62 – 69 five Higher Intermediate. Find out your level and see results and corrections. English Level Test. D. The three horses. Placement Test - English • Grade 2 Grade 2 [Can iden˘fy a complete sentence] Which of the following is a complete sentence? In addition to the core Placement Test there are also separate Oral and Writing Placement Tests. 2 … Each level is equivalent of 120 – 150 hours instruction. 1 I went into the room to see what the girls (do) there. 40 – 51 three Lower Intermediate. Underline the correct answer. The Outcomes Placement Test Package includes three types of tests. Let us know if you have any feedback about using this test. C. A pilot decided to. English unlimited placement test written test grammar answer In an ACCUPLACER® placement test, there are 20 Sentence Skills questions of two types. Level Test A1, A1+, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 1. Try also different tests. INTERPRETATION OF THE RESULTS. The correct answers are underlined. Correct answers Level Description. 76 – 80 seven Very advanced. a) In warm climates people like / likes / are liking sitting outside in the sun. When you have finished, compare your answers with the answer key. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about placement, test, placement test ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST NAME: Look at these examples. English Placement Test A2/B1 Part I Use the correct form of the words in brackets or add the missing elements. A. I visited my friend. 52 – 61 four Intermediate. Now the test will begin. English language Level Test. (F oreach tnsw 1 p i ) B. Placement Test The Placement Test consists of 50 items testing grammar and vocabulary presented and practised over the whole range of the Outcomes series. sections of the Placement Test to decide whether you will start with the Pre-Lessons or with Unit 1. The answer key is available by email request. You get 1 point for each correct answer. Multiple choice questions available in PC and mobile. 70 – 75 six Advanced. The Placement Test will also help teachers determine which level to follow in … 68 random questions. • he irst type consists of sentence-correction questions that require an understanding of sentence structure. 24 – 39 two Elementary. 1 – 23 one Beginner. b) If it is very hot, they sit at / in / under the shade. If you are teaching multiple students, make a copy of the placement test for each student. Not a bad idea. hese questions ask you to choose the most appropriate word or …