Only choose allies you can turn into a. Concept. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." 100% Upvoted. It will give you a DoW from every other nation that would ever dream of attacking you. French expansion is a problem when you don't have the manpower cheat or just in general, make sure you save your manpower. Soon, all of Europe will bow before your will and you will be free to expand as you see fit. Id have to say im addicted. Don't forget that, while large vassalized nations might be enticing, it will be a. share. Im going to say im a beginner becuase ive never done a full cheat free game. From Europa Universalis 3 Wiki. save hide report. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. For me, it's about "story telling" and narrative. Once you get a ruler with high diplomacy (range is 3-8; 6 or esp. I enter in. Focus on DA targets ones with the highest diplomatic skill (mainly). cheats/gain core. (Alliances are hard to ask for - but readily offered by some nations, if you have no allies. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. play as scottland or an irish nation, you will be fighting england, and will eather DIE or DEFEND there is no ATTACKING its defend or die, but i once owned england, i got lucky, it was a 5 v 5 battle i i won, thus taking alot of there land. You also don't get the benefit of making the capital your vassal or having the other options you would in a peace negotiation. This page was last edited on 25 April 2015, at 18:26. The basic concept is to "break" a nation, having rebels take over their government and your country taking advantage. I reccomend Castile. Use Hitler's example and surge across the borders of your foes one at a time, forcing vassalization or large concessions from the treaties. Annexation is the taking of another country's territory, which makes the land an addition part of your existing country. only thing that makes me nervous about doing castille... Morocco's economy is bad, you should build your army until they lose all their money thus cannot make ships. For those provinces on which you do have a core, you receive no BB points. Posted by 4 years ago. Annexation in Hearts of Iron IV is usually done by force (i.e. That may seem bad right? During that time you can do other things that raise your BBs almost to 30. Turbo-annexing only works in versions 1.2 to 2.1, and not in any of the later expansions. Finally, the end of the month, all the provinces that you had occupied, except the capital (and not including the revolting province), are annexed to their occupier—you. The other option is espionage. Easy to expand and pleanty of places to expand. It should only be attempted if you already have several large vassals who are your allies, large armies, and very full coffers. During this time you will ally your vassals, tying them to your empire and giving you a vast reserve of manpower to aid you as you push across Eurasia to China and in the New World to assist in colonization. https://eu3.paradoxwikis.com/index.php?title=Turbo-annexing&oldid=17232. Go to the save file, search for the province ID. Try Spain/Castile. A lot can happen in the meantime; both your ruler and theirs can die. It also requires strong superiority over the target country and some intricate espionage or timing. You also enter into a 5 year truce with the country, per usual after a peace treaty. In the province details, you will have a line that says. Boris Popov, A Ukranian Hamster. Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:16pm Im a cheater lets face it... Im a cheater. Archived. https://eu3.paradoxwikis.com/index.php?title=Diplo-Annexing_strategy&oldid=16736, Use your Prestige to expand your sphere of influence over everyone you can, friends, enemies, vassls, especially OPMs. Checkout our list of Europa Universalis IV Console Commands (Cheat Codes), we update this list on a monthly basis. If attempting to quietly Diplo-annex (DA) a peaceful world: Yes, it's long and slow work, and plenty of Gifts that result in 0 relation increase. 5. Posted by. However, at least in IN, if you get an enemy up to 15 war exhaustion while having less than 5 war exhaustion yourself, their provinces of cultures other than their primary culture can slowly start to defect to you by event. It takes 10 years to Diplo-annex. After you win, you will have about 5 years to prepare to steamroll them again as they will try to rise up if you do not ally them through gift spamming.