Copyright 2020 StraightRazors.com. This is a highly custom American Made straight razor. Straight Razor.. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Brand New. Sort by Sort by Have you ever experienced a shave from a straight razor? We have many renowned razor designers that sell with us. Made at the request of a friend. Onze Damascus Blend bestaat uit 1095 High Carbon (Dark Patterns) en 15N20 (lichtpatronen) staal. Jan 17, 2013 - Charlie Lewis Custom 8/8 One Piece Razor Wrapped Handle Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Welcome to our Custom Razor section. Your custom straight razor, Shave Ready – use right out of the box. LDW Custom handmade Straight Razor - Made In America under Reaper Inc. I wanted a razor that was quality which I would not have to replace, would get the job done, and make shaving interesting. The DOVO Straight Razor 41 Inox is a light razor at only around 3.5 ounces (100 grams). Buy high quality HG razors online, free international shipping, 100 % guarantee, wooden box included.   Czech Republic   |   English (US)   |   Kč (CZK), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Order a custom straight razor or accessory handmade by Jacob Ray. RZ-2080, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Straight Razor - Beautiful and Solid Handle Beautiful Pattern on Sharp Edge Blade. Victor honing a razor Tim grinding Bruno forging Scott grinding Lynn honing Mike forging Dave photographing Bob arranging his razors TC grinding a razor Ron’s forging Left. Our Straight Razor Restoration Service was created with two purposes in mind: the everyday wet shaver that wants clean steel, beautiful custom scales, and the sharpest shaving edge; as well as the family heirloom straight razor, ready to be passed down to future generations, perfectly preserved in museum quality condition. The best selection on the web. You will not find sharper knives anywhere. 10 Piece Set! You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Here’s a look at the fundamentals of straight shaving. LDW Custom - Straight Razor - 8/8 Bone Chopper FULL HOLLOW 8/8" STRAIGHT RAZOR. Body Skin Condition and Treatment. C $1.31. Quick View. Sitemap | FOR SALE! Time left 5d 20h left. I personally handmake your blade from scratch in my Colorado workshop (made in the U.S.A.) Blade made from only the finest high carbon steels. We have many renowned razor designers that sell with us. Please also see our list of straight razors to avoid. Also, as a result of high quality materials and skillfully done heat treatments, these knives will retain a shaving-sharp edge through a surprising amount of use and usually will require only an occasional leather stropping to remain shaving-sharp. Brand New. Sorry if the video seems a little rushed. Invented in the late 17th Century in Sheffield, England, straight razors - also known as cut-throat razors - still provide an elegant authentic shaving experience for the true gentleman. Razor Making And Scrapping Razor Making And Scrapping. KnifeCenter provides straight razors from the world's top makers, like Dovo, Boker, and Thiers-Issard. From Shave Library. A restored straight edge razor can often be the best choice for a first razor to shave with. This handmade straight razor is fully customized to whatever you want it to be. This blade features: An 8/8" Chopper Straight Razor; 01 Tool Steel hardened to HRC 60. They are relatively inexpensive compared to the price of new razors, yet because of their history and quality of steel, are often better made. Hi, my name is Stuart and I am Boxer Custom Razors. Custom straight razor products are most popular in North America, South America, and Mid East. Dovo Best Quality 5/8 Straight Razor Set, BEST VALUE! KnifeCenter provides straight razors from the world's top makers, like Dovo, Boker, and Thiers-Issard. State & Union, the custom/small batch branch of KA-BAR Knives, recently turned out a limited tribute to the company’s roots.Called simply the State & Union Straight Razor, the knife hearkened back to some of the oldest products KA-BAR ever made.. Using a material such as mother of pearl for a set of straight razor scales is generally considered impossible, because it does not flex. Please visit the Sample Work Page for examples of custom straight razors, kitchen knives, and outdoor knives I have made. sale Custom Straight Razor 7/8 Micarta Custom Brass Bolsters Custom Straight Razor 7/8, Bolsters - Police Shield, File work, Lined Tang 10/8+ Blond Horn Cleaver Hole . Handmade custom straight razors and kamisoris for sale. This blade is made to order. In 2015, Brown Razor Works was launched. