Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Digital Infrared Thermometer Laser Temperature Gun Non-contact -58℉ – 1382℉ (-50℃ to 750℃), … Worked great til it stopped working at all less than a year later. Kwota może ulec zmianie do chwili dokonania płatności. Please try your search again later. - Gwarancja zwrotu pieniędzy eBay - otwiera się w nowym oknie lub nowej karcie. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. NOTE1 The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point 2 For best accuracy the distance between thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14 17inches (36cm) Simple Operation - Point and Click! How to choose best ear thermometer for you? We use it constantly both as a tool and as a toy. ImagingSys.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Podaj kod pocztowy składający się z 5 lub 9 cyfr. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Otrzymasz przedmiot, jaki zamawiasz, albo zwrot pieniędzy. - 1382? Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer -58? Shooting the inside of the oven matches my other oven thermometer. to 750? ), Yellow/Black: Amazon.in: Home Improvement If you’re looking for a standard thermometer, consider these two Top Finds: CDN DTQ450X – ThermoWorks Thermapen. warunkach Programu wysyłki międzynarodowej, Wyświetl wszystkie definicje stanu przedmiotu, VeRO: Ochrona praw własności intelektualnej. - 1382? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. While the reading was pretty accurate my wife was not amused. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 1,332 reviews. Buy Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer Measure Temperature from -50℃ to 750℃, Yellow/Black (Certified Refurbished) at Amazon UK. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I spent about an hour pointing it at things and letting my wife know what the reading was. Please try again. SpecificationsTemperature Range: -58℉~1382℉(-50℃~750℃ )Accuracy: ±2%Distance Spot Ratio: 16:1Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (8-14)umRepeatability: ±1% or±1℃Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉Package Includes 1 x Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Thermometer1 x 9V DC Battery1 x User Manual. Przesyłka zostanie wysłana w ciągu 1 dnia roboczego po otrzymaniu rozliczonej płatności. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. If so this Etekcity non-contact IR temperature gun is exactly what you need Just by one press of the trigger this thermometer will turn on the laser pointer shows target and the big LCD will read the temperature in less than 0 8 second 16 1 High distance spot ratio! Unable to add item to List. Kwota może ulec zmianie do chwili dokonania płatności. From 'Your orders', click on 'Get product support'. We took it to an unheated warehouse during the cold snap and "shot" the water pipes. All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may be not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Na temat tego przedmiotu nie zamieszczono żadnych pytań i odpowiedzi. Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉ ~ 1382℉ / -50℃ ~ 750℃, Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 16:1, meaning the Lasergrip 800 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers, Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Wpisz liczbę mniejszą lub równą 1. (-50??750? ) Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Then 5 minutes later would turn on intermittently, but was reverted back to Degrees Celsius, so with each use, IF it worked, I would have to hold it on and press the button again to revert over to Fahrenheit. You can edit your question or post anyway. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I like it! Use It Where You Need itThis thermometer has a wide variety of uses, in the home, kitchen, garage. Here we also have the top 10 best infrared thermometer … Shop Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer, Temperature Gun, -50°C~750°C ( -58°F~1382°F ), Yellow/Black (Not suitable for measuring body temperature). Etekcity offers best quality non contact digital infrared thermometer yellow/black, better accuracy.Some of them are Amazon best Sellers! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer at the best online prices at eBay! 1 Feb, 2017. (-50? Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Po otrzymaniu przedmiotu skontaktuj się ze sprzedawcą w ciągu. Etekcity Lasergrip 800 (Not for Human) Digital Infrared Thermometer Laser Temperature Gun Non-contact-58℉ -1382℉ (-50℃ to 750℃), Standard Size, Yellow & Black Visit the Etekcity Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,940 ratings Want to check the air temperature coming out of you AC or heat vents, just point the laser and get an instant reading. Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for a huge selection of smartphones, computers, video games, power tools and even more products that work and look like new and are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Details about Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer, Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer, Item information. How To Get The Most Accurate Temperature Readings? Title: 21-TEMP-DT8750-ETEK Lasergrip 800 Manual-0919 Author: lenovo Created Date: 9/19/2017 5:45:29 PM Added Functions: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I did not realize I would use this as much as I do, and enjoy it so well. I bought this to check pizza stone temp and it stopped working during my very first grilling session. Etekcity Lasergrip 800 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer -58? Eligible for replacement or refund within 1-year of receipt if you are not satisfied. 1 Feb, 2017. Lasergrip 800: Lasergrip 1080 ... Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Infrared Thermometer Review. Aby sprawdzić szczegóły, zobacz opis podany przez sprzedającego.