And it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop so no worries even if you work from a ladder. The tool itself seems very robust, well built, and durable like you would expect from Fluke. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX to deliver accurate, repeatable temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites. I currently am in college studying electronics. I'm happy with it, so far. Get fast delivery when you order today on MyFlukeStore.com. Agreed, the manual is a bit sketchy without verbiage, but not a big deal for me. Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas. How close do I have to be to something to be accurate? Page 1: Contact Fluke 62 Max/62 Max + Infrared Thermometer Calibration Information Introduction The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX + Infrared Thermometers (the Product) can determine the surface temperature by measurement of the infrared energy radiated from the target surface. Alongside the highest quality precision in their class, the Fluke 62 Mini offers speedy and reliable surface temperature readings. Get fast delivery when you order today on MyFlukeStore.com. Introducing the next generation of Fluke Laser Distance Meters. Just icons and pictures like I'm supposed to know what they mean. My biggest issue with this type of equipment has been long-term reliability. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This tool is a great help, even though not specified for my field. However the LASER seems VERY dim on my unit. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. However when getting temp readings on a bearing that's 12' in the air, the LASER sighting is absolutely critical. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Fluke 62 Mini Thermometer. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is small in size and extremely easy to use. This compact thermometer weighs only seven ounces and fits easily into the handy nylon carrying case with a belt attachment, so temperature checks can easily be made on the fly. The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared thermometer delivers many of the features of the Fluke 62 MAX+, but features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio. I would have gladly sacrificed convenience of AA for brighter LASER. Perhaps this is a matter of the battery (AA on 62 Max, 9V on Mini). The single laser helps you pinpoint the target for more accurate readings and makes it easier to measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. just got my fluke 62 max (not the max plus) today. You can use the Fluke 62 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Just got a new 62 Max...works just fine for me. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. This works great for checking the temperature of the hotbed of a 3D printer, and even the extruder. 62 MAX+ Handheld Infrared Laser Thermometer, 62 MAX/62 MAX + | Users manual supplement, 62 MAX, Fluke62 MAX + | Statement of memory volatility, 20 Ways The Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer Can Save You Energy And Time, 64 MAX, 62 MAX+ and 62 MAX IR Thermometers, Fluke 62 Max & 62 Max + IR Thermometers: Introduction, How to Use the Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer, ±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater, ±0.8% of reading or < ±1.0°C (2°F), whichever is greater, -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), (without battery), 10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F), IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms, IEC 61326-1: Portable electromagnetic equipment, Highly accurate infrared thermometer for measuring temperatures from -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F) accurate to +1.5°C or +1.5% of reading (whichever is greater), Offers single laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements, Features IP54 rating against dust and moisture, High and low alarms for rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits. Measure farther, with greater accuracy, in more situations. The easy-to-read screen features LCD backlighting, perfect for working in dimly lit spaces, and it displays a reading for seven seconds. We use this in manufacturing for sampling comparison temps and it does a great job. Note that the Japanese models indicate Celsius only. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Note that the Japanese models indicate Celsius only. Introduction The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX + Infrared Thermometers (the Product) can determine the surface temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the target’s surface. Fluke 62 Mini Manuals & User Guides. This Fluke 62 Max has proven itself to be very reliable under our usual terrible conditions that we subject it to. You can edit your question or post anyway. unit seems ok but the owners manual is nothing but pictures. Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer delivers single-laser targeting accuracy. Came here looking for help and just find marketing videos. Why haven't gear manufactures gone to some of the new engineered, shatterproof glasses? What do the different settings do? Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer. Page 2: Safety Information The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared thermometer delivers many of the features of the Fluke 62 MAX+, but features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio. I appreciate the ruggedness it provides over say the 62 mini. Check voltage, continuity, and current with one rugged tool. I bought this a couple months ago and I use it everyday. Infrared thermometers: electrical, industrial, and HVAC applications, How to get great results with an infrared thermometer. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. Visit our contact us page for repairs, technical support and other questions. I just received 62 Max. Not so worried with the 62 Max. Non-Contact Feature Keeps You Out of Harm's Way Built for Easy Portability and User-Friendly Handling Gives a reading when I point it at stuff, so I guess it's doing what is supposed to do???? Database contains 1 Fluke 62 Mini Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Manual . Umm, just got the Fluke 62 Max and the manual is useless. This is not really friendly towards small smd components, but works great towards big chips. Page 6: Safety Information Powered by a single, standard AA battery. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Point, shoot and read To use the Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer, use the laser sight-ing to pinpoint the target, and pull the trigger to see the tem-perature on the built-in display. The Fluke 568 two-in-one contact and non contact thermometer can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. This innovative feature requires no contact with the surface and secures you from the potential harm posed by heating, ventilation, and electrical systems, so you can work worry free. There was a problem completing your request. Backlight doesn't work, laser is not visible, cannot change from "C" to "F". I highly recommend this unit to facilities maintenance professionals. Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements, loc_en_US, sid_fluke-62-max, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Please try again. Best accuracy in its class: + 1% of reading. The Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer could be the ideally suited intro to infrared thermometers for the expert. Documentation is all but worthless! “mini” generations. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. You can use the Fluke 62 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. No instruction on set up or features. Database contains 1 Fluke 62 Mini Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Manual  .