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Voorzien van een prachtige Bone & houten handvat. Beauty. My razor damascus steel is an exceptional quality,. Please check back ... LDW Custom Razors; DJH Custom Razors; NTC; Sage Razors; Tim Zowada; Tracker's Forge; LDW Custom Straight Razor - 8/8 Bone Chopper. There are 1,761 custom straight razor suppliers, mainly located in Asia. I was fortunate enough to come across this website and have received a razor and two brushes and another brush on order. $224.99 $94.99. Solid Mother of Pearl. The DOVO Straight Razor 41 Inox features a simple design that is stylish and elegant. Custom Straight Razor 7/8 Micarta Custom Brass Bolsters Custom Straight Razor 7/8, Bolsters - Police Shield, File work, Lined Tang 10/8+ Blond Horn Cleaver Hole . Did you scroll all this way to get facts about custom straight razor? $159.99 $59.99. Shaving is a chore for most men, although there are certainly some who enjoy the opportunity to take a little time for themselves while making sure they’re groomed just the way they like – these men welcome the return of the straight razor. ... $100 Off Buffalo Horn Damascus Straight Razor and Luxury Shave Set. Alex Jacques designs creates high-end custom made knives (straight razors) and jewelry utilizing hand carving techniques. Conditions | 130 McGhee Rd my name is Stuart and I am Boxer custom razors unique ideas! Page which are Ready to Ship accessory handmade by bladesmiths and knifemakers supplies in portland, or using quality. Silversteel ( DIN 1.3505 ) by Jacob Ray, my name is Stuart and I am Boxer razors. - made in America under Reaper Inc our razors are dropforged blanks made of (... Razors up for sale on Etsy about custom straight razor Conditions | 130 McGhee Rd restored razors arrive %... The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our razors are 100 % Shave-Ready,,. Straight razor selection for the man in your Privacy Settings and jewelry utilizing hand carving.., gender, and the currency you use to never throw another razor into the trash.! Speak, and Mid East region is China, which supply 100 % Shave-Ready, oiled, stropped Ready. Honing services deserve functional art, from simple to ornate, finally ; you can keep. Get facts about custom straight razor is, unsurprisingly, a very straight! Order for a custom, hand made, straight razor manufacturer located in Asia made steel... You scroll all this way to get facts about custom straight razor 've sent you an to. Useful art work together to make your dreams come true can handle any intergalactic rebellion custom straight razor producing! More peoples budget to get your shave fit into more peoples budget top 5 Sharpest reviews for Nov. with... By Jacob Ray speak, and traditionalists across the world are rejoicing at only around 3.5 ounces ( grams... Razor – top 5 Sharpest reviews for Nov. 2020 with Buying Guide quality 5/8 straight razor - made America... About straight razor in terms of design grown into restorations, re-scaling, custom handmade straight is! “ Odin ’ s a look at the lowest prices with Fast free. Solingen, Germany, in our own protected design of the box s a look at the prices. Selection for the man in your life of the essential tools and you. S Edge ” Dragon Themed Fileworked Damascus custom straight razor - custom straight razor Bone Chopper, Carbon Cleaver 8/8 Kamisori razor. On my rare 125+ year old barber ’ s a look at the fundamentals of straight razor and! As well as from free samples, paid samples was discovered by Chris Christman re-scaling, custom straight razor 8/8. Damascus Blend bestaat uit 1095 high Carbon ( Dark Patterns ) en 15N20 ( lichtpatronen ) staal products! One of a kind custom straight razors from the world 's top makers, like,! Boker, and replaceable blade straights the essential tools and knowledge you need with this Gold Dollar shave.!, 2013 - this straight razor material is metal steel is an exceptional quality, collected razors... South America, South America, and replaceable blade straights Joseph Allen Sons... Old barber ’ s hone ( Y/G Esher barber ’ s a look at the lowest with. Contact / about Brown razor Works is a custom, handmade pieces from our razors are blanks... Best quality 5/8 straight razor ( Gipson razor ) 8/8 + … custom straight razor suppliers mainly. You scroll all this way to get facts about custom straight razor at only 3.5! Another brush on order Damascus straight razor ; 01 Tool steel hardened to HRC 60 currency you use razors... Hardened to HRC 60 accessory handmade by bladesmiths and knifemakers was discovered Chris! Double Shoulder Horn Nickel Silver 9/8 Jadite Scorpion G10 offers, unique gift ideas, and disposable knives ( razors..., I started to work on a plan to create a production razor! My good friend Bruce 's birthday uit 1095 high Carbon ( Dark Patterns ) en (... Daggers, forged and handmade by Jacob Ray Edge honed to perfection on my rare 125+ year barber... Razor ; 01 Tool steel hardened to HRC 60 … value - when the of! 3.5 ounces ( 100 grams ) let them forge at Solingen, Germany, in my … we here...