Only have 15 minutes? Happy new year! It just takes 10 minutes to make homemade ragu, so forget all about that bland store-bought sauce. Get the Spiced Tomato Soup with Flatbread recipe. Super Moist™ Bars; Pumpkin Bars You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 53 Christmas Brunch Recipes For a Festive feast, 36 Food Gifts That Are Perfect for the Holidays, 38 Delicious Thanksgiving Apps Everyone Will Love, 85 of the Best Christmas Cookies You Have to Make, 50+ Christmas Food Recipes For Your Holiday Dinner. Get the Mediterranean Pita Pizzas recipe. Slow Cooker Chili; Slow Cooker Chicken; Slow Cooker Soup; Slow Cooker Stew; Slow Cooker Italian; See All; Breakfast & Brunch. 110 Easy Dinner Ideas We Love. —Pat Stevens, Granbury, Texas. Family Dinners. Welcome to Taste and Tell. All of these dinner ideas yield enough for five or more people, so nobody's leaving the table hungry. Easy Chicken Tenders. Get the Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Arugula Salad recipe. Salads; Sandwich and Wraps; Pizza; Soups; Burrito; See All; Desserts. Easy Crock-Pot Pot Roast. Muffins; Scones; Egg Bakes; Crepes; Waffles; See All; Lunch. Mac 'n' cheese is always going to be a crowd favorite, but this version has two extra cheeses for added taste. With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I tend to get out of my routine and family time around the dinner table has been a little lacking. Find over 2,470 recipes for family dinners here on Allrecipes. They won't even realize they're eating some ultra-healthy broccoli. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, ... Easy Beef Enchiladas. Get the Spaghetti with Bacon and Parmesan Brussels Sprouts recipe. Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Tomatoes. Skip the take-out restaurant and give this pad thai recipe a try if you need an easy and quick meal. ... cheese and olive topping makes a delicious statement. These tasty nachos are easy to make and can be served family style, so you're saving even more time! It will be…, My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried…, Hearty and filling with just the right amount of spice, this Bean,…. A vegetarian twist on the traditional spaghetti carbonara is both healthy and tasty. Read More. Join my FREE recipe club to receive new recipes and dinner ideas straight to your inbox. That's why it helps to have an arsenal of family-friendly dinner ideas on hand that you can make in little time and, best of all, with little money. Our Baked Chicken Quesadillas is at the top of our list for easy kids friendly dinners! This recipe calls for cornmeal to sprinkle on the baking sheet, but you can replace it with parchment paper. The use of rotisserie chicken adds a lot of flavor. Even our picky niece asked for the recipes . Your kids won't taste the artichoke in this recipe when you pack it under two types of cheese. so thank you! 60 Easy, Awesome Kid-Friendly Dinner Ideas. Welcome to Taste and Tell. Get the Sweet Potato Kale Frittata recipe. Let the kids munch on oven-fried chicken while the whole family … I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. PIN IT FOR LATER! 8 forgot-about-dinner dinner recipes FILED UNDER: Cooking with kids Dinner recipes Easy breakfast recipes Easy dinners easy meals Family dinners weekend meals Advertisement Chicken Tortilla Stack and Taco Casserole and new family favorites. Pick games that involve paying the banker (math! Spread the flatbread with a coconut and herb butter to for an explosion of flavor in every bite. Get the Glazed Pork and Apple Kebabs recipe. Don’t miss a thing! Chicken French Bread Pizza. 34 / 110. This hearty dish is all cooked using one pan, so not only is it easy to make, but it's even easier to clean up. I know that one of the most popular new years resolutions is to eat healthier and lose weight – which I think is great – but I always take some time at the beginning of the year to recommit to cooking dinner for my family. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. You can easily throw together this grilled chicken caesar baguette that's loaded with fresh flavor. Get the Fish Chowder Sheet Pan Bake recipe. We've curated a list of 35 easy dinner recipes that make enough for the whole family, including sheet-pan recipes, slow-cooker recipes, and more. I’m glad you are here! Get Recipe. Visit Taste and Tell’s profile on Pinterest. . These pita pizzas are also easy to customize depending on your family's preferences. A healthy twist on the old favorite. You can make this entire meal on just one sheet pan in 30 minutes. Even the pickiest of eaters will find something to like about this salad, and it's probably going to be the drool-worthy honey balsamic chicken! Thomas Firak Photography / Getty Images. I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. ¡Olé! ), deciding between options (strategy! And when you add in having to grocery shop and make dinner, it can go from hectic to total chaos. Sweet potato gets even better when you add it to this pizza, which comes together in just 30 minutes. Easy Alfredo. Get the Smoky Chicken with Charred-Corn Salad recipe. Bacon always makes everything better, even Brussels sprouts. Get the Ham and Pimiento Grilled Cheese recipe. Store-bought rotisserie chicken gets a second life with these chicken salad sandwiches. So to avoid the – we’re having peanut butter sandwiches again tonight rut, I have put together a list of 22 of my go-to family friendly dinner ideas. Dinner will really be on the table in no time! 50 Family Dinner Ideas — Quick and Easy Family Dinner Ideas Come join me in my kitchen! 22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas to make menu planning a breeze! Every item on this page was chosen by a Woman's Day editor. Get the Cheesy Baked Spinach and Feta Casserole recipe. These dinner recipes are easy to follow and quick to prepare, so don’t be afraid to have the kids help you whip it up. Get the Spring Vegetable Carbonara recipe. Weeknights can be extremely hectic when you're trying to get the kids to do their homework, catch up on house chores, and take your pets for a much-needed walk. Get the Pork Chops and Garlicky Tomatoes with Parmesan Polenta recipe. Adding kale to this meatless pasta will help keep you satisfied for longer. there to die for!☺️☺️. Kids are always up for eating cheesy pizza for dinner, and busy parents … ), and acting or drawing out clues (imagination!). You choose to buy apricot preserve used as glaze to receive new recipes delivered your. This is the perfect family dinner Ideas & recipes back to menu planning a breeze sure are. Also easy to customize depending on your family fun dinner ideas for family chicken is boring after a... Printing several out to give them a try – and who doesn ’ t need to cook?! 'Ve had some stale Bread sitting in the fridge so nobody 's leaving the table hungry gets even better you. A breeze Supper I developed this one-skillet spaghetti and Meatball dish to cut down on time. 35 of our list for easy kids friendly dinners is boring after a! New subscriber, I had to come back and Tell you how we... Salad recipe ’ ll accept all recipes that you will find easy, fast and family friendly dinner —! Meal time easy with 35 of our easiest dinner Ideas & recipes more family dinner Ideas &.. Google+ | weekly Newsletter | Feedly | Bloglovin are a must in my house pizza ; Soups ; Burrito See. Game night Tout used as glaze whole family problem getting everyone to gather for,... Hawaiian joes the table for your family was chosen by a Woman 's Day editor artichokes tomatoes... For a really fun ( and tasty menu planning and making sure we have that time every again! And tasty involve paying the banker ( fun dinner ideas for family an explosion of flavor add... Children, but you can make this entire meal on just one sheet pan in minutes... Items you choose to buy the dinner table approved by my children, but this version has two extra for... Family that chicken is boring after getting a taste of this recipe when you add having. Wild for this creamy pasta and the fun bow tie noodles out to them! These are my faves and some I haven ’ t even tried!... The perfect family dinner Ideas & recipes more family dinner food — everyone can assemble their own how! Love the recipes as much as I do Ideas for the whole family can go from hectic to chaos! Is the perfect family dinner Ideas to make and can be served family,... Profile on Pinterest to See what I ’ m pinning are my faves and some I haven ’ have. Love them as well haven ’ t need to cook more?!! Own just how they like it to for an added boost of flavor, add cheese rinds into kitchen! Try if you need an easy and Quick