Fully cooked and ready in minutes, our flavorful smoked sausage delivers a farmhouse-quality meal with rich, bold flavor. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. One 12 oz. Cut Smoked Sausage sections in half lengthwise or into 1'2" slices. Since 1934, the Hillshire Farm® Brand has stood for the honest, handcrafted meats your family loves, made with the ingredients they deserve. It was fantastic, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2020, Excellent flavor and taste, I use this primary with my chilli sauce and bake. $2.98 $ 2. And we're confident you'll taste our commitment to quality in every bite. See our price match guarantee. - One 12 oz. Average Rating: (4.0) stars out of 5 stars 28 ratings, based on 28 reviews. 98 (24.8 cents/OZ) Price for in-store purchase only. Integrity. It's the best, no comparison! Made With Natural Pork Casing. Very versatile. Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.Grill: grill over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes, turning frequently.Stove top: add sausage to 2-3 inches of boiling water. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Unable to add item to List. The little smokies MUST be the Greatest TASTING sausage ever. I've had many different rings in the past that have tasted much better than this one. This smoked polish sausage uses quality cuts of meat to deliver a meal that’s savory and delicious. I use it in a potato casserol and in place of ham if I have none. Please try again. Handcrafted with natural spices and only the finest cuts of meat, Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage is the delicious answer to weeknight dinners. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Family Pack. Can you please advise the correct nutrition stats for this product? It's the only sausage I will buy. Dedication. Please try again. These are the values we live by-and the ingredients we put into every package of Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage. This Smoked Sausage is slow-cooked to deliver a satisfying meal. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020. Just bought a package for the jambalaya I'm making today. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020. There was a problem completing your request. Nothing says autumn like a dish with Hillshire Farms smoked sausage in it! We are so happy you enjoy the Beef Smoked Sausage! Integrity. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Oh btw hubs just served this sliced and fried with onions and green bell pepper. From soups to stews, it’s an instant family favorite. Hillshire Farm. Dedication. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Fully cooked and ready in minutes, our flavorful smoked sausage delivers a farmhouse-quality meal with rich, bold flavor. Integrity. Read reviews and buy Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa Smoked Sausage Rope - 12oz at Target. Add sausage to 2-3 inches of boiling water. Fully cooked and ready in minutes, our flavorful smoked sausage delivers a farmhouse-quality meal with rich, bold flavor. Add to non-stick skillet over medium heat. Please try again later. Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage Rope Family Pack, Perfectly seasoned and smoked to perfection, Great for meals the whole family can enjoy. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Tasty as always. It's this dedication to craftsmanship that's been with us from the start. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Write a review. And we’re confident you’ll taste our commitment to quality in every bite. The flavor is bold for stews and of course breakfast meals. Fully cooked … However, the taste is only average. Best sausage flavor; makes every dish better; I use it all the time! Since 1934, the Hillshire Farm® Brand has stood for the honest, handcrafted meats your family loves, made with the ingredients they deserve. Grill over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes, turning frequently. Integrity. Made with quality cuts of meat. Hillshire Farm Beef Polska Kielbasa Smoked Sausage Rope, Perfectly seasoned and smoked to perfection, Great for meals the whole family can enjoy, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2017. My mistake. - Perfectly seasoned and smoked to perfection. These are the values we live by—and the ingredients we put into every package of Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Since 1934, the Hillshire Farm® Brand has stood for the honest, handcrafted meats your family loves, made with the ingredients they deserve. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We aim to show you accurate product information. Place sausage on skewers alternating with your favorite vegetables. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Fully cooked and ready in minutes, our flavorful smoked sausage delivers a farmhouse-quality … Add cabbage, sweet potatoes and a Granny Smith Apple to simmering chicken broth with mustard and your mouth will delight in the taste of autumn! Return policy. We have pretty much tried all brands of large sausages and your "Smokies" beat them all on taste. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Isolated Soy Product, Natural Flavor, Sodium Lactate, Dextrose, Isolated Soy Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. See more details at. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And we’re confident you’ll taste our commitment to quality in every bite. And we’re confident you’ll taste our commitment to quality in every bite. - One 12 oz. and we have not verified it. Since 1934, the Hillshire Farm Brand has stood for the honest, handcrafted meats your family loves, made with the ingredients they deserve. Product description. These are the values we live by—and the ingredients we put into every package of Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage. - Great for meals the whole family can enjoy. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Stir in 4 cups baby spinach; stir gently until spinach wilts. Walmart # 563124963. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Great for meals the whole family can enjoy. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. - Made with quality cuts of meat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.