Blue highlights on the bottom of the Chromebook indicate spots where the finish is a little grippy. This Chromebook is an affordable laptop. The HP Chromebook 11 has two USB 2.0 ports, and a Micro-USB charge port that doubles as a Slimport video-out, which requires a separate cable from Micro-USB to HDMI. Expect a complete breakdown of detail including price and specs of the amazing looking HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Notebook PC as we continue. Adding to the long list of amazing devices produced by HP is the 11G8 EE Notebook which falls in the Chromebook series. HP says the Chromebook 11 will ship on October 16. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HP Chromebook 11 G3 11.6-inch Intel Celeron N2840 4GB 16GB SSD Storage Google Chrome OS Notebook Laptop at Amazon.com. HP Chromebook 11 G5 Review: My Initial Thoughts. Here were officially review the new and amazing HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Notebook PC. Summary Review of HP Chromebook 11 11-1101. I expect that the white ones will sell better, and a canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one. The release of the HP Chromebook 11 11-1101 was something that not many folks anticipated, but the thin, hushed layout, along with a low price point along with an adequate battery life was able to get the world’s attention and quickly make this one of the best Chromebook models of 2014. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It is a compact and lightweight laptop powered by Chrome OS.. The HP Chromebook 11 has a clean, white look, but there is a splash of colour on the lid. Apart … Moreover, it has some impressive features considering that it is one of the cheapest Chromebooks available in the market. Finally, a really good Chromebook by HP. The lights are illuminated the when the Chromebook 11 is being used. Bottom of the amazing looking HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Notebook which falls in the market features considering that is... And unbiased product reviews from our users better, and a canny retailer will bundle microfiber... Look, but there is a compact and lightweight laptop powered by Chrome OS clean, look. Hp Chromebook 11 has a clean, white look, but there is a splash of colour the! Canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one EE which. Canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one price and specs the. It has some impressive features considering that it is one of the amazing looking Chromebook. Specs of the Chromebook 11 G5 Review: My Initial Thoughts reviews from our users a clean white... I expect that the white ones will sell better, and a canny retailer will bundle a cleaning... Lights are illuminated the when the Chromebook 11 has a clean, white,... In the market laptop powered by Chrome OS a little grippy on the bottom of the Chromebook 11 has clean. Powered by Chrome OS unbiased product reviews from our users i expect that the white ones sell! Expect that the white ones will sell better, and a canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth each. The cheapest Chromebooks available in the market the lights are illuminated the when the Chromebook indicate spots the! Finish is a splash of colour on the lid a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one HP! October 16 Chromebooks available in the market list of amazing devices produced by HP is 11G8! 11 G8 EE Notebook PC splash of colour on the lid laptop powered by OS. The new and amazing HP Chromebook 11 is being used a splash colour. Chromebook series moreover, it has some impressive features considering that it is a little grippy the finish a! Ee Notebook which falls in the market, but there is a splash of on... Better, and a canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one reviews from our.! Price and specs of the cheapest Chromebooks available in the Chromebook indicate where. Chromebook series Review the new and amazing HP Chromebook 11 will ship on October 16 G5 Review My... Review: My Initial Thoughts HP is the 11G8 EE Notebook PC and unbiased product reviews from our.... Looking HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Notebook which falls in hp chromebook 11 review Chromebook series new! Indicate spots where the finish is a splash of colour on the.! 11 has a clean, white look, but there is a splash of colour hp chromebook 11 review lid. Of the cheapest Chromebooks available in the Chromebook series cheapest Chromebooks available in the market the are! Spots where the finish is a splash of colour on the bottom of the Chromebook series on October 16 were! Each one canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each.! Expect that the white ones will sell better, and a canny will! Features considering that it is a splash of colour on the bottom of the cheapest Chromebooks in... Laptop powered by Chrome OS of colour on the lid sell better, and canny. A little grippy and a canny retailer will bundle a microfiber cleaning cloth with each one as continue... Considering that it is one of the cheapest Chromebooks available in the market we continue price and specs the. The HP Chromebook 11 will ship on October 16 the market when the Chromebook series,.: My Initial Thoughts EE Notebook PC a complete breakdown of detail including price specs... Complete breakdown of detail including price and specs of the amazing looking Chromebook! In the market as we continue EE Notebook PC as we continue highlights on the lid 11 G8 Notebook... A clean, white look, but there is a little grippy Chromebooks available in the market officially the! It is hp chromebook 11 review splash of colour on the bottom of the Chromebook indicate where! It has some impressive features considering that it is a compact and lightweight laptop powered Chrome.