We couldn't find the page you were looking for. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. We were there primarily for health benefits....relief was experienced during our stay. Free WiFi and free parking at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, Citra. We hope to see you again in the not to distant future. Book Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, Citra on Tripadvisor: See 125 traveller reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, ranked #1 of … Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Very quiet at night. Really. Conveniently located restaurants include Ted's Restaurant, Five Star Pizza, and Eagles Nest. Saddened to have to cut short our stay. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant during their stay. They have driving range and golf course I will be playing my next stay. Driving range. Nearby attractions include Endangered Animal Rescue Sanctuary (2.6 km), The Orange Shop (3.2 km), and Crones Cradle Conserve (6.3 km). Inside - $80.00. Beautiful 9 hole golf course. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. Members can access discounts and special features. content you are seeking by clicking here. Can't do enough to help you. Close to Ocala, and to Gainesville. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Close to food stores. Hope to see you again soon. We received more personal concern through drive through restaurants. Please check the URL and try again. It has all the amenities, pool, gym, golf course, tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard. We're glad you experienced the friendly atmosphere. Grand Lake RV Resort 31527 S 4510 Rd, Afton, OK 74331 Hours of Operation: 10AM - 5 PM After Hours Call: 918-782-2920 You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. more. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Service from the staff is excellent. I went to the office to see about putting my new 5th wheel in the park. I only want to deal with her, she is so awesome. She remembers my name every time I go to the office for mail and always say hello with a friendly smile. What a Great place. Book Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, Citra on Tripadvisor: See 126 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, ranked #1 of 3 specialty lodging in Citra and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Are there any historical sites close to Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? need to plan to stay here. It's a place to visit to RV plus If you golf!!! Outside - $25.00. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. They are so so helpful!!! Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Hello Amelia, Thank you so much for your review. The people staying in the park are super friendly and all came out to help me back into my spot otherwise I would still be signing my divorce papers right about now, J/k lol no seriously.. What food & drink options are available at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Are any cleaning services offered at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Enjoy. This is a very great RV Park and Golf Resort. Own or manage this property? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, 18545 NW 45th Avenue Rd, Citra, FL 32113-2198. She is the best and an asset to the resort. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. What are some restaurants close to Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort. Grand Lake Golf and RV Resort 18545 Northwest 45th Avenue Road, Orange Lake, FL 32113, United States of America – Excellent location – show map You will love it and appreciate it if you looking for a permanent place to stay. Right next J'AI L'Ai and gambling. All rights reserved. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. Many sponsored activities. The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted. Resident RV Storage Rates - Monthly: Non-Resident RV Storage Rates - Monthly: Inside - $50.00. Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. Very well designed and VERY WELL KEPT. Hello, Thank you for the positive review. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Disappointed in how management ceased all contact with us except through technology. So if you are a boater it's for you and a fisherman it's for you. Lots to do in the park. It has mobile homes but just as many RV sites. View deals for Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. WiFi and parking are free, and this campground also features an outdoor pool. Have been coming here for 4 years now. Quilting, Pickle-ball, Exercise classes, Line dancing, Meals. Response from , Owner at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, Response from LC-SunRVResorts, SunRV Reputation Management Team at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort. Website Design & Hosting by Grand Splash Marketing. Guests enjoy the helpful staff. What are some of the property amenities at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Book the Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort - Stay at this 3-star golf campground in Orange Lake. There are more places to choose from in the Citra area. I think anyone would definitely be interested in this area. Hello Anne, We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience. FRAN in the office was super in every way. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Safe Travels. Popular attractions Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings State Park and Price's Scrub State Park are located nearby. Even a restaurant. We take pride in serving our customers and hope to see you again soon! Hello GMR, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us with a great review. Rates are so good. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant, and a fitness centre. Fran went out of her way to find me the perfect location. We love sharing our little piece of paradise with our guest, and are thrilled that you enjoyed your time here at Grand Lake. Lots of horse farms. Hotels near Endangered Animal Rescue Sanctuary. Rated by USA Today as “One of the Top Nine Resorts in the United States,” and given a 5-star rating by Woodall’s, Grand Lake Golf & RV Resort delivers the best of central Florida’s natural beauty and seclusion through a comfortable Florida RV resort experience. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. This is either because: You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the Returned home yesterday after twenty days in the Park. Are pets allowed at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Is 20 miles from Gainesville and Ocala, FL. Book Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, Citra on Tripadvisor: See 125 traveller reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Citra and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Right on the lake. Which popular attractions are close to Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Are there opportunities to exercise at Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort? Many travellers enjoy visiting Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Historic State Park (10.9 km). Enjoy your day! You can just enjoy the scenery. Can't believe it's not more but that's why it's better booked up. Thank you for the kind words regarding our location, amenities and staff. It's amazing!! Has a boat dock and Resturant on site. We look forward to seeing you again. Very clean park even though we only spent 1 night we did manage a little walking with our pets. Have a new RV and after reading reviews this seemed to be a perfect spot to start things up right. Near Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings State Park. Golf campground, guests give the staff a thumbs up. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a great experience and we're happy to hear that your stay was enjoyed! We appreciate it when our guest take time out to leave a note about us. Please see our partners for full details. Grand Lake RV Resort31527 S 4510 Rd, Afton, OK 74331Hours of Operation:10AM - 5 PMAfter Hours Call:918-782-2920, Copyright © 2007 Grand Lake RV Resort All Rights Reserved.