If you try this Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola, let me know! This is MY kind of recipe page! My name is Jessica and there’s a good chance I’m eating cake as we speak (healthy cake, of course)! Three layers of soft, chewy, fudgy chocolate-peanut butter delicious made refined sugar free, gluten free, and high protein… it couldn’t get any better! 7 ingredients, one bowl and 5 minutes is all you need! Here at DWB, we use good-for-you ingredients to make balanced treats we can feel good about eating. 14 Sizzling Winter Soup Recipes to Keep You Warm. Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail, Welcome to Desserts With Benefits®! RUN TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE YOUR TOP PICK(S)! Peanut butter lovers, this is your time to shine. PDF download available on Etsy. Healthy peanut butter balls recipe is going to be your favorite no-bake snack that can be enjoyed any time of day! Be sure to try this Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Pie too! HOW on earth does this not have butter or added sugar in it??”. Yes, it’s HEALTHY. But not this homemade version  . Print version available on Amazon.com. These 20 Healthy Peanut Butter Dessert recipes will satisfy your every peanut butter craving, big or small, moderate to oh-my-gosh-it’s-been-a-minute-and-I’m-getting-PB-withdrawals! You’d never know this magical loaf of deliciousness is refined sugar free, gluten free, and high protein too! #ad W, ‘ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS. A butter-free “shortbread” crust comprised of whole grains and natural sweetness, a soft peanut butter filling that is TO DIE FOR, all topped off with a delicious, thick layer of dark chocolate. No words are even necessary to describe how amazing (and MIND-BLOWING) these cookies are! at. Print version available on Amazon.com. MAKE YOURS WORTH CATC, ‘THE LOSS IS IMMEASURABLE BUT SO IS THE LOVE LEF, ‘BE HAPPY. Oh yes. And SHHH, they’re secretly refined sugar free, low fat, high fiber, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan too. I am seriously in the mood for some peanut butter cake. In a large bowl add the wholemeal flour, baking powder, peanut butter and water and mix well with a spoon. Your email address will not be published. stop. https://stayingclosetohome.com/20-peanut-butter-powder-recipes-pb2-recipes PSA:  These healthy fudge brownies are sweet, chocolatey, addicting, and delicious, and have just 150 calories per brownie! They may sound complicated, but trust me, they’re super easy and fun to make, and people go CRAZY for them. , Pingback: 20 Healthy Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes | Healthy Recipes Feeds. Let me repeat, you will not. Sixty of the best healthy peanut butter recipes on the planet! Looking for a quick no bake snack that can be whipped up in no time? Definitely check out the other versions of this recipe too:  Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter, Chubby Hubby, and the basic Peanut Butter. Best of all it couldn’t be simpler to prepare! And there are options for everyone, with sugar free, low carb, low fat, high protein, high fiber, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and keto recipes! This is the answer to your prayers! https://dessertswithbenefits.com/healthy-peanut-butter-recipes This ultra rich, super creamy and amazingly decadent Peanut Butter Pie with a soft Peanut Butter Cookie Crust is healthy. PDF download available on Etsy. This homemade version is both sweet and salty, chewy with a slight crunch from the cookie, and incredibly addictive. Want this cake vice versa (Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting)? Required fields are marked *. Scotcheroos are peanut butter butterscotch krispy treats with a layer of dark chocolate on top. Healthy Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Shortbread Bars, Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly DIY Protein Bars, Healthy Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Frosting, Healthy Single-Serving Peanut Butter Cake, Healthy Peanut Butter Pound Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting, Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie, Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustables, Healthy Triple Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough, 20 Healthy Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes | Healthy Recipes Feeds, Click here to read my full disclosure policy. Preheat the oven to 180c and line 2 or 3 baking trays with parchment paper. This recipe is 1 of 48 in my DIY Protein Bars Cookbook! https://www.shape.com/.../healthy-recipes/10-healthy-peanut-butter-recipes Everyone is gonna love ’em. Low Carb vs. Keto – What’s The Difference? Chocolate Frosting. Sooooo what are you still doing here? Oh, I also made BOMB Peanut Butter Brownies with these! https://www.merakilane.com/healthy-pb2-recipes-for-peanut-butter-lovers https://www.womenshealthmag.com/.../powdered-peanut-butter-recipes If … PB&J protein bars, peanut butter cake, peanut butter pound cake, uncrustables, homemade Nutter Butter cookies, and peanut butter and jelly braid bread?! Yes, for real. No heavy cream, no countless sticks of butter, no trans fats, and best of all, no added sugar. If you like these, then be sure to give these Peanut Butter and BANANA Uncrustables a go! This page contains affiliate links for your convenience.