I can honestly say these are the weakest edibles I’ve tried. I ordered from here I believe 3 times. Their prices are lower than other centers I’ve visited. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service. Green Cross Dispensary Detroit. They are not even verifying the identity of the person who answers the door, but simply accusing whoever answers the door of being the person they are there to Terrorize; even if they're not the Target. PROMOTES RELAXATION. Green cross CBD We Carry The Best CBD Products. Green Cross dispensaries located at two convenient North and South Salem locations, open daily 9am-9pm. They have helped me out in so many ways to manage my pain. Connect & share with friends. I then went online and discovered a dispensary five miles away where I could go in and get what I wanted. Would definitely recommend to all. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. The Green Cross name and logo are California registered trademarks. Welcome to California Green Cross, the premier mobile dispensary in Sacramento, CA. Green Cross is a cannabis dispensary located in the Detroit, Michigan area. Welcome to Green Cross Cannabis Emporium! The Green Cross offers an affordable selection of lab-tested medical cannabis and concentrates. Is elite wellness still in business for recreational orders and delivery? newgen medical provisioning & education center. Discover local businesses. Very professional and comfortable environment! Bryce Sowerby. All Rights Reserved. Our delivery staff is prompt and courteous, and will always ensure you have the best experience with us. Copyright 2012-2020 Where's Weed. Always been very smooth and easy. We are currently open to inside sales. You must be 21+ years old or be 18+ years old, and possess proof of California residency and a verifiable, written recommendation from a physician for medical cannabis in order to access our products and services. Sorry we missed you. Our Flower prices beat any shop in the coachella valley! Just love those Budtenders! I order from their website online, pull up in my vehicle and they take my ID and payment. 19.1 mi > Green Spirit Clinic Doctor Allen Park. We also have an ATM on-site for your convenience (ATM carries a $3 fee). We offer an impressive selection of lab-tested medical cannabis and safer alternatives for our non-smoking members. Open 8am to 9pm 7 days a week. Friendly staff and orders are prepared promptly. Don't forget that you can order online and pick up in-store. Enter your phone number below to receive a link to the app store! We plan to reopen around Oct 1st. Are you at least 21 years of age or a valid medical marijuana patient? 18.3 mi > GreenLite Clinic- Dr. Kumar Singh Doctor Troy. But what about the states without those same legal weed liberties? Thank you for caring Green Cross Mo!!! I had already prepared myself for a wait. Calling/Texting in and having the menu text to you is the easiest way to find out what is available. Over the last 5 years we have continued to push for greatness and we strive to continue to be Coachella Valley's #1 Cannabis Dispensary. For someone not mobile this is a great option but no more delivery for me. I placed my order by phone, I asked the gentleman I spoke to for the most potent edibles, he suggested 600MG Sour Glowworms, I purchased two packs for a total of almost $90. 17.4 mi > Unified Collective Dispensary Detroit. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Looking for better edibles than I’ve been able to find I decided to give this place one more try. Opening in 2015 Green Cross Pharma was the first 100% legal cannabis dispensary in the Coachella Valley. History Established in 2004. We found a great new space and plan to be back open around Oct 1st. 22.7 mi > Urban Sterling Doctor Utica. I’m usually good at 50MG. Check out our menu here, feel free to place your order online for fast pick-up. Insanely helpful staff, and very knowledgeable. Find the best recreational & medical marijuana dispensaries near me with great reviews and online ordering options. The cannabis industry is on fire. About Green Cross Pharma. The second time was faster but still took quite awhile. Greencross is a cannabis delivery service serving the Victorville, California area. Where's Weed connects you with trusted marijuana dispensaries and delivery services in your community, plus deals, strains, news and culture! Blending a modern attitude with his well-known Southern hospitality, Mr. Reed has emerged as an industrious and tireless advocate for medical cannabis patients and the dispensaries that provide safe and legal access in accordance with state and local laws. We hope you found something great for your garden and thank you for your many years of membership with us! Over the last 5 years we have continued to push for greatness and we strive to continue to be Coachella Valley's #1 Cannabis Dispensary. Disclaimer: The Green Cross is a non-profit Public Benefit Corporation. View Green Cross's marijuana menu, daily specials, reviews photos and more!