Amazon's locker replacement is very good. All batteries full charge. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All batteries full charge. I first experienced the application of IR thermometers on a major design/build project I was involved with in the 2000's. See all details for Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer (Not for human temp), -20 to +1202... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Have tried to use this device for the measurement of human temperature i.e. In today’s world of Internet news and online content, we found that more and more professionals researched a large majority of their major power tool purchases online. And rugged. We also accept wire transfers/EFT, cheques and purchase orders on approved credit. Each thermometer was triggered for 5 seconds before taking the reading. The results were always the same 1.2 degrees above the reference temperature of 75 degrees. Held down every button on the unit. Held down every button on the unit. However, the Fluke 62 Max Plus is still more accurate. Perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, ducts, steam lines, valves, and vents with this infrared thermometer. Note to readers...the laser and unit selection only has to be done once unless you want to change those settings. ALSO, BASED UPON ALL THE OTHER ONE STAR REVIEWS, IT APPEARS THEY STAPLED A NON-FUNCTIONAL UNIT AND PUT IT RIGHT BACK ON THE SHELF, SELLING IT TO ME. I'd intended to use it for cooking, other hobbies, and for finding hot & cold spots on appliances & in my walls. The thing that was the most impressive to me is the fact that they both were calibrated and performed exactly the same. Well made and accurate used professionally, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Tried holding multiple buttons down... you know what would help... if the Chinese actually incuded instructions!!! WHERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS? I have a cheap IR thermometer and find it useful in many applications, but I now need a unit with greater accuracy, temperature range, adjustable emissivity, and dual lasers to mark the size of the measurement area. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Don’t worry, we can switch everything over to our Canadian affiliate. I own other Fluke products and have been happy.The instruction manual is in many languages (including english) but it's all pictorial in nature. First, I wanted to check their accuracy. The Amprobe IR-708, IR-710, IR-712, IR-720 IR-730, and IR-750 have a +/- accuracy of 1.8-2%. The Amprobe IR-708, IR-710, IR-712, IR-720 IR-730, and IR-750 have a +/- accuracy of 1.8-2%. But the SET and SEL buttons that are supposed to let me change parameters (like toggling from centigrade to fahrenheit, etc) do not work. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. Dead on arrival Tried include battery. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Once you have it you'll find 1001 uses for it, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016. That would make numbers near the edges easier to see from slight angles. See all details for Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer (Not for human temp), -20 to +1202... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In a controlled environment, using a calibrated precision reference thermometer, I determined that both IR thermometers were very close. In stock, ships same or next day. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. When I got my 62max I was kinda shocked, wondering where the 2 beams were. I initially bought this meter because I live in a very warm apartment and it was driving me crazy not knowing where the heat was coming from. Has degrees in Celsius and Fahrenheit, adjustments for emmisivity of the subject as not all materials interact with infrared the same way. WHY ARE YOU SHIPING OUT DEAD ITEMS!!!!!! This is within the spec of +- 2 degrees F. Impressive for a device at this price point. Anyway, during stay-at-home, when hypochondria hits, I quickly take a reading of my forehead to prove to myself that I DO NOT have a fever. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. WHY ARE YOU SHIPING OUT DEAD ITEMS!!!!!! If someone knows how to set this device up to measure human temperatures, please advise. However, the Fluke 62 Max Plus is still more accurate. WHY ARE YOU SHIPING OUT DEAD ITEMS!!!!!! I bought batteries for it and it still didn't work. SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERSgoogletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1448375265475-0'); }); We’ll keep our eyes on these new products. First, I wanted to check their accuracy. It seemed to work fine for a while then stopped working even after a battery change. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The 1 unawarded star is my wish for a slightly wider display screen. I'm sure I only used it maybe two dozen times. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Each thermometer was triggered for 5 seconds before taking the reading. To ask our Fluke experts a question please include your contact details. The Fluke 62 Max Plus is a great update for the already perfect model 62 Max. Fluke 62 MAX Plus Offers. Some might say that the Amprobe IR-750 has measurements from -58 °F to 2822 °F (-50 °C to 1550 °C), which is a wider measurement range than the Fluke 62 Max Plus. You have to look very closely at the pictures to determine what exactly it's telling you about set up and use.