I have to add that I also started taking Hairfluence -Hair Growth Formula, from Zhou Nutrition, which is amazing! Inn all reality, it will work on everyone different. I received Garnier Fructis Hydrating Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Aloe Extract complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020, This color depositing conditioner is perfect for any ginger or ginger wanna be. She tried the papaya, avocado and banana products but ended up liking the banana one the most. It is a 2-in-1 hair mask and mild dye that ups the vibrancy of my color-treated hair just a bit, without needing to clear my schedule to use it. I am mixed with 3C hair and was looking for something to help bring the moisture back. I just wanna start off by saying that Garnier Fructis loves my hair! Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018. If you buy something from the links on this page, we may earn a commission. My hair is super silky the next day and when I brush my hair there are no knots at all. She described her hair as curly/wavy, dry, and medium thickness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is Mackenzie (me!) There are those times when you're ready and willing to dedicate your entire weekend afternoon to a DIY hair-dye fest at home, making sure to wear your smock and hide all of your nice bath mats and towels. My hair was already so easy to detangle after just one use and i would definitely recommend this product to everyone! My red undertones look deeper and not artificial, and my hair looks far less frizzy and more silky, thanks to the avocado oil in the formula. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2018, My hair is very dry so I use this as a leave in conditioner and it leaves my hair soft and manageable without making it limp and greased looking. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Hair Care Fructis Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask With Goji Extract, 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I get my red hair professionally colored every 6 weeks, but even so it has faded in that time. It is nice and thick, however I have pretty long, thick blonde hair and def had to use more than I thought. This is probably why the Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver Mask exists. It gets oily very fast and very easily, so I was skeptical of this product. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2020. This treatment fits the bill! It has Curly Girl approved ingredients and works great. I’m a type 2c/3ab hair and I love this stuff. Turned my hair pinkish orange in streaks. 795 reviews. It was packaged well and smells amazing. Did they just release an inclusive product that actually works well on all hair types? If I use this as a leave-in conditioner, it helps keep my hair in place without making it greasy or stiff. And doesnt leaves any residue on hands or towel. My natural hair color is dark brown, but it's dyed a very dark auburn red. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. This is Mia. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018. Curly Girl approved ingredients and smells great! Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020. My initial assessment is that this does do the job of reviving colored hair, but unless it's a perfect match for you in depth and tone I would say take caution. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Golde Clean Greens Superfood Face Mask Is Great for Oily Skin Types, The Peace Out Wrinkle Patches Helping to Fade My Frown Lines, We Tested Out Function of Beauty's Custom Hair-Care Formulas. Perfect copper sparkles. Trending; Highest Rating; Most Discussions; Newest Products; Garnier Hydrating Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Aloe Extract. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018. Find a variety. My favorite had to be either the avocado or banana! It's a great little pick-me-up for dull, frazzled, color-treated hair. Hit “Add to Cart” and thank us later! Is Garnier onto something? Follow BestProducts.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! I use it as my cream in my LCO method. There are 5 different ones with different purposes. Did not tone at all. Garnier Fructis recently came out with a new 1 Minute Hair Mask, and it has been getting amazing reviews. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. She said yes!!! After one use I cannot see a great difference. That’s what we’re highlighting in our Little Lifesavers series: cheap, simple purchases that you’ll use on the daily. This is the very first time I ever try a hair mask … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The crown of her head is 4A and the bottom is 4B. There are those times when you're ready and willing to dedicate your entire weekend afternoon to a DIY hair-dye fest at home, making sure to wear your smock and hide all of your nice bath mats and towels. Problem: I'm not dying to dye my hair right now, but my locks could use some new life. So the best I can do is to say that, yes, it’s def worth trying. I cover my head with a shower cap when I'm done and set a timer for 10 minutes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Frizz Free, Great for twist outs, mixes well with castor oil/ flaxseed eco styler gel, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. This is Ilayda. Overall, we all really enjoyed this product. A hair mask which fully works and is eco- conscious? When dry, the results are a subtle but noticeable improvement to the texture, body, and color of my hair. Garnier Nutrisse 5 Minute Nourishing Color Hair Mask with Triple Oils... Garnier Nutrisse 5 Minute Nourishing Color Hair Mask with Triple Oils Delivers Day 1 Color Results, for Color Treated Hair, Warm Brown, 4.2 fl. Plz don’t hesitate for this price it’s worth at least a try. 9,701 global ratings | 1,498 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019, Okay so I RARELY write reviews but I was scriptural about this but for the price I didn’t hesitate. It is important to me that my hair products avoid drying alcohols, silicones & parabens. My hair now feels extremely rough to the touch and there is a lot more breakage and split ends! It looks & smells great! There's a problem loading this menu right now. This mask is working, my hair looked much softer and not frizzy after very first use. Solution: The Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver Mask not only refreshes color, but hydrates hair, too. Had to go back to salon to fix. She is passionate about politics and loves coffee. Followed the directions for my brown hair. Shop, compare, and find product ratings and reviews for Garnier Hair Masks at Influenster.com For hair context, I'm white but half Ashkenazi so my hair is really thick and can get frizzy. Most good purple shampoos actually just leave me with purple hair on the real light parts, and do NOTHING to tone down the “brassiness” in my root area. I was skeptical at first but got it as an add on item. Garnier Hair Care Fructis Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask With... Garnier Hair Care Fructis Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask With Goji Extract, 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I use a color refresher from my stylist, but gave this a try since the salon version is expensive. August 2020 Trendsetters Survey Giveaway Offical Rules, 6 POC-Friendly Makeup Brands that You'll LOVE, Three Empowering and Body Positivity Brands for Women, 5 Healthy Habits That Will Make Your Online Classes Less Unbearable, 'The Bachelorette:' Chasen Keeps Calling Tayshia a "Smoke Show," & I'm Really Over it, To Ghost or Not to Ghost: 5 Simple Texts You Can Send Instead, These 5 Recipes Are Perfect For Virtual Friendsgiving. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. After using it she said that it smelled really good and made her hair soft, but was kind of just like any other conditioner. Good luck on finals and have a great summer collegiates!Via Giphy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Nutrisse 5 Minute Nourishing Color Hair Mask with Triple Oils Delivers Day 1 Color Results, for Color Treated Hair, Warm Brown, 4.2 fl.