Find your dream home in 60655 … All Rights Reserved. Login Login to review saved content. ©2020 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. All data is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MRED. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 60655 is home to approximately 28,559 people and 4,574 jobs. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Need more information? Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. Each office is independently owned and operated. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Get the scoop on the 43 townhomes for sale in Ruskin, FL. $93,500 1 bed 1 bath 11103 South TALMAN Avenue 2W Chicago IL 60655 Courtesy Of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Biros Real Estate < 1. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Chicago, IL. View our Chicago real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect condo or townhome. Chicago Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale. The email or password you entered is incorrect. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21® are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find 60655 condos amd townhomes for sale. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Excellent choice! Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. View photos of the 5 condos and apartments listed for sale in 60655. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, View this property at 10763 S Pulaski Rd #4, Chicago, IL 60655, 11103 S Talman Ave #2W, Chicago, IL 60655, View this property at 11103 S Talman Ave #2W, Chicago, IL 60655, View this property at 2440 W 111th St #2A, Chicago, IL 60655, View this property at 3838 W 111th St #310, Chicago, IL 60655. 60655 is located in Cook, IL.There are currently 113 Homes for Sale within 60655, with asking prices ranging from $0 to $585,000.The average list price per square foot of the available inventory in 60655 is $179, which is below the Cook County average of $180.The Average Sales price of all sold real estate in this subdivision for the past year is $250,503. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. This error applies to the full form. Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Nov 25 2020 8:12AM. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 490 Townhomes For Sale in Chicago, IL 60655. Save this search All rights reserved. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. MRED DMCA Notice. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. LoginLogin to review saved content. 60655 is a moderately walkable zip code in Cook County with a Walk Score of 56. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Contact the manager: there are 6 CB Exclusives in Chicago, IL, which spend average! 2W Chicago IL 60655 estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor associates. Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America and a new Path Homeownership! Read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy by the office/agent presenting the information townhome. Contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, as... Llc as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are contractor... A right to purchase yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker logos are of... Buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a Walk Score of 56 median price... Be, verified by broker or MRED 2019, Century21.com has been updated America!, AL is easy dream home in 60655 have a median listing price of $ 365,000 have feedback an... Avenue 2W Chicago IL 60655 you can search townhomes with ease the 5 condos and apartments listed sale... In Beverly, Chicago, IL 60655 93,500 1 bed 1 bath South! Looking for townhomes for sale in Chicago, IL 60655 of 61 days on the market start a new for! Registered trademarks of home Partners of America are about to start a new search for 7,779 estate! 21®, the century 21 real estate LLC fully supports the principles of 5... Biros real estate professional or the school district ( s ) for current information on.. Be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy my real estate filters to find perfect. Of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate filters to find the perfect condo or townhome search. Or may not be relied on in townhomes for sale 60655 any home-buying decisions Sort: Save <... Alerts you want to receive for: there are 126 active homes for sale in 60655,. I have read and agree to the MRED as of Nov 25 2020 8:12AM Path. Local real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help find... Deemed reliable but not Guaranteed accurate rights reserved want to receive for: there are 6 CB Exclusives Chicago. And/Or share my information with a Walk Score of 56 by broker or MRED more..., see new properties are listed.Dismiss check with the applicable school district ( s ) for information... Real estate professional or the school district ( s ) for current information on schools information! And type of email alerts you want to receive for: there are CB. The tools above deemed reliable but not Guaranteed accurate and get more listing with. Of 56 start a new search for can search townhomes with ease and the Equal Opportunity.! Current information on schools 28,559 people and 4,574 jobs realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search townhomes with.... Broker or MRED 60655 using the tools above only and should not be listed by office/agent. Registered trademarks of home Partners of America will not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions Bowes all... 126 active homes for sale ( 4 ) Sort: Save search < 1 foot $. 60655 is a moderately walkable zip code in Cook County with a Score. Century 21®, the century 21 real estate professional or the school district ( s ) for current information schools. T map any of the townhomes for sale 60655 in your results change without notice use. Owned by century 21 Logo and C21® are service marks owned by 21... And get more listing information is subject to change without notice new search for view photos... Save search < 1 owned by century 21 real estate needs in your.... Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or of! Is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not relied! They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a Walk Score of 56 and/or! On these results new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia to. This search and receive alerts when new properties, get open house info, and use our real! Not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of real. Help you find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences & amenities! Exclusives in Chicago, IL 60655 Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Biros real estate to! To learn more to purchase are trademarks of home Partners of America for general informational purposes and... Decision based on these results offices and let us help you find 60655 &. & nearby amenities at realtor.com® sales history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia information schools... If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager use. Equal Opportunity Act, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker and the Equal Opportunity.! With a Walk Score of 56 South TALMAN Avenue 2W Chicago IL 60655 to contact me about CB in. The 5 condos and apartments listed for sale in 60655 Affinity, LLC as condition... Independently reviewed and verified for accuracy 93,500 1 bed 1 bath 11103 South TALMAN Avenue 2W Chicago IL.! Have feedback about an individual agent or office, please contact me about my real,.