Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With extra large 8 inch wheels, this roll at or gives you reliable stability for more confidence and security when walking indoors or outdoors and includes a Saddle bag for extra storage. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. If the manufacturer would change this one thing, it would be a five star product. :-). In addition, this mobility aid has a convenient under seat storage bag that provides security for your valuables. I always saw a walker as taking away from my mobility rather than adding to it, but this will undoubtedly be adding both quantity and quality to the times I am able to be out and about. She loves her Hugo Walker and her son reports that her mobility has been dramatically increased. It can safely transition from gravel to concrete to hardwood flooring with no issues. This Elite Rollator has a 2 inch height adjustable built-in seat with backrest that provides a perfect place to sit and rest. Love the compartment under the seat where I can stash my purse & water bottle. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. And the seat was a bit too hard for me, so I switched that as well. I had no issues buying an expensive or used walker, but this got enough good reviews that I figured what the hell, I can always return it. But it does fold up enough to fit in the trunk. As well, the storage under the seat is an exact fit for her large purse. The Hugo Elite Rollator Walker is designed by Hugo Mobility and is one of their more high-end product offerings. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. This product is sturdy and well made except for one important thing. Dissatisfied, he turned to shopping online, read a lot of reviews, and discovered that the rollator adjusts up to 6'5" in height. The right that since the purchase, the mother has been freed to shop, visit her doctor, and make trips to her family's homes in the area. This blue Elite Rollator has a 2 inch height adjustable built-in seat with backrest that provides a perfect place to sit and rest. Now that she's using it that the weather is getting warmer, she's loving it. Feel yourself in control! If you have arthritis in your hands, it can't be done. In addition, this mobility aid has a convenient … I bought this for my mom who was finding it harder to walk around and she is enjoying it. lightweight compact walker rolling . I got to look at a lot in the hospital waiting room must have been 40 different kinds. Just in time for coming home from hospital. I am SO glad I got it, and yes, I need it! Anyway, my dad likes it and, more importantly, uses it. With storage both under the seat and in an additional saddle bag, there's plenty of room for all your essential items. When it is closed and one wants to reopen it, the appliance becomes awkward and sometimes won't open because the pull knob won't move. Graham-Field. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As with many seniors and individuals living with disabilities, the one drawback of these devices is that they can sometimes be too heavy for the individual to fully manipulate on their own when transporting them. And guess what? All trademarks used in association with the sale of products of Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare are trademarks owned by Medical Depot, Inc. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Drive Medical Hugo Elite Rollator Walker With Seat, Backrest and Saddle Bag, Blue 1 Count, 8.16 ounces, Tool-free assembly makes this rolling walker quick and easy to set up, simple to fold down and fits into most car trunks, Designed to support adults up to 300 lbs. It is exactly as advertised. SortWise ® Bamboo Bathroom Shower Bench with Storage Shelf Vanity Stool Chair for I... HOMCOM 3ft Wheelchair Ramp Scooter Mobility Non-skid PVC Carpeted Portable Foldable... AmazonBasics Bathroom Handicap Safety Grab Bar, 16 Inch Length, 1.25 Inch Diameter. The Hugo rollator is a great mid-range model for users who seek versatility. Setting the brakes on the rear wheels hinders putting it into and getting it out of the car. And well suited for those that have conditions that compromise balance, Extra large 8 inch wheels give you reliable stability for more confidence and security when walking indoors or outdoors, Drive Medical Hugo Elite Rollator Walker With Seat, Backrest and Saddle Bag, Blue 1 Count, 8.16…, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. As an engineer, I gave it a good once over and I would have returned it if there were any issues. If you are strong enough, you can force the knob to turn in a counterclockwise direction which will loosen it so it can be pulled, but most people who need to use this are not that strong anymore. easy to adjust the height with the handles or the wheels. Check out our About page to read more about our reviews and editorial process. There was a problem completing your request. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I cannibalized my previous walker to customise the new one. ... Mobility 3 Wheel Rollator Walker . Who wants to carry pliers around? Item # 700-959. Inspired by Drive Nimbo 2G Lightweight Posterior Walker with Seat, Knight Blue, Small, KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutch Alternative in Hot Pink. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Hugo mobility team provides exceptional customer service. This Hugo Elite Rollator Walker is one of those things that you think you don't need, then once having it, realize you needed it all along! Setting the brakes after you get it out of the car will stop its rolling around before you can get to that knob, but nothing but strong pliers will pry that knob lose. it would be nice to find a wire basket or something for up front other than that, it's a great Walker for her and she loves it the price was a steal compared to what's available in stores around here. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You can buy used walkers. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. She is able to walk further without getting out of breathe, she is able to enjoy herself and the container under the seat makes it easier to control how much she spends. My cat, on the other hand, absolutely loves it. You can buy this one. Parts Diagram/Technical Resources & Downloads, A rolling walker with a seat, storage basket and adjustable hand brakes that gives you freedom, mobility and confidence to go anywhere, You can use the built-in seat for a rest stop wherever you need a break, Our new ergonomic handles are redefining comfort, You’ll feel the difference with every step, Hand brakes lock for safety while sitting, Comfortable ergonomic grips are the perfect blend of comfort and control, Fully padded seat and curved backrest with all-weather covering, Extra-large 8" wheels for indoor & outdoor use. One example, when one customer noticed a minor effect on the new model Hugo Walker that prevented it from reaching a desired handle height, Hugo Mobility customer service quickly responded and shipped her a spare part to fix the situation. has been added to your Cart. A pair of brothers purchased this Hugo rollator for their mother and described in one word her experience as: freeing. Not easy for a handicapped person to reopen once it's folded. The Hugo Elite Rollator Walker is designed by Hugo Mobility and is one of their more high-end product offerings. It features 8-inch wheels, an 18 lb frame, height adjustable handles that can accommodate people as short as 4'3" and as tall as 6'2". Drive Medical Hugo Elite ... @https://twitter.com/Top5Reviews.