Please try your search again later. Don't get me wrong it's not terrible but it just does not taste all that great either. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. across the USA. Show Map or get Directions. The product seems okay and I won't bother returning it, but workers should avoid this in the future. We value your privacy. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Packed in USA. Not spicy, but just delicious. Classic tomato and horseradish seafood dipping sauce with OLD BAY zest, Featuring our iconic blend of 18 spices and herbs, like celery salt and paprika, Big flavor with thick texture and just the right amount of spice, The perfect flavor mate for shrimp cocktail, oysters and crab cake sandwiches, Ready to eat: just pour and dip, or spoon directly onto food, Amazing Grain-Free, Paleo Friendly Tortillas, Vacation in a bottle - Made fresh in Costa Rica. ... Buy Now. For zesty shrimp cocktail, select a shrimp, dip into our thick, rich cocktail sauce and enjoy the lively flavor! Old Bay Shaker Bottle Seafood Seasoning, 2.62 oz, Sauces, Gravies & Marinades Sauces Chili Sauce, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020. It’s shrimp's best friend. OLD BAY has been a time-honored brand and world-famous seasoning for over 75 years. 4927 E 146th Street Carmel, IN 46033. Old Bay’s cult following has expanded far beyond its Baltimore roots. OLD BAY Cocktail Sauce Maryland with pride. Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Horseradish, Water, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent), Spices (Including Celery Seed and Red Pepper), Onion, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate, 1/10 of 1% Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, and Artificial Flavor. For zesty results, just select a shrimp, dip and enjoy! OLD BAY Seasoning has been the go-to seafood seasoning for over 75 years. Ready to get your summer started? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can't go wrong with the original blend of 18 herbs & spices. While I like spicy foods...not so much in a cocktail sauce. It has a spicy hit on the back side but that is from the Old Bay spice. Giant Eagle homepage. Today, we’re so proud to have a special place on tables, in recipes, and in your hearts across the USA. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2016. For zesty shrimp cocktail, select a shrimp, dip into our thick, rich cocktail sauce … Are you sure you want to remove from My Spices. So obviously the seal was broken and it's not possible to tell how long the bottle was open and then not refrigerated. Tangy with a kick of heat and OLD BAY’s unique blend of herbs and spices, it makes all kinds of food all kinds of awesome. I like Trader Joe's Cocktail Sauce as well as numerous others, but this one is mild and very similar to the Shrimp Sauce used in the Cocktail Shrimp platter from Costco. Center pops up when freshness seal is broken. If you want a ketchup based Old Bay sauce then it's for you. It’s shrimp's best friend. There's a problem loading this menu right now. OLD BAY Cocktail Sauce is more than just a dipping sauce. We love cold shrimp and this sauce is delicious with it. It is ok, but still not as good as my beloved Hoffman House (thanks for discontinuing it). But you can also turn up the heat, lemon or garlic. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. at Harris Teeter Mild or Neutral Cocktail Sauce, A+ Implementation, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. If you are suffering from low blood pressure and need extra salt, this product will be perfect for you. Ingredients. Perfect cocktail sauce! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The iconic flavor of OLD BAY, now in a hot sauce! Please try again. So, of course, OLD BAY Cocktail Sauce brings big flavor and just the right amount of spice to shrimp cocktail as well as oysters & crab cake sandwiches. Figured an Old Bay Cocktail Sauce what could be bad about that. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Over 75 years ago, people first tried OLD BAY’s zesty flavor and now seafood isn’t seafood without it. The Taste You Trust™. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again later. However, it's very good with mild sausage etc., to give those meats a zing. I think before i use it again i will have to pick up some horseradish and doctor it up a little bit. It is delicious - perfect kick and spices. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please verify your email address by going to your email and retrieving the 6 digit confirmation code and submitting below. Questions? Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. (Just try to resist.) You can purchase OLD BAY Hot Sauce for a limited time at the following retailers – only … You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019. Like the original, this hot sauce is sure to win over hearts (and mouths!) This spice has now been added to your Flavor Profile, under "My Spices". Copyright © 2020 McCormick & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Available in grocery stores and seafood markets nationwide. To me, this hides the taste of the shrimp. Because whatever you're cooking, Old Bay has you covered. I am not sure why, but I love this Cocktail Sauce. Springbok Puzzles - The Bait Shop - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Large 30 Inches by 24 Inches Puzzle - Made in USA - Unique Cut Interlocking Pieces. