Further down in the tutorial, I give a quick breakdown of the process. Thanks! With the gradient selected, go Effect > Texture > Grain. This repository is populated with tens of thousands of assets and should be your first stop for asset selection. Sign up now, it’s free. I hope everyone’s 2016 is off to a great start so far. thanks for your great article and it’s Pretty nice !!! Thank you for taking the time to browse my content here on Spoon Graphics. I’m sure some of you have already figured out this technique by creating some of the past Vectips texture tutorials or on your own, but for those of you that haven’t, you should have fun. You can either go Object > Create Gradient Mesh and set a specific numbers of points or use the Mesh tool (U) to click on your artwork to add mesh point. Whether you're a global ad agency or a freelance graphic designer, we have the vector graphics to make your project come to life. This collection of grain textures features 9 high resolution scans that help you add grungy distressed effects to your artwork. Greetings from Spain :). Download Free Grain Texture Background Vectors and other types of Grain Texture Background graphics and clipart at FreeVector.com! That’s really all! Here is a sample image of what these grainy texture vector techniques can do. Grain grunge texture like a dust or shalkboard vector. Like with the Gradient technique, meshes work great with a color underneath and the grain’s blending mode to Multiply. Buy Vectors, sell Vectors or both. Blends tend to work great for either a simple grainy texture vector or a complex one. Thanks again! Love love love! Finally, apply your grain effect. Every week we add new premium graphics by the thousands. Choose from over a million free vectors, clipart graphics, vector art images, design templates, and illustrations created by artists worldwide! Free for commercial use High Quality Images Change the first color stop to white and the second to a darker color than your original. Your team’s Premium Access agreement is expiring soon. You can even incorporate these effects with some of the other texture techniques I have written about. Select the top copy and fill it with a linear gradient. When using the textures within Layer Masks, the PNG versions are easier to select in order to fill the selection within the mask, or the entire texture can be pasted in directly by holding ALT and clicking the Layer Mask box within the Layers panel. Like both the Gradient and Gradient Mesh, it’s good to have an underlying color. This is a great technique to experiment with! All Rights Reserved. I’m using the Mesh tool (U), so deselect the artwork, select white from my swatches, and with the Mesh tool (U) click on the artwork to add points. Start the original shape a solid color and Copy (Command + C) and Paste in Front (F). Grunge texture like a grain dust or chalk vector, Grain grunge texture like a dust or shalkboard vector, Background texture brown natural leather grain vector, Asphalt background texture with some fine grain vector, Wooden texture color wood grain background vector, Wooden texture black white wood grain background vector, Old aged brown wooden planks background texture vector, Wooden light grey texture wood background vector, Dirty paint texture for your design vector, Grain gradient transparent background vector, Vintage label collection on wood texture vector, Wood grunge texture overlay background vector, Grain texture - overlay background for your design vector, Dusty grain or snow particles texture vector, Wooden texture seamless backgrounds vector, Black abstract circle badge with grunge texture vector, Wooden texture light grey background vector, Black grainy texture isolated on white vector, Wooden background light brown wood texture vector, Dark wooden texture wood background vector, Silver glitter texture seamless pattern vector, Set grunge texture collection different vector, Bark close up texture Black and white colors vector, Seamless monochrome gray heart texture vector, Wooden texture seamless background vector, Subtle halftone dots texture overlay vector, Wood collections realistic texture design vector, Wood planks isolated texture overlay vector, Wooden texture backgroundgrunge retro vintage vector, Golden grain textures gold confetti rain on black vector, Stripe Grunge Wooden Planks Overlay Texture vector, Grunge ink splattered background texture dividers vector, Wooden texture and background pinewood vector.