Will they have what it takes to survive the cold, dark, dangerous streets and make it to safety? Gateway to Chaos. After finding themselves in a community terrorized by ruthless and dangerous people, Raine and the others in her group must pull together to find justice when one of their own is taken. Seeking Safety is the first book in the Gateway to Chaos series. Order now from Author's Direct. When things go from bad to worse, they must act quickly in search of a refuge from the cold and violent city. When I finished reading Seeking Safety, book one in this Gateway To Chaos series, I was left wanting more of the same. Freebooksy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The realization that the lights were not coming back on anytime soon hit them hard. Can Raine and her neighbors work together to escape the violence and flames? If you find one of our listings is no longer free please post in the comments of that post to let your fellow readers know. WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT SEEKING SAFETY "TL Payne has hit the ground running with Seeking Safety, the first in the new Gateway To Chaos series." I like the characters, style of writing as well as the story lines! Seeking Justice: Gateway to Chaos, Book Three. Religion/ Spirituality The genre category for all Fiction and Non Fiction works in which the focus or central moral is religious or spiritual in nature. She must leave her apartments before it’s too late. Deep into the coldest midwest winter on record, the nation is plunged into frigid darkness. Need to get in touch with us? Raine Caldwell and the other survivors from St. Louis thought getting out of the city would be the answer to their problems. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The main characters pull you into their struggles and you are with them all the way. Listen on any device. It is suspenseful, and I didn't we t to put it down. "I love finding a new author that I love. TL Payne gave me that and then some with this follow up. The world goes dark... Technology fails... Help isn't coming. Can ordinary people survive the apocalypse? There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is a great series. Listen on your computer or other devices. Would you have what it takes to survive the cold, dark, dangerous streets and make it to safety? Everything is fine, or is it? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The audiobook version is available at most audiobook retailers. The author just kept adding gangs and non of it is consistent. They quickly learn that violence and winter’s fury aren’t exclusive to the city. Seeking Hope Seeking Sanctuary (Coming 2021) Check out the DAYS OF WANT SERIES. For Raine Caldwell and her neighbors, it couldn't have come at a worse time. Horror Creepy, sneaky tales with gore that written to scare. With emergency services crippled by the lack of transportation and streets snarled with stalled cars, a spark ignites and the city of St. Louis is engulfed in flames. Payne. Along the way, the group run into many obsticals. Miscellaneous Limited activations Seeking Refuge is book two in T. L. Payne’s Gateway to Chaos series. Find out in this gripping post-apocalyptic EMP survival thriller. While a cyber-attack crippled half the nation’s power grid, enemies of the United States launched a super EMP over the midwest sending the nation back to the stone age. A massive cyber-attack crippled half the nation's power grid. Turmoil. The tension is built from the very first chapter and gradually grows as the story progresses. Miscellaneous Limited activations The characters are well developed,. Well worth a read & I do recommend this to anyone that loves end of the world scenarios! Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. Romantic Suspense Equal mix of Romance and Suspense, for those who like a little action in their love stories. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Freebooksy is part of the Written Word Media family. Great start of another series. After finding themselves in a community terrorized by ruthless and dangerous people, Raine and the others in her group must pull together to find justice when one of their own is taken. No membership is required. "Great read! With her building surrounded by fire, Raine and her neighbors are forced to flee on foot onto the snow-covered streets seeking safety. Select the department you want to search in, Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at, Hide books you have in your Kindle library. A massive cyber-attack crippled half the nation's power grid. Refresh and try again. Science Fiction From cyber thrillers to space operas, your stories of genetic engineering, aliens, futuristic tech and more belong here. I have come to like most of the people in the main group, but they seem to have no where near the resources they need to survive. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Our group of survivors have reached the safety of the shelter being operated at a mall. Days of Want Series (Book 4): Uprising. They quickly learn that winter’s fury and violence aren’t exclusive to the city. Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book 1) by T. L. Payne: Deep into the coldest midwest winter on record, the nation is plunged into frigid darkness following a massive cyber-attack and EMP. The characters are well developed,. In the weeks since an EMP attack left their world in chaos, Raine Caldwell and her group have escaped St. Louis only to find trouble at the farm in St. Francois County. "I love finding a new author that I love. Seeking Safety is the first book in the Gateway to Chaos series. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 6). When not researching for the next book, T.L. An electromagnetic pulse has taken out the nation’s power grid, and sparked fires throughout St. Louis. If Raine and her group are going to make it, they must save themselves. Seeking Safety is a gripping tale of an ordinary group of people as they fight to survive after an EMP plunges the nation into frigid darkness. Raine Caldwell and the other survivors from St. Louis thought getting out of the city would be the answer to their problems. 6). The government isn’t coming to rescue her. She has been holding on no matter what she has gone through. Look forward to seeing what happens next. Seeking Home: Gateway to Chaos Series, Book Four, Sudden Chaos: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Short Story, Be the first to ask a question about Seeking Refuge. Without heat and with her food gone, pre-med student, Raine Caldwell is forced to face reality—no one is coming to save her. Fantasy/ Paranormal All stories falling into the fantasy and paranormal genres in which the central plot is not romantic. They started another long walk going to their friends sisters house. Felt like I was sitting right there next to her and living through the emotions she felt." Prices are subject to change without notice. Can ordinary people survive the apocalypse? The world goes dark... Technology fails... Help isn't coming. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book One), Seeking Refuge: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book Two), Seeking Justice: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Series Book Three), Seeking Hope: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book Four), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. https://tlpayne.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Promo-for-Seeking-Safety.mp3, https://tlpayne.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Promo-for-Seeking-Refuge.mp3, https://tlpayne.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/34-Retail-Sample-Seeking-Justice.mp3. Another excellent second book in this exciting new series! Raine Caldwell is about to find out. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. When things go from bad to worse, they must act quickly in search of a refuge from the cold and violent city. Seeking Safety is the first book in T. L. Payne's heart-stopping post-apocalyptic EMP survival series, Gateway to Chaos. While a cyber-attack crippled half the nation’s power grid, enemies of the United States launched a super EMP over the midwest sending the nation back to the stone age. And saddened when the end got near. We are experiencing a breakdown in … T. L. Payne is the author of the post apocalyptic EMP survival series, Days of Want. Japanese ... Archetypes and series Chaos. The government isn’t coming to rescue her. You can only activate 1 "Gateway to Chaos" per turn. An electromagnetic pulse has taken out the nation’s power grid, and sparked fires throughout St. Louis. The audiobook version is available at most audiobook retailers. Raine Caldwell is about to find out. Young Adult Recommended audiences is 6th grade and up. Our group of survivors have reached the safety of the shelter being operated at a mall. I'm just not really feeling the story at all.