This fantastic product instantly eliminates frizz and wiry, unmanageable hair by instantly controlling, smoothing and shining! Shipping & Pickup. MOISTURIZES - This hair repair serum blended with minerals conditions hair, hydrating it from the cuticles. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 216 reviews. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a481c4ec45f442226ae9124e302ccde2" );document.getElementById("h5129e7389").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Quick View Add to cart. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity. Oz/ 60 Ml. Long-Lasting Highly Concentrated - adds softness, promotes shine and eliminates split ends with just a few drops of our unique Vegan, Non GMO cruelty-free formulation. by HerStyler. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Penetrating Hair Oil - 3.3 fl oz. HerStylerEvolution Argan Oil Hair Serum with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 2 Fl. Check out. Herstyler Marula Oil Hair Serum | Frizzy Hair Serum for Straightening and Shine | 60 Milliliter / 2 Fl. When I first heard about Herstyler Argan Oil serum, it was online. I’ve used more expensive brands and they just weigh my hair down and make it feel dirty. Herstyler’s Argan Oil Hair Serum is a hair stylist’s dream! It makes my hair SO silky soft with no frizz or split ends. This amazing serum is enriched with vitamin E, argan oil, and aloe vera to eliminate frizz and make your hair glossy with just 2-3 drops. Make sure to check out the features, Product highlights, and our Scoring Index where we rate based on the following: Herstyler Argan Oil Serum For Hairs Value For Money, Herstyler Argan Oil Serum For Hairs Support, Herstyler Argan Oil Serum For Hairs Ease To Use, Herstyler Argan Oil Serum For Hairs Durability. 2020 best10reviews.co.uk. This hair serum is Argan Oil with Provitamin E formula for healthier hair and instant shine. $11.99. I had read articles about argan oil, and how it was like liquid gold for the hair. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 196 reviews. Obsessed with travel? HerStylerEvolution Argan Oil Hair Serum with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 2 Fl. Castor Oil Hair Serum – Strengthen and Renew $ 16.00. I assumed it was probably some kind of urban myth, or something I was genetically immune to, but I was intrigued. Oz. Beautiful results!!! Tired of your hair being dry, frizzy, and dull? $8.99. —Kristine A, "This product actually works, smells good, and makes my hair smooth. Oz (Pack of 4) 4.7 out of 5 stars 175. I am in love with this stuff! Now it looks way healthier too and shiny too! But what everyone loves most is that it's only, Shopping for something specific? £22.81 £ 22. We hope you love the products we recommend! (1 Pack). I also apply it to ends on dry hair almost every day. It's non-greasy and smells sooooo good! Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Extract. $11.99 $ 11. Features 360 degree swivel cord, floating ceramic plates, adjustable temperature and 1 year warranty, Fits all hair types from long, brittle or thin to short, coarse, wavy or thick, Transform your hair from deaf, curly or frizzy to straight, elegant and chic. I use a small bit on my fingertips and finger comb through dry hair. Last update on 2020-11-20 at 14:59 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. shipping | Contains Affiliate Links. Oz. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Flat Iron, Dual Voltage, 1.25 Inch, Purple, Herstyler Colorful Seasons Flat Iron - Hot Pink, HerStyler Argan Oil Hair Mask 18 fl.oz / 500 ml, 10 Best Oral B 1000 Blacks – Nov, 2020, UK, 10 Best Bior Blackhead Masks – Nov, 2020, UK, 10 Best Bior Blackhead Products – Nov, 2020, UK, Keep frizz under control and enjoy a thicker, fuller and smoother look and feel with this hair repair serum, Can be used on wet or dry hair, and on all types of hair, skin and scalp, Contains Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Extract. Herstyler Argan Oil Hair Repair Serum | Vitamin E Hair Serum and Aloe Vera Hair Serum for Frizz Control, Shine and Straightening | 60 Milliliter / 2 Fl. Argan Oil Hair Serum $ 16.00. Herstyler Hair Repair Serum - Argan Oil Hair Serum, Vitamin E Hair Serum and Aloe Vera Hair Serum for Frizz Control, Shine and Straightening - Coz Love is in the Hair - 2 Fl. It works!! —Charles, 23 Products That'll Help Keep Your Hair Straight, 19 Wigs You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By, 26 Of The Best Natural Hair Products You Can Get At Walmart, 25 Hair Products That Are Actually Worth The Splurge. 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,342. The Best Herstyler Argan Oil Serum For Hairs of Nov, 2020, UK Ranked: 1. £35.99.