It’s not so much about the vastness of its stage, it does have decent depth though that slight roll off on the low end limits its perceptible sub-bass extension a bit more than the CL1. With an impedance of 150 Ohms, the CL750 is quite quiet on typical smartphones. To get the most out of the CL750 you have to be the type who has either a very good DAP or a more than decent portable amp. An abundant treble wasn’t adequately balanced by the low-end, and the resulting sound was enough to make our reviewers wince. Also at 150 ohms you will need amplification to better drive the CL750 whereas the MA750 was much lower and specifically designed to work well with low powered sources. Qual a diferença entre Sony MDR-100ABN e RHA CL750? I use a PC with a Zorloo ZuperDAC attached to it as the main source. Your email address will not be published. They also do just fine driven by my smartphone. My favorite phones are HD650 Sennheisers and the MA750 gives me a similar signature. In the central frequency ranges, the listener is provided with high detail resolution and sharp demarcation of the instruments involved so that they can hear deep into the mix. The other workmanship is exemplary, as the earphones, plugs and centre piece are all made of stainless steel. Free delivery on all orders. Specs; Pros. Founder & Owner of headfonics.com. – 1 cable clip As a rule, this leads to a gain in openness. Please be advised that RHA's manufacturer warranty is only valid on purchases from authorised retailers, including Amazon and RHA directly. Exceptional audio performance with rich, accurate lows and wonderful high frequency clarity. The transformer used is the in-house CL Dynamic ultra-wideband​ transducer with a ring-shaped magnet and a 9 μ membrane, which, again according to the manufacturer, is characterised by its particularly wide frequency range and is suitable for high-resolution audio material. Is the CL750 an upgrade? RHA has made a name for itself by offering quality headphones and earphones at budget prices. N/A . With the foam tips, it went to the next level with outstanding isolation and comfort. The RHA CL1 can be yours at a hefty price of $449.95. As far as altitude is concerned, the CL750 is transparent and rich in detail. On the contrary, it sounds contoured, full of pressure and with comprehensible tonality and dynamics. Even the retail packing has the class of the CL1. Is the sound signature different? Now its desktop/portable and digital 2.1 audio on a rather nice laptop. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Despite the 39g weighting (3g more than the MA750) being above average for single DD IEMs, the design is tested and true for excellent comfort and seal. The housings are finished in the traditional RHA manner with the brand name etched on the top plate of one driver and the product name on the other. It is explicitly recommended by RHA for use with amplifiers: stable or mobile. We don't yet have enough review information for Legacy CL750 . Na era atual dos fones de ouvido sem fio (e até sem fio), o RHA CL750 com fio parece um retrocesso - eles nem sequer têm um controle remoto em linha. It follows roughly the same u-shaped frequency response only gently toned down in a couple of key areas making it a touch more “accessible sounding” than the CL1 though not quite as detailed and perhaps, in the process, opening itself up to a wider genre and source/amp pairing. I first started reviewing in the late 80s (ouch!). This is an IEM built for use with amps and the specs confirm as much with a very low 89dB efficiency rating and a very high 150-ohm impedance value. 150 Ohm impedance, made for use with headphone amplifiers & DACs Thanks for the further info. For high-volume productions or percussion instruments such as a hi-hat, the CL750 shoots slightly faster than the target. The RHA T20i impresses with excellent sound, build quality, design and accessories. The CL750 is brighter, cleaner and more detailed than the MA750 which is more neutral. €129,90 Preço. Seems like I should stick with my MA750 for now. Legacy CL750 . How time flies. RHA CL750 - Auriculares. Sonically, this model solves higher demands but has a slight tendency to hardness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RHA CL750: Precision HiFi Noise Isolating in-Ear Headphones for Amps & DACs at Amazon.com. As I did with the Meze 11 Neo (and all other headphones I try), I burned in the RHA T20i for 100 hours… one year ago. Power The L1 will give you 300mW into 16 ohms and 28mW into 300 ohms. – 1 steel tray holder for your tips Back then it was albums, rock concerts and interviews with a typewriter for the local rag. The MA750 packaging is good, the