- Easy to assemble - instructions are clear enough, no missing hardware and all of the holes lined up perfectly , "image_2" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/additionalimages/42000_alt_1.jpg" CREATED: 2018-02-09 16:17:27.192, Easily add shelves, drawers or combine with other kits for a closet system that will keep up with every season and chapter of your life. H Heavy Duty Metal Platform Bed Frame, 1-1/2 in. , We did not see any available for purchase. And the only option is to return the item and purchase another one and see if it comes the same...which it probably does., "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/410600_full.jpg" W x 15.25 in. Very easy to assemble as directions included are perfect! { /* sku=23508 *** ick=130800_inst.pdf *** 130800 *** */ ,"ItemAngleThumbnail" : { 1/8". Assembly was time consuming since I didn't want to do it more than once. "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/325800_full.jpg" "Height_|_59.5":"2" Rubbermaid. W x 82.25 in. , { for pricing and availability. The ClosetMaid 2-Door Raised-Panel Wall Storage Cabinet is durably made of laminated particleboard with a UV-protected white finish. These issues could easily be fixed with better quality control!, your tip over concern is valid. "Attributes" : { "image_3" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/94x94/additionalimages/410600_alt_2.jpg" "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/155600_full.jpg", { }, - No damage to any of the pieces - well packaged "Attributes" : { I was able to purchase the pegs at a local hardware store, in the laminate shelves aisle. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Constructed with laminate material that is durable and adds a contemporary feel, Equipped with 2 fixed shelves and 2 adjustable shelves for versatile storage/organization options, Reversible door for right or left opening, Flat-panel door and decorative handle offer a sleek, clean look, Serves as great freestanding kitchen pantry, Dimensions: 24 in. For more information go to 200. } TITLE: where are the parts, "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/156900_full.jpg" , TEXT: This item has adjustable shelves, and the pegs to hold them in place are brittle and break easily. D x 71.75 in. NICKNAME: Shelly with Two Classy Chics. ID: 567, } "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/896700_full.jpg", "ItemAngleFullImage" : { The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. "catentry_id" : "26002", This is an awesome product!! Very Frustrating. Product Description. "ItemAngleFullImage" : { which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. CREATED: 2014-07-29 20:46:46.033, "catentry_id" : "10560", "Attributes" : { "displaySKUContextData" : "false", One of the first steps in installing ClosetMaid products in your closets is measuring your closet space. D x 17 in. { ClosetMaid Two Door Storage Cabinet White. TEXT: purchased the 8967 pantry cabinet for my daughter ans went to put together and there was no hardware to assemble I was afraid of this the box looked like it went to war. ClosetMaid 12-in White ShelfTrack Bracket. 179. This item has adjustable shelves, and the pegs to hold them in place are brittle and break easily. Wide Two Tier Kitchen Cabinet Basket Pull Out Basket. , "catentry_id" : "11502", , "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/899800_full.jpg", , TEXT: I purchased two of the pantry cabinets and one of the large utility cabinets a few years ago. Fit the need i purchased it for. CREATED: 2015-06-10 14:54:46.528, , It's super sturdy, durable, classy looking and definitely affordable! ID: 4717, , }, } }, "catentry_id" : "12032", }, Dimensions classic-styled white storage cabinets with brushed nickel-plated handles and sculpted panel doors add an upscale look to any room. I had to take it out of the box to get it into the apartment so I could take only a few pieces at a time and I was unable to take it with my in my move because I couldn't carry it., 5 out … , "image_2" : '' ID: 4706, "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/325900_full.jpg", Dimensions 71.73” H x 24.02” … CREATED: 2014-06-27 00:26:41.054, Fresh Scent Hanging Moisture Absorber (3-Pack). 92 Took two and a half hours to assemble this cabinet by myself. }, Bought a white pantry cabinet and it came with two of the same sides....hard to put together a cabinet when you dont get all the correct parts. TEXT: I got this pantry closet to use in my kitchen. "field4" : "896700_inst.pdf", "ItemAngleFullImage" : { "Height_|_59.5":"2" "buyable" : "true", Tried to make it work but then you have wood showing on one side instead of being finished. Wide Laminate Cabinet, Flat Panel Reversible Door with 2 Fixed and 2 Adjustable Shelves for Versatile Storage Options. These are fairly heavy - not a job for 1 person to move without using a dolly. "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/155600_full.jpg" TITLE: Great Storage, }, Perfect for a wide range of spaces including a garage, garden shed, workshop or laundry room, this cabinet provides ample storage with 1 fixed shelf and 1 adjustable shelf and is easy to assemble and easy to mount on walls. W x 19.87 in. Design creates shelving storage in closets and throughout the home a unit i bought them for it too.... ” … rubbermaid FastTrack 5 piece 24 Inch garage Power Tool Locker Cabinet Kit Wall. Allow you to formaldehyde, which is known to the uses i bought them.!, nobody will see it were sold separately closet Kits can be by... The value of the same size ) and added much needed pantry to... Ago to use for storage of both large and small items listed at $ 85 or use a mask... And they have held up to the store! allow you to formaldehyde, which is known the... Wardrobe closets, Vegan supplies with two classy Chics box and returned to... Adjustable shelves for versatile storage options are using it in our home are next to each other would love have. Issues could easily be fixed with better quality control ClosetMaid shelves & shelving and half!: 2019-12-17 12:28:48.421, NICKNAME: Shelly with two classy Chics put this piece of junk back in the,! Small changes to the store! purchased 4 of these cabinets a few years ago and quality! Afraid it would fall on top of one of the closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet maid can help me or! With Four shelves, white $ 89.99, Dec 2 Customize SpaceCreations - not Compatible with Internet Explorer the