{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 50] }}, var mapping_topslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], []).addSize([0, 550], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]]).build(); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971063', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, Use a system where you can type the phrases quickly. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, Shortcut for Writing Darood Shareef (ﷺ) in Microsoft Word, Shortcut for Writing Allah (ﷲ) in Microsoft Word, Darood Shareef Unicode in JavaScript and HTML. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, With the advent of email, SMS, and the internet, people are increasingly turning to shortened versions of words. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, }; { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; This is valid just in Microsoft Word and doesn't work anywhere else like in webpages or notepad etc. var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); ga('create', 'UA-31379-3',{cookieDomain:'dictionary.cambridge.org',siteSpeedSampleRate: 10}); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pt", "entry"); partner: "uarus31" If you go into Microsoft Word and type “fdfa” without the quotation marks and then press Alt+x (hold Alt and press the x letter key). googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } }); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, Here are a few properly written Islamic words and phrases to get you started (you can copy and paste them into the software you are using if you like): When I'm translating on my Mac, I even add shortcuts for the proper romanised equivalents of Arabic letters, like: Even better, you can now sync shortcuts between iOS and OS X using iCloud, as mentioned here. The feature enables you to type a quick sequence of letters, and the phone or computer replaces them with the full phrase. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [300, 600] }}, The word jazā in Arabic is used for both good and bad, including being used for the punishment of the people of Hellfire. Salutations upon the Prophet should be made convenient for the user. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [120, 600] }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, To conclude, I'm not suggesting that you give up writing the phrases properly, as this is always the preferred option and the most correct in terms of Islamic manners, and it has a reward in the sight of Allāh. Looking for Arabic fonts? Stop being lazy and write the text in full, expecting the reward from Allāh for doing so. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false); if(refreshConfig.enabled == true) However, this is not a new phenomenon. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. 'min': 0, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, saw or pbuh etc. }); { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, 'buckets': [{ Hope that helps. {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, iasLog("criterion : sfr = cdo_dict_english-arabic"); { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, For a full list of all Unicode characters for Arabic check here, and for more reading check this page. {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, In Microsoft Word, write fdfa and then press Alt+x to replace fdfa with ﷺ (Darood Shareef). googletag.cmd.push(function() { name: "pbjs-unifiedid", bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, dfpSlots['btmslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/btmslot', [[300, 250], 'fluid'], 'ad_btmslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_btmslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'btm').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); This is neither an ideal nor reliable because in smart phones etc. }; saw or pbuh etc. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654208' }}, I am also guilty of this myself. var pbHdSlots = [ So how does this related to electronic communication? var mapping_leftslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1063, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]]).addSize([963, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); 'max': 36, ga('set', 'dimension3', "default"); iasLog("exclusion label : mcp"); } If you just see an empty block block like Ი or likewise then your browser does not support but works great in Firefox. userSync: { } googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_ei", "saw"); Some of those etiquettes deal specifically with writing Islamic words, as this was something that was important to students of hadeeth who were writing the words of the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him). {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, This can be as simple as using the copy/paste function in your phone, or the template feature of your email client. bidderSequence: "fixed" bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, { Typing Arabic Words in MS Word Using Short Key Like And Subscribe Our Channel for more Videos. if(pl_p) { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971063', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, For example, I write on my phone slm and the phone replaces the phrase with assalāmu 'alaykum - I can even use difficult symbols because the phone stores them in memory and I don't have to type them every time. var pbDesktopSlots = [ The scholars of the science of hadeeth, as well as the scholars of Islamic etiquettes spoke strongly against this practice, especially with regard to the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him). Who type short cut for darood shareef e.g. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, 'min': 8.50, Here's how you say it. iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); In the books of the scholars of hadeeth, there are many etiquettes mentioned which relate to the student of knowledge and the wider Muslim community. With regard to the last point, there is a very useful feature that you can use, at least for iPhone, Android, Windows, and Blackberry phones, as well as for Mac OS X based computers, and most likely for Windows and Linux based computers as well (although I haven't tried on those except for Microsoft Office, and you may need to download some extra software). pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); dfpSlots['topslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [[728, 90]], 'ad_topslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads());