That’s probably why credit checks are rising in popularity; the federal government, for instance, has done credit checks on public servants since 2015. Understanding the Limitations Keep in mind that employers cannot legally request a background check … Does Intel require background check? Asked June 8, 2016. Our reports are scrubbed for accuracy and clarity. Hire with confidence. To receive emails containing new articles and hiring market trends, and insights from our experts, sign up for our newsletter below. – Listen to Safe for Work, the Workopolis podcast “You need to be very careful if you don’t hire somebody because of the information that’s brought up,” says Pau. One word of warning: credit checks can’t be carried out secretly. ", Staffing and Recruiting: 100-500 employees, "We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. Companies in all 50 states are growing their business with better background Checks. What kind of background check does Intel do and how long does Intel take to complete a background check? <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 12 0 R 20 0 R 23 0 R 27 0 R 30 0 R 32 0 R 33 0 R 34 0 R 36 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 2 people answered. Utilizing the best in technology and the best in people. Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. During the reference check, you’ll want to verify that the applicant: Be specific in asking about the employee’s attendance habits, job performance, and communication skills – it’s all valuable information. Credit inquiries can bring to light erratic payment histories, personal bankruptcies, and legal issues. Hiring & Recruiting See all. If you’re concerned about information that arises, consider talking about it with the candidate. Our platform is easy-to-use and provides an intuitive user experience. “I have a client who does criminal background checks, and the president of the company has a strong opinion about any type of criminal convictions in their entire life, even if the person is in their 60s and it happened in their 20s. No background check required since I know people personally at Intel and there is deep trust in me. Can you imagine having coverage gaps and mistaken identities on your background check reports that you may or may not know about? Criminal data can be unclear and hard to interpret. Upvote. Employers looking to conduct a more comprehensive search of your personal and professional background may turn to your credit report or to any criminal records you might have. “I don’t know how much I’d go into detail because you’re just going to get a big argument back.”, See also: Downvote. 3 0 obj It stands to reason that a candidate mired in money woes might either be desperate enough to do something foolish, or simply be insufficiently competent to handle company money. What kind of background check does Intel do and how long does I… 3 people answered. With dedicated support staff specifically assigned to your account, our focus on responsiveness through phone, email, and chat has become a successful reality. The assistance from Customer Support is outstanding, and I appreciate it very much. In some cases, ruling a candidate out because of their past is not only unfair, but unwise. How do you feel about going to work each day at Intel? The top 4 job candidate lies to look out for Turnaround times on reports determine how quickly decisions can be made. 㮙qF鑫�(d�X⯮�`&�⌥��������z�婿���!U�bo�b��j�I�x���4FM�͕>70t�����"}�Khn�m��)�ˊFӷ�o��0sAkfr�΅{�����.H �7c�XܮhӴ+d\�lo>j�V.�_�oI���� �A.~d�[-��IGEȱ��L�-e���$��6#����5{��g�q�TS­�"��HA���LI�>K�(a�Z%�6k����}W�J�,�f�j�)[�I�����!�m�a*Sv:,H�c�*(��.���=I����1f3��w�6O�0e6'C�{������_c������^d%>BX�&�2OH�ɖ�(�/c��� �E�%��z�ҟ~���*��JY2 )��ȼ4�?��0���0�R��&������30����X��/^k( b�a��0.�n���`6�A����?NY�[�wJ�I�$}�p[0�R���$�|Ky6�����p�9�U$�*���xx� P)[�[o`*���#p2x%e���X}�D�w� Iq�7{W����9��ؘ4�;)����|��S(���MY���e���eX�/���h!.��������Lt� %��`{��5��c�%��ĿX�����®����ݬ#�0v��n�0������9�wEp{������/N��L�D��[*'J�;���e�ڃx�_b�Q����_�ؠ�b�~ �Wﰤ��K8f#�T^����Ȗs[CE�(L@�0�8M1v���oq�PUu���*k�5d�zM�4�WΒ(f(kj��9L]�,y�TŧU�N���5PURP��2ǩ*>]UP$֔!r��:�^�K�a�a� ����$��A��?�2��z���LՐ'a�A<. All of our reports are FCRA compliant and safe to use for employment decisions, anywhere in the United States. What should you wear to an interview at Intel? As an NAPBS accredited background check company, we adhere to the highest standards and practices. I think that it all depends on the organization of your hiring manager. 1 0 obj Home » Your Career Intel » Job Resources: Landing the Job You Want - Lucas Group » Finish Line » Understanding What Comes Up on a Background Check, Posted by Lucas Group ", Used the software for: Less than 6 months, "It is so easy to use! It could be a small criminal conviction and he doesn’t want to hire them,” says Lisa Kay, president and lead consultant at Peak Performance Human Resources. stream Fake degrees have become a multi-million dollar industry. x��\[o�F~��@�,,�3ފ�E.m���&uE��dY�D��?i��s�Bɡ���X,���DΜ9s��2�O�f}U���/ϟ4M9�^.�w�OwM���v���fy��\���Y����/}��5������ϟyO�>~t�-�ҰH��W�1/���xq�%Y�D�{��a�]d�j��Q���w���~�޾z�������4�����e0K��A�{A���8���/H|��g���p�d����*�(LS{,�8Ȝs������D(�q�$����}