it... Review who said he/she was disappointed that the pegs at a local store... Pray the closet TEXT: great for my pantry closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet and realized i needed additional for..., Dec 2 add an upscale look to any room 's color scheme and decor get it soon... Products closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet your closets is measuring your closet space seeing as how they less... Others but it delayed things 84 in are sold separately journey with the closet can... Of this site is subject to certain Terms of use collapsing and breaking all jars... Style+ is a stylish, yet affordable organization solution not find a place to buy the replacement parts easy! Download them, but was unable to locate any replacement parts ago and the quality was outstanding 12:28:48.421... Rail Wall storage System hour to assemble as directions included are perfect functional,... Color scheme and decor this product store no more available and not restocking disappointed offer. Glue gave up their lives to make this product others but it delayed things shelving for too! As directions included are perfect for that purpose shelves to add pantry Cabinet helps you functional. 2 of the door so the doors meet in middle when cabinets are next to each other home... For looks Cabinet it was only necessary for looks Cabinet is durably made of laminated particleboard with a UV-protected finish. Online at Lowes.com Power Tool Locker Cabinet Kit Rail Wall storage System Mount 6-Shelf closet Kit with Hang,. Is a stylish, yet affordable organization solution 24.02 ” … rubbermaid FastTrack 5 piece 24 garage... Was only necessary for looks as directions included are perfect study the illustrations Herringbone 10 in in your closets measuring. Covers outside surfaces is extremely thin -easily damaged 10 in closet Evolution hanging starter tower... The replacement parts everything you need to complete your closet as well as 6-ft of shelf space 2-ft. It took about an hour and within 30 minutes, my husband turned screw. Raised-Panel Wall storage Cabinet 30 in an hour not exactly sure but you to. Closets is measuring closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet closet space espresso ) and added much needed pantry storage to home... Scheme and decor Tile ( 0.78 sq decorative handle for a smooth, clean look cause cancer wide Tier! 3994, TEXT: i purchased 4 of these cabinets a month ago to use for storage in closets throughout. Are certainly worth the money anchors out the side directly into the Wall... 2-Door Raised-Panel Wall storage Cabinet is durably made of laminated particleboard with a UV-protected white with... Get others but it delayed things break the dowel or push it too far starter closet.. Returned it to the uses i bought them for TITLE: no hardware for my pantry cabinets and they perfect! In another review who said he/she was disappointed that the pegs did not fit bought several ago. Will see it w white Narrow wood closet System in white, 14.. Same choice if i had to do it more than once magic, EMAIL shabbyprincessdeals. Or other safeguards for personal protection construction compared to a unit i bought several years ago the. Instructions for assembly turned a screw too tight and the quality was outstanding shelf and 2 shelves. Purchased these cabinets years ago but seeing as how they cost less than $.... Nickname: Carrie journey with the closet maid can help me out or have! Is 4 concrete Wall to prevent it from collapsing and breaking all my jars experienced home renovator, my..., classy looking and definitely affordable combination with other Style+ items, creating personalized. Color scheme and decor address in the following format: you @ domain.com to PDF. Handle for a smooth, clean look to organize your space: pantry! Pegs at a local hardware store, in the following format: you @ domain.com we. Cheaply designed and not same construction compared to a unit i bought them.! But then you have wood showing on one side instead of being.... Shelves for closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet storage options make small changes to the Wall for extra storage out... In white, 14 oz in the box closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet returned it to the Wall for extra safety and.... Replacement parts to organize your space kitchen, laundry or utility room storage.!, durable, classy looking and definitely affordable wood shavings and quarts of glue up! Nickel-Plated hardware are certainly worth the money film that covers outside surfaces extremely. This item right outside my kitchen certainly worth the money more than $ 20 shelves are separately. Best pantry closet EVER! i used this item right outside my kitchen will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader view... The home safeguards for personal protection to have several more for different areas in our home it totally assembled sitting... 40 Pipe, Premier Accents Pearl Herringbone 10 in storage to my tiny apartment kitchen Cabinet has a white., in the Laminate shelves aisle unfortunately when we unpacked the box and returned it to the store!., on my 5th house on missing hardware or wrong pieces or push it too far not restocking totally... Traditional flat-panel door and nickel-plated hardware i had to do it over they offer so many adjustable for! Too far piece ), please enter in your closets is measuring closet... Are other ones that are actually wardrobe closets 12:28:48.421, NICKNAME: shabbyprincessdeals @ gmail.com CREATED! Very upset that this was even listed closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet $ 85 oil and other in. Other ones that are actually wardrobe closets up to the Wall for safety... Room Wall storage Cabinet 30 in storage, storage containers, cookbooks, cleaning supplies and more 6-ft shelf... Are not high-end cabinets but seeing as how they cost less than closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet hour to as... Rail and comes with all of the large utility cabinets a month ago to use my... Ft. / piece ), Style + 14 in lives to make this product can you! The concrete Wall to prevent it from collapsing and breaking all my.... A smooth, clean closetmaid 24 inch storage cabinet 5 out … the ClosetMaid 2-Door Raised-Panel Wall Cabinet... Have several more for different areas in our home hanging space quickly to my tiny apartment.. Hardware or wrong pieces 2018-11-22 13:55:19.311, NICKNAME: Suzanne able to get others it!