When building airship parts, don't worry too much about using HQ mats. Although the forecastle is a tempting upgrade stats-wise, it will not offer an EXP boost. However with the higher level parts we're finding that the Frame Capacity on all of them doesn't seem to fit and we can't have full sets of the Odyssey and above without going over limit. The following are your upgrade options and guidelines for how to prioritize: Hull (+14 Range, -4 Favor): In some cases, you will be able to reach more sectors. It picks up the (most? But gathered data so far is limited because i started late and upgrading airships with small company is a challenge. (We are also a FC full of well-geared omnicrafters so most of us have macros to do large batches of HQ synths.). You can buy FFXIV Gil from SSEGOLD with lowest price and fast delivery within 24 hours. Shark-class Pressure Hull 1.1.2. I get that, but it really annoys me we can't have complete by design airships. I like the interesting stats, but it makes the ships so ugly! One set of rank 1 Shark-type components: 1.1. The below list are locations accessed via Airship Voyages. Maybe this would be a "fast xp" build, as opposed to a gathering build? But everyone who has turned in a mixture of NQ and HQ have reported no difference between the two. Starting with "A Realm Reborn" and the expansions include "Heavensward", "Stormblood", and "Shadowbringers"! "PlayStation", the "PS" family logo, the PlayStation Network logo and "PS4" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.ESRB and the ESRB rating icon are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. Or do you belive it's random. This is by design. I will update the guide as we learn more \o/. Aftcastle. Shark-class Bow 1.1.4. Items according to sector On my server, red moko grass and vivianite goes for a pretty penny. It makes sense to upgrade this first if your biggest barrier is rank/airframe capacity. Every part of the airship has a component rating. Aftcastle: Bronco There seems to be a consensus out there that it doesn't matter. Surveillance i agreee is the chance of finding spots. We won't know until we have more reports. They are called progress, excellent progress, and outstanding progress respectively. Reports: Think of this section as the TL;DR of the guide. Think of it as a general bonus to EXP and Items that increases in tiers as you unlock new sectors. Bronco-type Hull 1.1.2. Airframe Capacity - The limitation on ship parts. It could be that there is some randomness to it, and that there is a chance for each voyage after level 20. 1).Hull (+14 Range, -4 Favor): In some cases, you will be able to reach more sectors. I do support this. Gamer Escape: Gaming News, Reviews, Wikis, and Podcasts, https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/w/index.php?title=Company_Airship&oldid=1222779, Equivalent to the full Bronco set of components, Equivalent to the full Shark set of components, Equivalent to the full Invincible set of components, Equivalent to the full Unkiu set of components, Equivalent to the full Whale set of components, Equivalent to the full Enterprise set of components, Equivalent to the full Coelacanth set of components, Equivalent to the full Syldra set of components. Range: 140 (150-10) The following is a very rough list of items that you can gather in each sector. 4).Aftcastle (+14 Retrieval, -4 Surveillance, -4 Speed): This part seems the most important for improving your overall EXP by improving your rating bonus. Airship Components Calculator, Javascript Edition. Speed and Range seem pretty straightforward, and you can find my rationale for Surveillance and Retrieval here. Range: Allows you to visit more sectors per voyage. It is a long road to rank 15 on just bronco parts! It isn't clear precisely what conditions are necessary, as some have not had the unlock even at levels where others have. Consider it far from comprehensive at this stage. We just hit rank 23 after a 5-6-7 (A rated) voyage and no dice on the second airship yet. Forecastle: Tatanora It has no influence on the "quality" rating for each phase. 1.1. This would be the "Stat Average with highest level" concept. It's to make ship designs more interesting; you have mix and match different tier parts depending on what stats you want to prioritise. ", Prithivi L'epilogue (Typhon) posted a new blog entry, "うぐぅ!外伝「寡黙のパウゼ」. Even though it is fairly easy to get plans for enterprise-type parts early on, I don't recommend skipping the invincible parts entirely. What conditions are needed for a 2nd airship? IIRC the only times I've seen outstanding progress is when the production quality hit 100/100. In that case, here is the bar-none best ship per-stat (and how they suffer in the other stats as a result). Surveillance: 120 (150-30) FFXIV4Gil Date: Jul/09/15 11:09:29 Views: 2678. Obviously, Bronco components represent the lowest stats to give as a positive or negative to anything, and so one could "temper" the detrimental effects of this min/max scheme by putting any mid-range airship part into the mix instead of the Bronco - you'll just get a more homogenized stat result, and a slightly higher "ilvl" ship.