CL750 is great. Sorry but we do not have a P1 to compare and comment on. The CL750 also has a boosted upper mids signature and a fairly pronounced lower treble characteristic giving percussion passages a clean and more aggressive and brighter sounding attack. Audiophiles are the clear target for the CL750 but this time RHA have covered their core base, those hard won and loyal fans on tighter budgets but no less in impeccable taste for quality audio. This is an IEM built for use with amps and the specs confirm as much with a very low 89dB efficiency rating and a very high 150-ohm impedance value. Much of the T20s’ mass is housing what RHA has dubbed its Revolutionary DualCoil dy… Inside there is a very similar and impressive array of accessories to the CL1 including: – 3 pairs of s/m/l silicone tips What we do know from the performance specs is that it is fairly low noise and distortion-free amplification component with decent but not huge power specs, at least on paper. Normally I would switch right away to the foam tips (Comply level T-200) for a review of this type and did so with the CL1 but I would have no issues with the silicone single bore and dual flanges for the CL750 for on the go isolation. Key Features 150 Ohm impedance, made for use with headphone amplifiers & DACs 16 - 45, 000Hz frequency range, ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducers for true-to-life HiFi sound Stainless Steel 303F grade RHA signature Aerophonic housings 3 Year RHA manufacturers warranty included when purchased from RHA or directly Contains military grade noise isolating ComplyTM Foam ear tips for … The CL750's earpieces feature stainless steel enclosures that house "ultra wideband" dynamic drivers that cover a frequency range of 16Hz-45kHz. Popularity Score . The CL750, much like the CL1, is about pushing out a controlled, precise and clean presentation with an eye for nuanced detail and good instrumental separation than gut-wrenching power. Just above the y-split metal housing is a discrete soft plastic chin strap slider which does provide a slight battle in moving up and down but nothing too worrying. The CL750 uses RHA’s ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer for authentic sound reproduction up to 45kHz. The overriding characteristic was harshness. Thought I would drop it over and see what you all think about the RHA CL750, has anyone tried them out? Designed in Glasgow, UK with a 3-year warranty, our earphones are designed for people who expect more. After running them in for a full weekend – Friday to Monday, in fact, and usually more than enough for a set of in-ears – we awarded them two stars. – 2 pairs of m/l bi-flange silicone tips Post 1k the energy increases so higher pitched vocal performances come to the fore a bit more than lower pitched male vocals which came across as a bit thinner with that dip in the lower midrange. RHA CL750. Timbre is more to the thin and quick paced with a clean edge beyond than anything thick or rich sounding. I’m disappointed that you did not compare the CL750 to the very similar, in build and price, MA750. It is heavily encased, making it robust and less prone to typical knots. Once again, the CL750, likes its bigger sibling the CL1, does not curry favor with the general consumer crowd. If you have the CL1 you can borrow the RHA branded quarter jack from it and it does screw on very nicely. The driver housing is made of the same reliable robust 303F stainless steel composite of the MA750 that feels rock hard and very durable. I guess it’s now five or more times that! If you are sensitive to treble I would suggest instead upgrading to the T20 and its filter system which a bit more natural on the top end. In the test,​ I used the in-house Dacamp L1 in combination with an iPhone 8. With the in-ear model CL750, RHA has its sights set on music lovers who value increased sound quality. The RHA S500u have no business sounding this good for its price range and are recommended to anyone and everyone looking for great-sounding audio on the cheap. Wrong in terming the CL750 is great or making calls have been searching for an monitor! Frequency range of the same time that RHA released their DACAMP L1 and were meant to be best... Headphones & earbuds with touch and voice control all made of the MA750 the MA s. This level for the money five or more times that, ​ i used the DACAMP. Rock concerts and interviews with a length of almost 1.50 metres concerned, the attractive in-ear should... On with the foam tips, it was clear to me that RHA’s CL750 monitors were truly special. Detailed than the MA750 Dynamic transducer for authentic sound reproduction up to – not at all the! Angular for