This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Not too sweet on the palate and with a deep, long-lasting ginger character, it's perfect in a Dark & Stormy or Moscow Mule! The information on the website is for reference only and may be different from what you see when accessing the service provider as well as the website of the particular product. Have a question about this product? It’s sweeter than most ginger ales, too (and slightly higher in calories, ounce for ounce), but overall really pleasant. Exceptionally clean, nicely mineral taste also to the … ... 1 Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer. https://www.hometesterclub.com/us/en/reviews/fever-tree-premium-ginger-beer How Long Does Baileys (And Other Cream Liqueurs) Last? Staying hydrated helps with cardiovascular health, energy levels, brain function, weight loss, clear skin and so much more. I love it! Contact Us, The scores from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI Consumer Report tool based upon the data collected. Second the ingredients are kind of vague. It says that there are natural gingers in the bottle but I can’t seem to find the actual measurement. Pretend you’re driving a DeLorean, just cruisin’ the streets. 100% natural, cane sugar, real ginger, no preservatives. DRINK MORE WATER – Doctors recommend drinking 8 glasses of water per day. Can be found in many Wholes Foods and other health foods grocery stores. Walmart ruined that idea because they back ordered the tonic after it was supposed to ship, then cancelled the tonic order. It isn’t too sweet or too bitter. Very yummy for my Moscow mules not to sweet like most other N/A ginger wouldn't make my mules with anything else. units and featuring the Non GMO Project logo and recipe ideas. Quit whining and buy it – it’s worth every dime if you want a quality cocktail. Leave a review, Disclaimer. Taste: Much more in the style of a ginger beer type of ginger drink than the sticky overly fizzy syrup that passes for ginger ale in the US.Not overpowering or hot like many ginger beers ( which use capsicum aka,chili extract), but a much more complex, deep multilayered natural tasting ginger component than I have ever encountered in a commercial ginger ale. This is exceptionally easy to drink on its own, but of course it’s a real winner in a cocktail. That review was written about a year ago but I referenced DeLoreans in it as well. While I do enjoy several aspects about this Fever-Tree Ginger Ale I do have some complaints. £1.80 36p per 100ml. I love the stronger ginger flavor and sharp, sort of spicy taste of the drink. Learn more. Website: http://www.fever-tree.com/x/default.html. It’s a full 6.8 oz. We use AI Consumer Report with ranking algorithms to arrange and score products. I absolutely love most of the Fever Tree line but their Ginger Beer is the perfect mixer to make your Moscow Mules! It is great when making drinks like the Moscow Mule. With two recent additions, the line now includes three styles of tonic, three ginger sodas, two lemons, and a club soda. Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better. If you’re looking for a touch of ginger in your cocktail rather than overwhelming ginger character, Fever-Tree is the bottle to grab. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is our go to ginger beer for mixing. As for alcohol, I've had ginger beer mixed with rums, Kraken, and vodka. That’s what my first impressions of Fever-Tree Ginger Ale are, and I don’t really care if the analogy makes any sense. Reviews, recipes, and industry insight for educated imbibing. Print is impossible for anyone over thirty to read. Read more How we Score. BRILLIANTLY REFRESHING: Zevia’s Ginger Ale will illuminate your taste buds with its blend of real ginger and citrus, our Ginger Ale has a delicious flavor with zero calories; if it's an upset tummy or a cocktail party mixer, Ginger Ale is always refreshing, CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf extract; Zevia uses only real ingredients in our beverages; no artificial sweeteners, colors, or ingredients; made with love and care. I've loved ginger ale for years and only recently discovered ginger beer. We asked dietitians to share the best ginger beers out there, so you can healthfully enjoy the sweet, spicy flavor. That’s a fairly simple recipe for ginger ale… let’s see if it works for them. Our website does not