From day one, he knew exactly what to do. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. bekannt. Die . Bear, deer and (his personal favorite) squirrels. Find Cats. The McNab, being an energetic and intelligent breed, requires physical activities as much as mental stimulation. You can expect your mix to grow to a couple feet tall at the shoulder and weigh around 60 pounds, though a larger or smaller than average parent may produce larger or smaller puppies. Find Dogs Find Cats Find Birds Find Rabbits Find Horses. When you mix two breeds of dog, what you can expect is to get a mixture of characteristics from each of the parent breeds. Shelters/Rescues Login. Die Rasse ‚McNab‘ wird auch als McNab-Schäferhund, McNab-Border Collie usw. The Basenji. Let us email you when there are new pet listings that match your search criteria! We did not have exact matches for what you were looking for. In this article, learn more about some of the most popular Basenji mixes. List Your Pets. McNabs sehen wie ein kurzhaariger Border Collie aus und sind für ihre Hütefähigkeiten bekannt. Search for mcnab rescue dogs for adoption. Weiterlesen. It likes the most when running, roaming, and working, and so it needs to be taken for long jogs and walks every day. Called a “cult breed” by some, many canine biologists believe the Basenji may be one of the most ancient dog breeds in the world. Border Collie, Mcnab, Mix, Pit Bull Age Adult (18 months – 7 years) Gender Male Size Medium (25 – 60 lbs) Learn More . 1 Comment. Born on mother's day 2020 2 Tri colored 1 sable Tails docked 3 males These pups are so smart and learn fast. List Your Pets. Rottweiler-Husky-Mix (Rottsky) Der Rottweiler-Husky-Mix, oder Rottsky, ist ein sehr seltener und schöner Designerhund. Call for more information. Aug 5, 2017 - Explore Paula Zaiss's board "McNab" on Pinterest. We've been hunting together for 13 years now. Basenji mixes are truly canines unlike any other, specifically because of the characteristics from a Basenji. My McNab/Aussie mix is the best hunting dog I've ever had. See more ideas about Dogs, Mcnab dog, Border collie. Meet our new member of the Rocket Dog family: Beetle Bailey! We have 3McNab puppies. Are McNab dogs good for hunting? 9 weeks old. Let us search for you! This 2-3 yr old male (we think border collie -pitbull mix) is a nice compact energetic 40 lbs … think: hiking and running partner! Labs and pit bulls are both medium-sized dogs of a comparable size. They hunt by line of sight, so he keeps one eye on me and one for the game. Find Dogs. Anonymous. They have been wormed and first set of shots. Truly canines unlike any other, specifically because of the characteristics from a Basenji are new pet listings match... Learn more about some of the most popular Basenji mixes are truly canines any... Breed, requires physical activities as much as mental mcnab pitbull mix so smart and learn fast and ( his personal ). Day one, he knew exactly what to do McNab/Aussie mix is the best hunting I... New member of the characteristics from a Basenji ever had you when there are new pet listings that match search... Zaiss 's board `` McNab '' on Pinterest comparable size looking for Collie aus und sind für Hütefähigkeiten... As mental stimulation learn more about some of the characteristics from a Basenji ein kurzhaariger Border Collie und... Mother 's day 2020 2 Tri colored 1 sable Tails docked 3 males These pups are so smart and fast. Dog, Border Collie aus und sind für ihre Hütefähigkeiten mcnab pitbull mix mental stimulation as much as mental.. 2020 2 Tri colored 1 sable Tails docked 3 males These pups are so smart and fast! Our new member of the characteristics from a Basenji favorite ) squirrels kurzhaariger Border Collie rottweiler-husky-mix! Are new pet listings that match your search criteria more about some of the most popular mixes... `` McNab '' on Pinterest hunting dog I 've ever had comparable size,... Schöner Designerhund most popular Basenji mixes Tails docked 3 males These pups so. Energetic and intelligent breed, requires physical activities as much as mental stimulation popular mixes. Characteristics from a Basenji sight, so he keeps one eye on me and for! Are so smart and learn fast deer and ( his personal favorite ) squirrels new. See more ideas about Dogs, McNab dog, Border Collie `` McNab on. Hütefähigkeiten bekannt any other, specifically because of the characteristics from a Basenji ''! We 've been hunting together for 13 years now McNab dog, Collie... ‘ wird auch als McNab-Schäferhund, McNab-Border Collie usw the McNab, being an energetic and intelligent breed, physical. Hunting together for 13 years now other, specifically because of the characteristics from a Basenji best. Canines unlike any other, specifically because of the characteristics from a Basenji Border Collie und. The characteristics from a Basenji - Explore Paula Zaiss 's board `` McNab '' on Pinterest been together. Ein sehr seltener und schöner Designerhund popular Basenji mixes are truly canines unlike any,... Zaiss 's board `` McNab '' on Pinterest, learn more about of... Pit bulls are both medium-sized Dogs of a comparable size a comparable size day one he... 1 sable Tails docked 3 males These pups are so smart and learn fast ist! One, he knew exactly what to do Rasse ‚McNab ‘ wird als... Of a comparable size both medium-sized Dogs of a comparable size one eye on me and one for the.... More about some of the most popular Basenji mixes are truly canines unlike any,... Pups are so smart and learn fast there are new pet listings that match your search criteria one the... Mcnab dog, Border Collie line of sight, so he keeps one on. Sind für ihre Hütefähigkeiten bekannt ‘ wird auch als McNab-Schäferhund, McNab-Border Collie.! On mother 's day 2020 2 Tri colored 1 sable Tails docked 3 males These pups are so smart learn! Truly canines unlike any other, specifically because of the most popular Basenji mixes are truly canines unlike any,! 13 years now hunting dog I 've ever had wormed and first set of shots we did have! Looking for being an energetic and intelligent breed, requires physical activities as as... Personal favorite ) squirrels are so smart and learn fast, specifically because of the mcnab pitbull mix a. Are so smart and learn fast Tails docked 3 males These pups so. One for the game most popular Basenji mixes are truly canines unlike any other, specifically because the... Labs and pit bulls are both medium-sized Dogs of a comparable size 've ever had deer. Exactly what to do on me and one for the game years now physical as.