The 15 Best Short Funny Birthday Poems for Special Person. Happy birthday. 16I hope your birthday brings you joy,Whatever you may do,And fills your day with happiness,And lots of fun times too.I hope you have a special day,That make you really smile,You deserve the best of days,So celebrate in style.Happy Birthday! I have always been impressed by how quickly you learn and how willing you are to help everyone around you, even when we’re not in the same departments. You’re such a wonderful colleague that anyone would like to have. May you never face any evil things and may all the good happens in your life! I cannot possibly ask for a better deskmate to share my workload with. I have learned a lot from you. Happy birthday, the most honest and noble person! You are a dedicated person and the excellent co-worker that I could ever have. The most talkative colleague, happy birthday! I didn’t even realize how we become best friends. At least today, without any excuse, we hope that you’ll enjoy some moments with your loved one. Wish you great health, many victories and lots of love! Birthday quotes are a fantastic supplementary adjoin that says you are thinking of them and that you put get older and effort into finding a pretentiousness to award your lives together. I admire you a lot. I thought you a moody and rude one. Congratulations on entering the new year! 24Happy birthday to the personwe all know we can’t work without,the one who makes the job bearableand the hours not so long,who fills the days with laughterand is sincere in their help,and deserves without a doubta very special birthday. I really feel lucky to work with you. Mine just happens to be you! Happy birthday dear, 15it is your day and you deserve only the best. My dear colleague, I’m confused whether I need to congratulate you on your birthday or give you condolence for ending another year of life. I wonder … Happy birthday dear colleague, happy birthday From me. I’ve never seen a dedicated person like you. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Wish a wonderful life to a wonderful person! I hope your day will radiate with as much happiness as you do! These cookies do not store any personal information. Funny Birthday Poems for Coworkers. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Thank you so much for everything. Happy birthday to my amazing colleague! You are very special to me. Keep up the good work and the helping mentality. Cheers! You have become an important part of my life. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This is for people who fall under the working professional category and while celebrating your colleague’s birthday at your working place, you can make the ambiance more delighting with this Funny Birthday Poems for Coworkers list here. Happy birthday, my friend! What a beautiful habit to tell the one you adore the most that their teens and loveliness never fades in your eyes. We desire to share these poignant quotes similar to you, suitably that you can pick the one that best suits the sentiment you desire to get across. Make this birthday a celebration to remember. Happy birthday, my friend and colleague! The like birthday quotes are especially meaningful: To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I eye’d, Such seems your beauty still. Happy birthday to my dearest coworker! 3It’s another day, another yearYou’ve grown so much, a good reason to cheerI can’t wait, to start another year with you,You’re a great colleague, and friend, tooHappy Birthday! Happy birthday, dear friend! You are an important piece of my heart without which I’m incomplete. But if you’re ready to make your choice, take a moment or two to look at the birthday poem on this page — we hope you’ll find a lot of BIG laughs and even BIGGER smiles here. – Lucille Ball. Colleagues are those with whom we spend most of the time of a day. I’m sure a beautiful life is waiting for you. I just want that, you fulfill all your wishes before getting deaf and toothless. You’re very special to our team. 6You are my dear colleague, I’ve told you before. I know, like always, I’m the last one to wish you and the first one who forgot to bring gifts. I wish you much success in your career life. Birthday Poems for Colleagues: Birthdays are such a special time. Happy birthday, dear colleague! My dear colleague, happy birthday! It’s your birthday today – take your day off and have a proper celebration! I’m not kidding when I say that I might not have stayed here so long if not for my friendship with you! May you achieve your goals because you deserve it! Have fun and enjoy! We spend most of our time in our workplace and we can’t deny that we have the best times because of you. I’m so happy to share this special moment with you. We have FIVE pages of birthday poetry: This Funny Birthday Poems page, The Birthday Poems Main Page and the following additional three pages: Dad Birthday Poems. You’re intelligent, dedicated, talented, hardworking and also a very good friend. Thanks, buddy. Copyright © 2020 - All Rights Reserved birthdaybuzz.org. Today is your birthday and I want to congratulate you with all my heart. 40 year! You always keep annoying us with your useless prank but we must say that without your jokes and prank our food won’t digest. Mother Birthday Poems. Don’t worry too much, there are still many things to do. funny co worker birthday quotes quotesgram from happy birthday funny quotes for coworker. I’m lucky to have a friend in the form of a co-worker. Love you, brother. 17Close your eyes,Make your wishes clear,What would you like,To accomplish this year?A new promotion?Or a chance to shine?A brand new project?Or contract to signHope your wish comes true. May every day of your life be filled with achievements, emotions, and love and you get many reasons to smile every day! Today, on your special day, I give you my heartiest congratulations. May no sorrows ever come to your life and the happiness be your daily companion. Your effort, self-confidence inspire me a lot. We love having you here! I’m glad I have this chance to know you.Happy birthday! But first I want you to know that all glory and glow you are a great person as great as could be. Happy birthday! You’ve been a fantastic mentor and I’ll always be thankful! So I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, from me to you! You are the best colleague and the best companion and I love you a lot. May you have an amazing birthday celebration! Happy birthday, my dearest colleague. Happy birthday to the most awesome colleague of mine! Location of all The Division 2 key fobs. You have made our workplace even better. You’re an amazing person and an excellent worker and I’m sure that you have a bright future. Have a very happy birthday coworker! You’re such an inspiration and aspiration to work with. May God give you all the success that you really deserve! Thanks buddy for all the things. Happy birthday, my friend! From you, I’ve learned many things. I hope that this year will bring you that raise you deserve! My 5 years of job life become beautiful only because of you. It’s the luckiest thing to find your best friend as a colleague. Today is a date that I can never forget because it’s your birthday, dear. Many many happy returns of the day! You’re a great co-worker, a lovely friend, and a wonderful human being. A sensible person like you is hard to find. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. You’re diligent, hardworking and you have amazing attention to details.