SKU: MN0101362 [Ab Eb Fm Db Cm Gm Bbm Bb] Chords for I look to you by Selah - lyrics - edited with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Print and download I Turn to You sheet music by Selah. 2. 3. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Em. 1 of 22. Dm. Print and download I Look To You sheet music by Selah. G. 3. 3. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Db Major (transposable). 1. Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; C; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns ; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; I Look To You by Whitney Houston. Strumming . 1 of 26. 2. Am. 1 of 27. 2. 1. Chords. 1 of 17. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Ab Major (transposable). 2. SKU: MN0101361 1. Key: C C | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. C. 1. 3. 4. 3. 2. 1. F. 2. I Turn To You Chords by Selah. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 1 of 17. 1 of 16.