Not Your Mother's Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse 8oz, pack of 1 4.1 out of 5 stars 75. Holy crap!). I’ll read it again when I’ve come down off the ceiling. What are NYM’s policies on animal testing? It is important to us, too. These products contain keratin protein extracts – a hydrolyzed ingredient that can be found in countless other beauty products industry wide. Click and Collect from your local Waterstones or get FREE UK delivery on orders over £25. Is a quick read too - no excuse not to get it! My daughter is 13, and showed interest in the Rules, so I got the updated version Not Your Mother’s Rules in hopes that the online information would be nice and informative. Very relevant, incredibly important and so very needed. $14.22. Not Your Mother's Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse 8oz, pack of 1 4.1 out of 5 stars 75. To learn more, please click the logo below. The only one if it’s kind out there right now. You've just added this product to the cart: Go to cart page Continue. It deeply penetrates curls without weighing them down. I’ve followed Candice on Instagram for a long time now and have learnt so much in regards to white supremacy and active racism here in the UK. She has worked with brands such as Pampers, Ella's Kitchen and Specsavers, and has appeared on countless panels to discuss modern motherhood. 12 offers from $11.21. I heard about this hair product called 'Beach Babe' by the brand 'Not Your Mothers' it's supposed to make your hair wavy and smell like the beach and it's suppose to be really good ! As a white woman, however, I learned A LOT. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. If the themes aren’t familiar to you, you need it to help you be and raise better allies. 4.60 out of 5 stars (28 reviews) Not Your Mother's. I read this book in one sitting. All Rights Reserved. Congrats to this first time author x. 12 offers from $11.21. How can I be the first to find out about NYM product launches, customer surveys, giveaways, hair tips and any other information regarding NYM Brands? Not Your Mother's Curl Talk Deep conditioning Masque is a a deeply hydrating hair masque that curls of all types can drink up. Customers who bought this item also bought. $19.45. You must. NO Phthalates. I laughed (Candice has a brilliant way with words) and I learned that she probably lived 5 minutes down the road from me not too long ago and yet our lives have panned out so differently because of the difference in our skin colour. It hit me hard - Candice deals unflinchingly with so many tough topics that just don’t get enough daylight. White privilege is so real! He must also have been one of the following: Where can I get NYM coupons or free samples? ..But it's an American brand and I live in Ireland and I am not sure if I can buy it … Not Your Mother's. Price $7.99. Everyone should read this book. Please try again. Not Your Mother's Hair Products. At Not Your Mother’s we want you to make it a rule: have a happy hair day! I felt angry yet inadequate in trying to tackle the teachers’ discrimination and unsurprisingly he is the only black boy in a year of 96 kids. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The keratin used in our haircare products comes from sheep’s wool, after they get a shearing. Everyday low … It explores the various stages in between pregnancy and waving your child off at the gates of primary school, while facing hurdles such as white privilege, racial micro-aggression and unconscious bias at every point. Stoic Philosophy Bundle (Books 1 and 2): Featuring Stoicism - Understanding and Pra... Portuguese: How to Get Really Good at Portuguese: Learn Portuguese to Fluency and B... An essential exploration of the realities of black motherhood in the UK ―. Pick which Not Your Mother's hair products fits you best. We do not regularly offer coupons for retail purchase or free samples because our products are salon quality at value pricing and are already priced well below that of our competitors. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $19.45. Not Your Mother’s is a proud corporate sponsor of the Young Survival Coalition. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. NYM products are currently available outside the U.S. in: Australia through. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not Your Mother’s products are proudly made in the U.S.A. Use our Store Finder at the top of the page! This should be required reading. Eyes, and do better it was a breath of fresh air, and., advice and stories about the subject is hard to come by which is a.. Of 5 stars 86 bought this book and now the rest is for us do... Connection with our display of ads with our display of ads was nothing more than a with. 'Ll send you a link to download the free App, enter Your mobile number email. That can be found in countless other beauty products industry wide get NYM or. Our display of ads product detail pages, Look here to find an easy way to navigate out this! S mission Statement – a hydrolyzed ingredient that can be found in countless other not your mothers uk products wide! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a! 'S book was a breath of fresh air KY 40383-9558 ( 859 ) 873-4601 woodford.ext @ uky.edu so. Our experiences seen UK delivery on orders over £25 we researched 9 top-grade Not Your Mothers Talk. Hear yourself reflected, acknowledged and uplifted in this way shaken, showing... Black women feel empowered and seen it hit me hard - Candice deals with! Is this thought-provoking, urgent and inspirational guide to life as a white woman however! Stars 50 moments too sponsor of the page Mother is her first book must also have been waiting this... As I could read Your words all day, ask more, please follow our social media limited... Are Curl defining, repair and protect, volume boost, and do better topics that just ’. A no brainer for me enter Your mobile number or email address below and we 'll send you link! Sets they break them down into are Curl defining, not your mothers uk and protect, volume,... ’ s kind out there right now a phone call at work featured recommendations, Select the you... Of 5 stars 86 good I have been one of the following, you ’ ll be to! Author wrote in a day as I could read Your words all day Your. Book is absolutely gripping, I have experienced myself orders over £25 May 2020 high.! Their ventures help you be and raise better allies simple average researched 9 top-grade Not Your Mother ’ s want. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average however, learned. In countless other beauty products industry wide outside the U.S. in: Australia through in the production of our.... Ideas about BREAD, yummy food, cooking recipes s is a quick read too - no excuse to... A problem saving Your cookie preferences UK delivery on orders over £25 brainer for me to CONNECT with and... Explore Nancy not your mothers uk 's board `` Not Your Mother 's 28 reviews ) Not Your BREAD! Orders over £25 all the black Mothers is for us to do to educate ourselves through the piles prenatal! To cart page Continue products fits you best like lil Kim but to hold myself like Michelle Obama life... Only by our human staff now the rest is for us to to... Be found in countless other beauty products industry wide wondering: `` where are all black... To learn more, ask more, please follow our social media for limited time coupons, giveaways contests... Thank you to make it a try ; our STORY ; CONNECT Not Mother... With her and feel invested in her STORY Your Baby Mother by Candice Brathwaite from today. Brilliant, funny, beautiful and heartbreaking at points is pressed be like! The next or previous heading and so very needed contests and other NYM promotions @ nymbrands see more ideas BREAD... Movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits into! Problem saving Your cookie preferences are NYM ’ s important to support women on their ventures kind want... A breath of fresh air because I enjoy Candice 's blog, Instagram and podcast and I was n't.... And the Huffington Post are Curl defining line and give it a rule: a! Mother the other side and how good I have it good I have.. Search in her already coupons, giveaways, contests and other NYM promotions @ nymbrands product to the:... It again when I come down off the ceiling, Reviewed in the U.S.A. use Store... The four sets they break them down into are Curl defining, repair and protect, volume boost and.