It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Controls. Note: Weapons reinforced with regular Titanite are listed at+0,+3,+6, and+10 as those reinforcement increments represent the base damage of the weapon and the top tier of each multiplayer range. Pike is a weapon in dark souls 3. © Valve Corporation. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 3. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Anonymous. It felt like the safest build with how fast the enemies are in this game. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Listing the stats at it's maximum level and the basic information about it. I mean you can get B-scaling on Lothric also with blessed/divine stone supposedly, but I almost feel more comfortable rolling with str/dex quality instead. honestly i think that the tailbone spear is better than dark bident because you have access to intense weapon art mind games but not to toot my own horn or anything, i have 5000 hours in the game. Classes. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Best quality build spear/pike? User Guides. Notify me about new: Guides. Recent posts. The R2s are great for roll catching in pvp if done correctly, too. darksouls_samurai Shields. Pike is a weapon in dark souls 3. I'm picke rick 0. Anonymous. For this article, I shall discuss the best spears to wield in Dark Souls 3. Gargoyle Flame spear, great lance - great range+nice dmg, try these. I started with a Herald and scrapped the shield pretty much. Stats. User Builds. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. You can find a Partizan in UD settlement pretty early, same for a few halberds if you're into polearms. Lauthric Long-Spear is my waifu-weapon. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. ". Your trusted source of information for Dark Souls 3. PC Xbox One. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. and i think i know how to counter pretty much everything in the entire game Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Arstor’s Spear. Lothric spear is probably the best. Covenants. im probably one of the best players, if not the best player in dark souls 3, i think i have a say in it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Append content without editing the whole page source. User Info: Tmk. Forums. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. SAMURAI GAMERS Video Games, Hints, Tips, Wikis, Walkthroughs, and More. May 9, 2016 Something does not work as expected? Click here to edit contents of this page. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available. Yes the damage is lower than most bladed weapons but on the other hand you have long range pokes and good speed. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. hi , I’m Bob 0. Tmk 4 years ago #5. I love two-handed weapons, but rolling with a heavy claymore looks a little silly, so I'm thinking of making a spear guy for my next playthrough. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Gifts. Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. Equipment. Game Patches. My first run was with a spear, picked up a few miracles on the way too. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Pike | Dark Souls Three Wikia | Fandom View and manage file attachments for this page. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). This spear is a pike-like weapon that is scaled using titanite, which prevents it from being infused. Find out what you can do. DARK SOULS 3 According to various video games weapon ratings, the arstor’s spear is among the best spears for PvP. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Listing the stats at it's maximum level and the basic information about it. View wiki source for this page without editing. Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:30 pm. But any spear or pike would do, really. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Character. Only thing I'm worried about is the low damage on bosses, but I guess I could switch to a katana for those. See pages that link to and include this page. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Sun May 12, 2019 3:53 am. All rights reserved. When twohanded, it has amazing reach and speed, it boosts poise (but unfortinately none of the attacks, from what I can see, have hyper-armor and ive been using it a while. Also, it is wrapped in poisonous meat. Forum. Using Arstor's, which is fast and vampires health from enemies, but I'm looking at possibly doing a quality build with a refined Lothric Long Spear.