Ella Mae Bowen recorded a country version of the song for the 2011 Footloose remake. Do you remember that alka-seltzer plus ad? What should everyone know about stand-up comedy? Still have questions? this video is only for entertaiment! Premiered: September 22, 1984 Last Aired: April 6, 1985. Their boss, Henry Towler, an American Ambassador of sorts send them around the world to help Americans in trouble. E.G. Flin. I think it was called Cover up, or Under cover. Now that Alex Trebek died, who should host Jeopardy ? Source(s): tv.com. RE: I need a hero was the theme song to what tv show ? I need a hero was the theme song to what tv show ? I know the show, but can't remember the name. This Site Might Help You. 1 decade ago. Bonnie Tyler’s Holding Out For a Hero is the show’s theme song. 5 years ago. I know the show, but can't remember the name. Frou Frou also recorded a version for the soundtrack album. Does David Shore (Creator of House MD and The Good Doctor) believe in God? It's a beautiful song ! How do you think about the answers? Oh that was that um...that one that um...was it hawk something? i don't own this! I don't remember. i love it , just enjoy =) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ludesiles_/ Check my other video Enjoy it ! Cowboys strength coach Markus Paul dies at 54, Ken Jennings called out for past insensitive tweets, Girl that was handcuffed by police at 11 is dead at 14, Crucial new data on the efficacy of cloth masks, How sleep habits may cut your risk of heart failure: Study, New stimulus checks may not boost economy, CDC to shorten quarantine for those exposed to virus, 'Saved By the Bell' star explains famous caffeine pill scene, History hasn't been kind to fighters on comeback trail, Experts push CDC to shorten COVID-19 quarantine, Women raise voices amid increase in domestic violence. What did you guys think of the final episode of Supernatural. of seasons: 1: No. The song "I need a Hero" is actually from the Legend of Billie Jean, I believe. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Later in the series, Jack Striker, an independent outrider, is brought in as a male model to fill the void left by Mac. edition. Why did they make 5th season of Prison Break? The lead guy died in real life on the set at the end of the first season, and was replaced. from movie footloose. I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight 0 0. all copyrights goes to their owners! That version would be featured during Monster segment of the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games opening ceremony. Does anyone know when season 10 of the walking dead is out on blu-ray in the uk ? The show was never the same. yep he shot himself in the head with a gun that he was shooting / playing aroud with. Bonnie Tyler’s Holding Out For a Hero is the show’s theme song. In 2004, Jennifer Saunders recorded a version of the song for Shrek 2. not a wise move. Danielle Reynolds, a fashion photographer and Mac Harper, a former green beret hired to be a male model worker together as outriders: People who are put in critical situations, people with no outside help to do whatever they have to do to solve a problem. They usually go above and beyond their specific assignment to bring the guilty parties to justice, much to Henry’s dismay. it was a prop, but he but it next to is headed pulled the trigger. Joss Stone recorded a R&B version of the song for Mind Body & Soul Japanese. Theme music composer: Dean Pitchford Jim Steinman: Opening theme "Holding Out for a Hero" performed by EG Daily: Composer(s) Joseph Conlan J.A.C. You can sign in to vote the answer. Source(s): hero theme song tv show: https://tr.im/QuRR9. Daily recorded a cover of the song as the theme for the TV series Cover Up in 1984. 1 0. Thursdays. Out of all the songs that Bonnie Tyler has performed, Holding Out for A Hero is one of the most remembered and the most used. I remember being plonked in front of it as a child on a Saturday evening by my parents for a bit of cerebral re programing, oh I can't remember, what was it then? Get your answers by asking now. Had a red haired woman, and a guy that was some kind of ex Special Forces dude. Redford Morton Stevens: Country of origin: United States : Original language(s) English: No. Two different songs, the one from Footloose and the one from LoBJ.