086). Inspired by Aldi's brand, this granola will become a new favorite! If you ever make a recipe, tag me on Instagram @monicanedeff.rdn I love seeing your creations and sharing them with the community!