I didn't understand it too well, two spirits in one person? Unsure if her hell is real or a PTSD-induced nightmare, Becca jumps at one slim chance to escape the sadistic white-coats probing her broken psyche, following a strange, alluring voice throbbing from somewhere deep in her bones. Immortal Coil (A Dragon Spirit Novel Book 1). Hers will kill him. Satisfy your cravings for an action-packed, sensual paranormal romance and read Immortal Coil today! Unblemished fair skin beckoned him to touch, to caress. She’s lost her job, her husband has left her for a newer model, and the cancer she’s been fighting has won. All she wants is freedom. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Also, there were certain aspects of Anaea that I couldn't overcome. Now his secret is out and there’s trouble ahead. Nero survived the loss of his inamorata by the skin of his dragon-spirit’s teeth. Read Dragon Prince Yuan Chapter 864 Spirit Lantern Ar free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. Hers will kill him. Becca is a soldier suffering from PTSD made worse by her abduction and torture by a rogue dragon. Two souls. Except the closer he gets, the more attraction sizzles between them, the more confusing the case gets, and the more he realizes Capri is keeping secrets. As they both plunge into the icy water, his spirit slips into Anaea. It's got the weighty sense of doom that makes Edgar Allen Poe's work so enduring, but the playful dash of Piers Anthony allows some more universal appeal. But they soon discover the Handmaiden has hidden a dangerous, powerful magic, and the first key to finding it has been stolen. Marcus is enchanted by the foreign beauty and intrigued by her mission. Does this book contain inappropriate content? When he throws them both off a bridge to evade the attacker, the dragon spirit that is Hunter transfers into Anaea. Nero is the kind of alpha I would want for my very own. Satisfy your cravings for an action-packed, sensual paranormal romance and read Shattered Spirits today! Hunter was smoke' hot, no matter his guise, but I never could figure out why he wanted so badly to protect Anaea in the beginning. Hunter should have known by now not to get involved with human affairs, but there was something about the woman that drew him to her, and he just couldn’t help himself. His love will set her free. Literally. Learn more Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. A century ago, dragon law forced her to abandon the only man she ever loved, a human, and she swore she’d never love one again. This is the page of C.I. Black has always lived in a world of imagination. Black. But even if she gets her wish to carve their souls apart, it’s too late for him. Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? Their connection is as wild as their magic… and just as dangerous. One Body. Please send me the verification email again. What empowers him to remember everything also threatens to imprison him in his most horrific moments. Pursuing Flight is the fourth book in the Dragon Spirit series. Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. Detective Ryan Miller has always known magic existed. Download this book for a truly superb story line and wonderfully written characters! By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Gryphon's Gate Publishing (December 9, 2013), Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2017. Satisfy your cravings for an action-packed, sensual paranormal romance and read Shattered Spirits today! When Becca’s desperation yanks Nero to her side, he makes a staggering discovery. The intersect with Invasion of the Body Snatchers is a bit disconcerting, but in a campy, humorous way. It captured me from the beginning. Shattered Spirits is the second book in the Dragon Spirit series. Now the trouble really starts. Nero saves innocent human mages instead of murdering them. She’s never felt this way about any man before. It is the story of Richard Mayhew, a young London businessman with a good heart and an ordinary life, which is changed forever when he discovers a girl bleeding on the sidewalk. The plot made this book appeal to a certain level, but it also made me rethink it a little. Publisher: Gryphon's Gate Publishing. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 30, 2012. It captured me from the beginning. Please try again. It’s the only explanation for the visions of the future that plague his life and jeopardize his career, but when a vision shows FBI agent Capri Jones in danger, he knows he has to stay close and save her. There is a lot going on with twist and turns that it keeps glue to the pages. Satisfy your cravings for an action-packed, sensual paranormal romance and read Immortal Coil today! Since then he’s focused every ounce of his power — magical and political — on hoarding the most unlikely of treasures: innocent human mages. The Spirit of the Dragon by William Andrews is a gripping, bittersweet HF novel that is much more then a tail of the atrocities that beheld many at the hands of the Japanese during WWII, but also a story of undying love and devotion and soulmates that overcome … Tortured with a lack of memory, Ivy wakes each day not knowing who she is and having to learn again and again that she’s the servant of an insane prince. Immortal Coil - A Dragon Spirit Novel #1 C.I. He can she what she sees and hears what she hears, distracting him from his work and his thoughts. Series: A Dragon Spirit Novel (Book 3) Paperback: 324 pages; Publisher: Gryphon's Gate Publishing (April 24, 2017) Language: English; ISBN-10: 1988115442; ISBN-13: 978-1988115443; Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8 inches Shipping Weight: 15.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies) Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 77 customer ratings Customer reviews. Here you can see and read his/her books. Satisfy your cravings for an action-packed, sensual paranormal romance and read Immortal Coil today! Bound by a bond stronger than blood to the Kings, Dimitri uses his strength and prowess to defend a thousand-year-old secret. Themes: sexy love stories, fated mates, soul mates, paranormal romance, urban fantasy, tortured hero, alpha hero, forbidden love, enemies to lovers. Days away from Trinity, when her beast will appear for the first time, she must learn to communicate with her animal or she’ll turn rogue from an unsuccessful shift. so many fake sites. Kaden is wracked with guilt over the injury that has grounded the dragon-possibly forever. When she’s not daydreaming, she puts her flights of fancy down on paper writing urban fantasy and paranormal romance books. What she finds is a dashing rogue, a mighty dragoness, and a contrite knight who blames himself for his dragon partner's injury. Immortal Coil is the first book in the Dragon Spirit series. I did not think that this would work, my best friend showed me this website, and it does! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Two souls.