De nieuwe Fluke 62 MAX en 62 MAX+ infraroodthermometers zijn ontworpen op basis van wat u bij uw werk nodig hebt, en ze zijn alles wat u van de experts in meetinstrumenten verwacht. En dankzij de vroegtijdige vaststelling van abnormale temperaturen kunnen problemen vroegtijdig worden verholpen. PRICE INCLUDES CALIBRATION & CERTIFICATION -30 DEG C TO 500 DEG C/-22 DEG F TO 932 DEG F, /- 1.5 DEG C OR /- 1.5% OF READING, 10:1 OPTICAL RESOLUTION, 0.1 DEG C DISPLAY RESOLUTION Consolidate your FLUKE 62 MAX calibration with other instrument service needs to save time, money and hassle. PRICE INCLUDES CALIBRATION & CERTIFICATION, IP54 rating for water resistance and dust allows you to work in rain or shine and dirty or dusty industrial sites, Small and lightweight; clips to tool belt or belt loop, or easily fits into most tool boxes, Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements, Large, backlit display makes data easier to read, even in dark areas, Displays minimum, maximum or average temperatures, or difference between two measurements, Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside of limits, True RMS Digital Multimeter with detachable display, Measures up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds), Includes a built-in thermometer to measure temperature without a separate instrument. Irving, Texas (United States) 75061 I am wondering if I can add an exhaust fan in the bathroom and connect it to the air exchanger duct. I need to install 2 fans in upstairs bathrooms but I'm trying to draft seal all the air leaks and heat loss areas not add to them. Warning Read … An IR thermometer is calibrated using a "black body calibration source". Accepted payment methods vary by country. Klein en lichtgewicht; kan aan uw gereedschapsriem of een draagriem worden bevestigd en past gemakkelijk in uw gereedschapskoffer. Read more: [URL]http://www.doityourself.com/forum/energy-usage-conservation-weather-stripping/469133-bathroom-fan-heat-loss.html#ixzz2LHUUnlIF[/URL] To download manuals, or to see, print, or download the latest manual supplement, visit. All information is provided "AS IS." Fluke 62 MAX en Fluke 62 MAX+. Warning Read all safety information before you use the Product. How high and low do I need to go if I did? Note that the Japanese models indicate Celsius only. Last Name*: Conform beschermingsklasse IP54 en dus stof- en waterdicht. Get a free quote today! Gecombineerde infrarood- en contactthermometers met een innovatieve dotmatrix-display. Any questions you have may be answered in our FAQ section under 'Home'. Perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, ducts, steam lines, valves, and vents with this infrared thermometer. 2500 E. Grauwyler Rd. There are two things that I realize might be of concern. *We don’t share your email. Maar hoe kunt u eenvoudig vaststellen dat een elektrische verdeler een hotspot heeft, dat een elektromotor oververhit raakt of dat een verwarmings-, ventilatie- en aircosysteem inefficiënt werkt? Min/Max/Avg/Dif: toont de minimum-, maximum- of gemiddelde temperatuur of het verschil tussen twee meetwaarden. View our Privacy Policy here. In feite zijn de 62 MAX en 62 MAX+ zó robuust dat zij de enige infraroodthermometers zijn die u niet voorzichtig hoeft te behandelen. http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals. To ask our Fluke experts a question please include your contact details. www.trescal.us is using a security service for protection against online attacks. home improvement and repair website. Any suggestions on good, quiet high CFM fans? (972) 438-3774, Office Hours: Monday-Friday; 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. Is it possible or would it be too much resistance to install some sort heat trap in the ducting (like from a hot water heater)? Introducing the Fluke 62 MAX/MAX+ Infrared Thermometer This video provides an overview of uses for the thermometer while being used in the field. I am surprised a company that claims to be an instrumentation company would publish a calibration method that is not very useful. We calibrate a wide range of tooling. My 1/2 bath on 1st floor only has an exhaust fan for venting (all interior walls) and currently no heat source. We welcome your comments and Subject*: suggestions. This is more of a "toy" than anything else! Aprilaire 600M or 600A with Goodman GMEC960603BN. Alarm: Alarmen Hi en Lo voor te hoge en lage waarden geven aan wanneer de meetwaarden buiten de grenswaarden vallen. If dropping tools off, we encourage you to print and fill out ➜this form to bring along with them. The Fluke 62 MAX CAL Infrared Thermometer with NIST Calibration, -22-932°F Range, 10:1 Ratio is everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools: small in size, extremely accurate and … Het meetoppervlak is het vlak tussen de punten. Hi: What is the best way to calibrate this Fluke 62 IR thermometer?. www.trescal.us is using a security service for protection against online attacks. )Thanks, Huck. This website uses Javascript for some features, please enable it to use the full functionality of this website. For this, I could manually make sure both are on, or I could look into connecting the fan power onto the air exchanger trigger signal. Check out our capability list and scope of services for details. Or, visit Fluke's website at www.fluke.com. 62 MAX/62 MAX + | Bijlage gebruikershandleiding, 62 MAX, Fluke62 MAX + | Verklaring vluchtigheid geheugen, 64 MAX, 62 MAX+ and 62 MAX IR Thermometers, Fluke 62 Max & 62 Max + IR Thermometers: Introduction, How to Use the Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer, Softwarelicentieovereenkomst van Fluke Corporation, Uw toestemming voor cookies vernieuwen of wijzigen, Rekenmachine voor de doorsnede van het aftastoppervlak (FOV), ±1,5 °C of ±1,5% van uitlezing, welke van beide het grootst is, ±1,0 °C of ±1,0% van uitlezing, welke van beide het grootst is, ±0,8% van uitlezing of <±1,0 °C (2 °F), welke van beide het grootst is, ±0,5% van uitlezing of <±0,5 °C (1 °F), welke van beide het grootst is, 10 uur met laser en achtergrondverlichting aan, 8 uur met laser en achtergrondverlichting aan, (175 x 85 x 75) mm (6,88 x 3,34 x 2,95) inch, -20 °C tot 60 °C (-4 °F tot 140 °F), (zonder batterij), 10% tot 90% relatieve vochtigheid, niet-condenserend, bij 30 °C (86 °F), IEC 68-2-6 2,5 g, 10 tot 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms, IEC 61326-1: Draagbare elektromagnetische apparatuur.