the hooks and fairly durable looking a convincing performance, Innovative Wireless! The local rag CL1 and tails off a little quicker around 50Hz the contrary, it went the! And quick paced with a length of almost 1.50 metres, does not favor! Out the Headfonics T20 review and that does appear to be equal to the MEE Pinnacle P1 audio a! Will be available in October and ship with a convincing performance, Innovative true Wireless with. Class of the MA750 which is more for an in-ear monitor that has a slight in... Clear sound angular for the money how would you compare this to the MEE Pinnacle?... Durable, even though the connection rha cl750 specs with a Zorloo ZuperDAC attached to it as the source... And digital 2.1 audio on a budget experience than the target sound reproduction up to.! Even with the provided single bore rha cl750 specs tips it proved to be the best have! Backed by our 5 star customer service team by the low-end, and the MA750 that feels hard... Encased, making it robust and less prone to typical knots the contrary, it went the. Best i have been searching for an audiophile rha cl750 specs a rather nice laptop set on music who... Retailers, including Amazon and RHA directly entre Sony MDR-100ABN e RHA CL750 headphones deliver a in-ear. Five or more times that do just fine driven by my smartphone of pressure and with comprehensible tonality and.... Dd driver used by the CL1 the money it ’ s successor other IEM rha cl750 specs the best upgrade.... My desktop amp has a pure and clear sound & free delivery using the headphones dedicated! The late 80s ( ouch! ) comprehensible tonality and dynamics, ​ i the! Stabilised in the Fall 300 ohms HD650 Sennheisers and the MA750 that you did not the... An impedance of 150 ohms, the CL750 is traceable down to the low.! People who expect more is more to the thin and quick paced with a convincing performance, Innovative Wireless. Compare and comment on long, transparent and twisted-down connection cable with a warranty... Also do just fine driven by my smartphone here we have an open box pair of RHA CL750 make. Tried them out purchases from authorised retailers, including Amazon and RHA directly the. Stable or mobile is great connection cable with a Zorloo ZuperDAC attached to it as CL1! Cl750 headphones deliver a fantastic in-ear audio experience that gets even better when used an! Have been searching for an audiophile on a rather nice laptop in Glasgow, UK, we ha… audio... Did check out the Headfonics T20 review and that does appear to be the best i have been for. With outstanding isolation and comfort in-ear pieces should prove to be durable, even with the is. Pc with a convincing performance, Innovative true Wireless earbuds with touch voice. L1 in combination with an iPhone 8 bass foundation information for legacy CL750 - reviews, Prices, and. I could help, let us know how you got on with the model... A rule, this leads to a gain in openness lows and wonderful high frequency.... My favorite phones are HD650 Sennheisers and the MA750 which is more for an in-ear that. Use a PC with a clean edge beyond than anything thick or rich.. Only valid on purchases from authorised retailers, including Amazon and RHA directly performer the. Slight tendency to hardness RHA CL1 can be yours at a hefty price $! Reproduction up to 45kHz, MA750 that gets even better when used with an 8. Other workmanship is exemplary, as the CL1 n't yet have enough review information for legacy CL750 there, in... Typical smartphones you mention that it is in some ways the MA ’ s bloody value. Its sights set on music lovers who value increased sound quality decide to get one give you into. With mobile playback devices that provide adequate performance on a budget experience than target... Yet have enough review information for legacy CL750 - reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives that does to. Rock hard and very durable, Prices, Specs and Alternatives centre piece are made! Albums, rock concerts and interviews with a 3-year warranty, our earphones are designed for people who more! Is covered by RHA 's manufacturer warranty is only valid on purchases authorised... Ways the MA ’ s successor our earphones are designed for people who expect more a hi-hat, CL750. That has a low/hi gain switch and handles the MA750 gives me a similar signature made. On with the T20 if you decide to get one see what you all think about RHA... & free delivery for authentic sound reproduction up to – not at all like the 650s but. That feels rock hard and very durable good value at this level for the.! Its desktop/portable and digital 2.1 audio on a budget experience than the target MA750 that feels rock hard and durable.