Burp the bag to release air pockets in the whipped cream and push the cream down into the tip. I use them both in this flavorful cheesecake that's the perfect finale for a special dinner. You won't be able to have just one. but I’m writing a review because there are none for this and reviews are very helpful when choosing recipes. Sliced or whole berries or other fruits make an attractive topping for cheesecake that enhances the flavor of the... Fruit Purees. Step 1. Other than that, I really like this recipe. —Brenda Clifford, Overland Park, KansasGet RecipeTaste of HomeCaramel Fudge CheesecakeIt's hard to resist this chocolaty cheesecake with its fudgy crust, crunchy pecans and gooey layer of caramel. The center area, about the size of a silver dollar, should still appear soft and moist. Add on a few last dollops of your first flavor and marble one more time. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed after each addition, just until combined, being sure not to over beat the mixture. Welcome to The Creative Bite, where I love sharing my favorite recipes for everyday healthy meals and occasional twists and treats! Then use a toothpick to swirl this way and that until you get the look you want. Remove cheesecake from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Preheat your oven to 350° and place a 9x13 pan half filled with hot tap water on bottom rack of oven. I made a diabetic version, and my family couldn't even tell! —Karen Dively, Chapin, South CarolinaGet RecipeTaste of HomeContest-Winning Blueberry Swirl CheesecakeThis is my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe, which I often make for family get-togethers. Can you freeze this cheese cake with the fruit? It tastes different, but this decadent dessert will still be amazing. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 1 hour before refrigerating. Granny Smith apples are tart and crisp. Mix it with pistachios and add to cheesecake for a dessert that suggests the exotic flavors of India. Position the tip at the edge of the cheesecake, about 1/8 inch away from the surface, with the bag at a 90-degree angle. Your email address will not be published. If you’re working with a recipe that uses jam or fruit, try this simple method. We love this one because it really gives you a peek into the flavors of the dessert. As a young child, my mother would often make the Jello-O box mix cheesecake dessert with the canned cherries. Sour cream offsets the sweetness and adds a nice tang. —Brenda Ruse, Truro, Nova ScotiaGet RecipeTaste of HomeWinning Cranberry CheesecakeThe holidays wouldn't be complete without cranberries and eggnog. First, go in one direction, then for the next pass, go in the opposite. I believe it’s because it’s overcooked. Bake the cheesecake on the middle rack above the pan of water. The first time she made it for our family, we were all instantly hooked. —Robin Andrews, Cary, North CarolinaGet RecipeTaste of HomePineapple Pie with Coconut CreamYou’ll find pineapples and coconuts everywhere in the South Pacific, so we play them up in this creamy cool pineapple pie, dolloped with coconut cream. It lifted me up on days when I felt blue about leaving one of the world’s great coffee destinations. Then use a toothpick to swirl this way and that until you get the look you want. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving and top with fresh fruit. Mix the graham crackers, sugar and margarine in a small bowl. I had to relocate across the country for a time, so I created this cheesecake with the flavors of salted caramel, coffee and espresso. —Tish Frish, Hampden, MaineGet RecipeTaste of HomeCreamy Tiramisu CheesecakeThe Italian word "tiramisu" means "pick-me-up" and refers to a dessert of ladyfinger sponge cake dipped in coffee. Work that in with cream cheese, and you have a guaranteed picker-upper that redefines a classic. This post may contain affiliate links. All rights reserved. Caramel apples and cheesecake make a winning team. This creamy combo won a prize in our local pie contest, so I guess the judges agreed! My son Tommy has already told me he wants it again for his birthday cake this year. It makes a heavenly cheesecake. Then drizzle your second flavor over the top. It's so impressive yet not difficult to prepare—I whip up this dessert each time I want a yummy treat for my family, friends or co-workers. Lisa is an associate editor at Taste of Home where she gets to embrace her passion for baking. a classic cake topped with mounds of fresh fruit like this one, like this chocolate brownie swirl cheesecake, this is our favorite store-bought strawberry jam. I’ve done this recipe 3x and my cheesecake always cracks. We’ll show you how you can add a swirl to your cheesecake recipe five different ways. Start by piping straight lines of either jam, caramel or even just some cheesecake filling that you’ve dyed a festive color. Just like the others, it’s incredibly easy—but it definitely has a bit of a polished touch. Valerie turns leftover shortbread cookies into the crust for a cheesecake. Rich, creamy cheesecakes are always a hit at parties, potlucks and get-togethers—especially if they have a beautiful finish. —Shannon Dormady, Great Falls, MontanaGet RecipeTaste of HomeCinnamon Apple CheesecakeAn attractive topping of cinnamon-spiced apple slices and a homemade oat-and-walnut crust make this creamy dessert a definite showstopper. —Heather Bennett, Dunbar, West VirginiaGet RecipeTaste of HomeMocha Truffle CheesecakeI went through a phase when I couldn't get enough cheesecake or coffee, so I created this rich dessert. You can freeze the cheesecake plain, wrapped in saran wrap, but not with the fruit. Swirl a little, swirl a lot—it’ll look great no matter what! Combine these two treats for a delicious dessert tonight. Required fields are marked *. The center will firm upon cooling. In our annual church bake-off, it won first place! Sometimes that means a classic cake topped with mounds of fresh fruit like this one or a delicate sprinkling of chopped nuts. —Julie Merriman, Seattle, WashingtonGet RecipeTaste of HomeSpiced Apple CheesecakeWhen you live in apple country, you get the privilege of selecting the apples and recipes you want for year-round enjoyment. Fold in the sour cream and pour the mixture over the baked crust. Sometimes, I substitute pretzel crumbs for the graham cracker crumbs. Ree's blackberry cheesecake squares have a buttery crust and a creamy filling. Every creamy bite melts in your mouth. Can you guess who passed this recipe on to me? Copyright ©2020, The Creative Bite / Design by, Creamy New York Cheesecake with Fresh Fruit, when you subscribe for the latest recipes. —Wendy Rusch, Trego, WisconsinGet RecipeTaste of HomeSalted Caramel Cappuccino CheesecakeAfter spending years living in Seattle, I’ve become a coffee junkie! —Emily Ann Young, Edmond, OklahomaGet RecipeTaste of HomeChocolate Chip Cookie Dough CheesecakeI created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me.