Pick was a breeze! :) I have found my go-to party rental company here in Austin. All Rights Reserved | Website developed by Big D Creative Chillax with the Yummiest Frozen Drink Mixes! Great for…” more, “Premier Party was great, the only reason they aren't getting five stars is because of the condition of the chairs. There were no upcharges for such a small order. How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Dallas Edition, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Looking to rent a margarita machine from a local Fort Worth company. Working with friendly, local businesses like this makes me happy. Once for a more casual, outdoor event and once for an indoor more formal event with bartenders and servers. Their employees come out and set up everything! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS unless you want” more, “ but communicated perfectly with us. He confirmed my booking and talked me through the electrical requirements, the amount of tequila I'd need, and what to expect” more, “Last minute find on Yelp. Thank you so much for all you do!” more, “ else booked inflatable rental, they used a diff company, and it was night and day from Jason & Bounce Around. And I highly recommend it to anyone else looking to rent a margarita…” more, “Awesome experience with Reventals! Level up your collection with forever statement pieces. I went on the website, paid deposit, added all my info and shortly after I received an email” more, “ followed up by phone and spoke directly with Justin about supplying a margarita machine for my party. I would definitely use this company again for future rentals…” more, “This margarita machine was awesome and a huge hit at our party in our home. Margarita machine rentals are our most popular request, but the machines handle all types of frozen drinks from Pina Coladas to Strawberry Daiquiris, Hurricanes, and more. natural lemon/lime flavored, perfect blend of tart and sweet. Get cornhole, giant Jenga, giant connect 4, and much more delivered to your event. Affordable prices and really happy they had tables and chairs available for rent on such short notice. !” more. I loved the drop off and pick up process too” more, You can request a quote from this business, “Fantastic service, set up, and machine. They will be a go to from here on out. I can't thank them enough for helping me host an amazing event! (757) 375-1251 lotprentals@yahoo.com ***Call or text to check availability of your date! Do you think you're too old? “Austin Yard Games has the largest selection of lawn games for rent in Central Texas. Call to Reserve Your Rental Today! Pick up and cleaning the machine included in the package, and the mixes tasted great. It was even a last minute rental and it was all spot on.” more, “Had margaritas from this rental company at a recent party. Glad I rented from this place. ), Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Has anyone ever made frozen mojitos using a margarita machine? “ with helping my parents unload their truck with things for the party! They coordinated all rentals and even helped with pick up of several items” more, You can request information from this business, “Ordered a little round table and chairs for my daughter's tea party. We have things for all ages…” more, “I rented a few party items for an outdoor party in which I had to cancel. I've seen them at restaurants, but didn't see any mixes/recipes on the margarita…. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 184 Main Collins Street West Victoria 8007. The location is clean & so is the rental equipment. I spoke to Ramos on the phone,he explained the process. We provide 50 9 oz. My guests can't stop talking about it. Dallas Margarita Machine Rentals is the premier source for margarita machine rentals. Dallas Margarita Machine Rentals handles the whole delivery, setup and pickup process. Thank you!!! Party Cubs is now offering a number of different Virtual Thanksgiving Services! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and/or who I need to avoid.…. You just have to turn the machine on and off!! Daniel went through everything we needed to know at drop off and was very patience with our pups running around as we were setting up our party in the backyard. You don’t have to do a thing besides pour a frozen drink and enjoy! *** ***Serving Virginia Beach and surrounding area with delivery and set up of frozen drink machines, photo booths, popcorn, snow cone and cotton candy machines! Dallas Margarita Machine Rentals is located in the Mid-Cities area, convenient for providing frozen drink machines to DFW. Reviews on Margarita Machine Rental in Dallas, TX - The Mobile Margarita (4.3/5), Mama’s Margaritas (5/5), Top Shelf Margaritas (5/5), Lima's Margaritas (5/5), Rent 4 Party Dallas (5/5), 5 Star Margaritas (5/5), ELY Party Rentals (4.4/5), Margarita Adventures (4.7/5), Discount Event Rentals (5/5), Margarita Joe … Next!” more, “, we WASTED THE MONEY AND ALCOHOL WE PUT INTO THE MACHINE. Very reasonable showed up on time with machine, picked up right on schedule. What a GENTLEMAN! They got to our barn and started setting up for our event in no time! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Everything went smooth as silk! Level up your collection with forever statement pieces. The owner was very accommodating and eager to advise” more, “Have used 5 star on a few occasions (birthday parties and company events). Owner provided great customer service! Reviews on Margarita Machine Rental in Austin, TX - Margarita Man Austin (4.6/5), Reventals (4.9/5), River City Frozen Beverages - Margarita Machine Rentals (4.4/5), Phenomenal Events And Party Rentals (4.8/5), Mr Margarita (1.4/5), Party On Texas (5/5), Bounce Around Austin (4.6/5), Austin's Elite (4.6/5), River Ritas & Slushies (No ratings), Peerless Events and Tents - Austin (4.7/5) It was super easy to book and they answered any questions we had. No blending, no ice… no mess! I would highly recommend for any big gathering!” more, “ would have spent with a larger order and genuinely thanked me for my business. Everything was top notch. As far as customer service, they are awesome. The manager was fair and reasonable I helping me resolve my issue with cancelling my order. Super easy,…” more. Delivery and pick up were very smooth and the guests loved the games! The only reason…” more. Our Frozen Drink machines can be used for Margaritas and Daiquiris as well as non-alcoholic mixes such as slushes for a children’s party. While Jason will let you know when to expect the crew, the other company showed up randomly and let themselves in my yard” more, “We have used them on two different occasions. You bet! They are so efficient and professional. Everyone was nice and clearly I wasn't a big event for them but they took great care of us.” more.