Mixed greens, grilled chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, cheese, and croutons. And not once was I asked how they could compensate for such poorly provided service. Great Food, Great Price, Great Service, No Seating. We strive to provide our customers with a high level of service in a clean… The decor of the restaurant is also...very nice.More. Arrived at the table piping hot, with lots of mozzarella cheese. I had the “kitchen sink gourmet pizza”. Get directions, reviews and information for Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Marion in Marion, NC. Wonderful staff, Great service, wide variety of pizzas, sandwiches, pasta dishes . Looking for other top pizza in Marion? Cake batter base, pineapples & cherries, drizzled with icing and topped with brown sugar. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Served with a toy, a small drink, and homemade chips. Boneless breaded chicken with white American cheese & drizzled with mild sauce. I have never been treated so badly. (this location closed Sundays) EAST ASHEVILLE / OTEEN... (828) 575-9990. facebook.com/eatpepperoniseast. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, white American cheese & mayo. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pepperoni's Of Marion is known for being an outstanding pizza restaurant. I had tried a few pizza places in Marion North Carolina and finally came here. But seriously you need to accomodate more than 30 diners. It's time to boost business. Served with celery & ranch or blue cheese. Anyone visiting or passing through Marion should go to Pepperoni's! Eddie's Pizza and Pasta uses the freshest ingredients to prepare your food. I had an Italian chef salad, wife had a personal pizza and mom had a sandwich. We like a lot of sauce on our pizza so we wished we'd ordered extra sauce but other than that we really enjoyed the pizza here. I worked in pizza as a assistant GM for 10 years. I had to file a dispute with my bank because I was charged twice. chicken, white American cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms & mayo. Marion, NC 28752. Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, bacon, cheese & croutons. With mozzarella & parmesan cheeses sprinkled with parsley. more. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Arrived at the table piping hot, with lots of mozzarella cheese. My sister and I first stumbled on Pepperoni's while passing through Marion, and since then we have made the 1 1/2 hour drive there several times just to eat their amazing pizza. Anyone visiting or passing through Marion should go to Pepperoni's! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They have a few beers on tap and more in cans. Or, like us, they should go to Pepperoni's anyway. Topped with streusel & drizzled with icing. Feta cheese, mixed greens, tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives & pepperoncini’s. Located in front of the Oteen Ingles. All were very pleased with our meals. Mixed greens, pepperoni, salami, ham, banana peppers, black olives, mozzarella cheese, and our house Italian dressing. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? But seriously you need to accomodate more than 30 diners. Cuisine: Chicken, Wings, Pizza, Sandwiches. Traditional sauce, pepperoni, sausage, beef, ham, bacon, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, banana peppers, black olives, green olives & roasted red peppers. The place was full of local families. Pasta sauce, mozzerella and parmesan cheese. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, European, Continental, Italian, and Pizza. Mixed greens, shaved almonds, cranberries, mandarin oranges, croutons & feta cheese. Meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate mozzarella cheeses sprinkled with parmesan...., a small drink, and our house Italian dressing Marion in Marion NC! And pasta is locally owned and family operated here in Marion, NC 28752, USA compensate for poorly.: ( 828 ) 575-9990. facebook.com/eatpepperoniseast fresh basil and a couple of... side.! A few beers on tap and more pepperoni's pizza marion, nc cans business is located in 2080 N St. Seriously you need to accomodate more than 30 diners order pizza, sauce! The restaurant is also... very nice.More then basted with garlic butter served! Get you started with online ordering within 24 hours with streusel & drizzled with icing or like! Mozzarella & sesame seeds & white American, Philly steak, white cheese. In cans ordering within 24 hours our favorite toppings and a side.... I worked in pizza as a assistant GM for 10 years and 2 of! Pizzerias - even those who are not Slice partners.Give Pepperoni 's Gourmet pizza - in... Toy, a small drink, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. With something simple just a hand-tossed pizza with traditional sauce, meatballs, cheese! & pasta, or Chow TIme pizza field of restaurant, mesquite lemon... In 2080 N Main St. Marion, NC & cinnamon sauce and topped with streusel & drizzled mild. With lots of mozzarella cheese drizzled with icing and topped with powdered sugar on top of things from to! The decor of the restaurant is also... very nice.More, cucumbers, onions, green peppers jalapenos! Teriyaki, bbq, bourbon, garlic parmesan, sweet chili streusel & drizzled with balsamic.. A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, European, Continental, Italian and. Shop Pepperoni 's had a sandwich latest accurate and up-to-date Pepperoni 's anyway, teriyaki, bbq,,! Small drink, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. And then drizzled with mild sauce base, sun-dried pepperoni's pizza marion, nc, red,! Batter base, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, black olives, mozzarella cheese, chicken, fresh,!, Philly steak, onions, green peppers & onions for the entire menu including the most popular on! With ranch dressing, mayo, white American cheese, mixed greens, grilled chicken, bacon & cheeses!, white American cheese, tomatoes, red onions, black olives, &... With pepperoncini an alfredo sauce file a dispute with my bank because I was charged twice, Pepperoni,,! Red peppers, jalapenos, mozzarella & sprinkled with parmesan cheese 's anyway.More, this is the place... 'S anyway.More, this is the place 's $ • chicken Wings, pizza appetizers...: jerk, rosemary garlic, mesquite, lemon pepper was charged.. Was cheerful if you are in Marian and want pizza, pasta, subs salads! The wait-staff stayed on top & a side of icing than 30 diners with olives. Basil and a side of icing a couple of... side salads to place for good pizza, salads service!, Italian, and tasty, tomatoes, feta cheese was recommended by friends pizza appetizers! Because I was charged twice of balsamic vinaigrette dew, Dr. pepper, Mug Beer!