directly sell products or any services. It has the initial mouth feel of a ginger beer but quickly slows down to the speed of the much calmer ale. Most “artisan” ginger ales are hefty with lots of pungent ginger, but Fever-Tree tastes more like 7-Up with a nice ginger aftertaste. Tel: +44 (0)20 7349 4922 Registered Office: 8th Floor, Kildare House, 3 Dorset Rise, London, EC4Y 8EN Company Reg No: 5291668 VAT No: 848990658 www.fever-tree.com, © 2015 Ginger Ale Authority - Last Updated 2-3-15. Still very light, even with the strong flavor. After all, a tall gin & tonic is probably 70% tonic, depending on your glass, so the quality of the mixer is going to have a huge impact on how the drink tastes. I also like to add a splash on top of gin as well! clear glass, 200 ml size which is damn nigh perfect one drink size (no waste). Our Smoky Ginger Ale has no artificial sweeteners, flavorings or preservatives, FLAVOR: Earthy ginger followed by robust smoky flavors, balanced with refreshing background notes of citrus. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites. This non-alcoholic product is made with natural flavors including exotic gingers, is free from artificial sweeteners and GMO, and retails in a 111.6-fl. Unlike any other ginger, it has an incredible lemongrass freshness to its aroma due to the oils being extracted as soon as the ginger is harvested. Read reviews and buy Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer - 4pk/200ml Bottles at Target. 0 SUGAR & 10 OR FEWER CALORIES – These drink mixes are sugar free, offering a tasty way to stay hydrated while cutting the sugary drinks out of your family’s diet. The overall flavor is fairly clean, but there’s always a reminder that you’re dealing with real deal ginger. I went on a search for some new soda to review, as I’m very low at the moment, and went into what I thought would be a goldmine of sodas. Fever Tree is a wonderful gourmet ginger ale that sports a powerful flavor without the overwhelming heat or spice that ginger can produce in some drinks. My husband loves Moscow Mules and I grabbed these when his usual ginger beer was out. Carbonation has small bubbles and holds on to them well – not like the cheap stuff that goes flat halfway through a drink. Immediately upon opening I get the very recognizable scent of ginger entering my nostrils. A veteran writer and journalist, he also operates Null Media, a bespoke content company. The drink is relatively low in sugar (7.1 grams for a 6.8 oz bottle). I only bought this ginger ale to get the free shipping for the Fever-Tree tonic that I really wanted to try. I like a lot of real ginger in my ginger beers and some sweetness but this one just isn’t sweet enough. Popping a bottle open, I was surprised to discover how light and fresh the drink tasted. We believe everyone should be able to make buying decisions with confidence. And it stings your tongue a bit when you first sip (it stings the nose, too). I must also say that I enjoy the simple gold bottle cap with the "Fever-Tree" printed on it. THE SMART CHOICE: Zevia's Ginger Ale is zero calorie, sugar free, clear in color, gluten free, Non GMO Project Verified, kosher, & vegan. Review: Fever-Tree Ginger Ale Christopher Null February 15, 2009 Well known for its line of artisan mixers, Fever-Tree is definitely a brand to watch out for if you’re looking to elevate your simplest of cocktails (gin and tonic, scotch and soda, or whatnot) to something more impressive. It was not the one I ended up picking. ProductUpdates always strives to keep the latest information. Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer has been repackaged. Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo, and the Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Well laid out and informative pages on why this stuff tastes so good. Not overly sweet, yet one would not classify it as … We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below: Fever-Tree, Sparkling ICE, Q Mixers, Canada Dry, Vernors Ginger Soda, Zevia. Sadly this was no goldmine, but it did have one nugget to give me to make sure I didn’t leave empty handed. Fever Tree’s ginger ale was a bit of an unexpected pick in this competitive lineup. Instead of sugary soda, mix Canada Dry into your SodaStream. Most “artisan” ginger ales are hefty with lots of pungent ginger, but Fever-Tree tastes more like 7-Up with a nice ginger aftertaste.