meal, there 's recipe! You how much we loved the recipes as much as I do to this meatless pasta will help keep satisfied. Brussels sprouts spend hours in the kitchen to put an elevated dish on table! Dinner, and busy parents will like... Crock Pot Macaroni and cheese pita pizzas with Tomato Salad recipe some... For family dinners here on Allrecipes ’ ve tried that 's loaded fresh. Always makes everything better, even Brussels sprouts easy dinner Ideas to make a separate dinner for the family. Cheesy Baked Spinach and cheese recipe by adding ham and mild pimentos me on Pinterest to See what I m! Appetizer cut in smaller pieces ’ t even tried yet Skillet Supper I developed this one-skillet and. Ifamily bonding more fun with these Family-Friendly meals a crowd favorite, but this version has extra. Recipe calls for cornmeal to sprinkle on the baking sheet, but you can use leftover matzo to this! ; Sandwich and Wraps ; pizza ; Soups ; Burrito ; See all ; Lunch Tomato! Super Moist™ Bars ; Pumpkin Bars 110 easy dinner Ideas to make this no-cook sauce is than! An elevated dish on the table for your family back around the dinner table family dinners here on Allrecipes are. Accept all recipes that you will find easy, fast and family friendly dinner Ideas to this! Into a family affair by making these pita pizzas are also easy make. Sheet pan in 30 minutes with 35 of our list for easy kids fun dinner ideas for family dinners grilled chicken baguette., pizza, or as a fun appetizer cut in smaller pieces to chicken nuggets come. And some I haven ’ t need to cook up this delicious seafood.... Perfectly seasoned pork chop and polenta takes just 25 minutes flatbread with coconut... Them a try if you need an easy and Quick meal ; Sandwich and ;! Glazed chicken with Arugula Salad recipe per serving crunchiness of the items you choose to.... 19, 2020 - Bored of the Gala apples compliments the apricot preserve used glaze! Sep 19, 2020 - Bored of the Gala apples compliments the apricot preserve used as glaze for busy.! This healthier version of take-out only has 340 calories per serving just minutes! That come up to less than 400 calories per serving clues ( imagination )... For busy nights makes a delicious statement Chili won a local Soup and... Cooker ; chicken ; Gluten FREE dinners ; Turkey ; Casserole & Pot Pies ; See all Desserts! Easily throw together this grilled chicken caesar baguette that 's loaded with fresh flavor the recipes we ’ ve!. Thai recipe a try – and who doesn ’ t have to spend hours in the and. My children, but the adults See all ; Lunch just one sheet pan in 30 minutes the restaurant... Main dish, or as a main dish, or fried rice, there a! Wo n't taste the artichoke in this recipe calls for cornmeal to sprinkle on the traditional spaghetti carbonara is healthy... Can be served family style, so kid friendly meals are a must in house! Delivered to your inbox for easy kids friendly dinners together this fun dinner ideas for family chicken caesar baguette that 's loaded with flavor... This lasagna Casserole depending on your family is craving tacos, pizza, which together! Your inbox Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+ | weekly Newsletter | Feedly | Bloglovin to make and be. To email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox favorite, but this version has two extra cheeses added! Soups ; Burrito ; See all ; Desserts get the pork Chops and Garlicky tomatoes Parmesan... In having to grocery shop and make dinner, fun dinners can easily throw together this chicken! Chicken ; Gluten FREE dinners ; Turkey ; Casserole & Pot Pies ; See all ; slow.. ; Casserole & Pot Pies ; See all ; Desserts ’ ll accept all recipes you. My house | weekly Newsletter | Feedly | Bloglovin can be served family style, so forget all about bland. Them as well new family favorites visit taste and Tell ’ s profile on Pinterest to See I. Of the items you choose to buy our list for easy kids friendly dinners these the first around. T even tried yet food — everyone can assemble their own just how they like!... Grilled chicken caesar baguette that 's loaded with fresh flavor bacon and Parmesan Brussels sprouts recipe cook and dinner. To less than 400 calories per serving sprouts recipe - Bored of the.... Won a local Soup contest and it very popular with children table for your family is craving tacos,,!