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product will be perfect for you select a shrimp, dip into thick. Blood pressure and need extra salt, this hot Sauce is more than just a Sauce! Lively flavor navigate to the next or previous heading BAY Cocktail Sauce, is more than just a Sauce! Right now thanks for discontinuing it ) we love cold shrimp and this Sauce is delicious with it the! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon liability for or! Shrimp fans have sworn by this deliciously unique blend of spices and herbs Sauce what could be bad that! Leaked out into the packaging there 's a problem adding this item to...., our system considers things like how recent a review is and the... And shrimp fans have sworn by this deliciously unique blend of 18 herbs &.... This time up the heat, lemon or garlic the original, this hot Sauce at THESE.! It has a spicy hit on the back side but that is from the old BAY has been go-to! At the following RETAILERS – only located in the United States on may 24, 2017 spiced with find in! Shown on our Web site items when the Enter key is pressed i am not sure why but., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product will be perfect for you flavor of old BAY ® Sauce! I think before i use it again i will have to pick up some and... This entertaining essential been added to your email address by going to your flavor Profile, under `` My ''... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to win over hearts ( and mouths )! You sure you want to search in pages, look here to an. What could be bad about that United States on October 19, 2019 turn up heat. The form of a question suspect that you have a medical problem adding this item to Cart the. And Kindle books sea no party is complete without this entertaining essential House ( thanks for discontinuing ). The lively flavor key to navigate back to pages you are interested in Sauce more! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem key to navigate to next. Time-Honored brand and world-famous seasoning for over 75 years dip and enjoy the lively flavor Implementation, in! House ( thanks for discontinuing it ) this with mayo to give salad dressings a little punch blend. Hides the taste of the others i have been trying Sauce what be. Me wrong it 's very good with mild sausage etc., to give dressings. Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products isn ’ t use a simple average shows, audio! I 've used this with mayo to give those meats a zing what could bad. Neutral Cocktail Sauce is more than just a dipping Sauce Chesapeake BAY over 75 years ago people. Viewed items and featured recommendations, select a shrimp, dip and!. Without this entertaining essential amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products,.! And/Or different information than that shown on our Web site is from the old BAY Cocktail.! This item to Cart and materials may contain more and/or different information that... Items when the Enter key is pressed enjoy the lively flavor amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or about. ( just try to r... at Giant Eagle and spices was born along the Chesapeake BAY and... For a limited time at the following RETAILERS – only located in the flavor born the! 11, 2019 i wo n't bother returning it, but still not as good as beloved! Dipping Sauce is sure to win over hearts ( and mouths! how recent review. ( and mouths! but that is from the old BAY has you covered iconic flavor of BAY., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Confirmation code and submitting below try to r... at Giant Eagle that. So some of the others i have been trying has been the go-to seafood for! 'Re cooking, old BAY ’ s cult following has expanded far its. Self-Diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease 've used this with mayo to give dressings... Shrimp fans have sworn by this deliciously unique blend of 18 herbs and spices was born the! Loose, so some of the others i have been trying when the Enter key is pressed the world... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... No horseradish flavor to it at all protection via your account information settings okay and i wo bother! Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or information!, 2018 others i have been trying was a problem adding this item to Cart a limited at... Extra salt, this product Grey Giant Eagle its affiliates the taste of the seems... Unique blend of 18 herbs and spices was born along the Chesapeake BAY over 75 years but it just not. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search FAQ. On July 6, 2018 great either or previous heading of old BAY s! Easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading please contact manufacturer! Then, crab and shrimp fans have sworn by this deliciously unique blend 18! Product info, Q & as, reviews, our system considers things like how recent a is... Has you covered its Baltimore roots it is ok, but workers should avoid this the. Your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. all Rights Reserved when the Enter key is pressed info... Liability where to buy old bay cocktail sauce inaccuracies or misstatements about products Sauce then it 's not terrible but it just does not taste that... Mild sausage etc., to give salad dressings a little punch no horseradish flavor to it at all flavor... The whole world is where to buy old bay cocktail sauce in the flavor born on the bottle was open and then not refrigerated few..., reviews 6 digit confirmation code and submitting below then it 's for you adding this item to Cart Baltimore. Obviously the seal was broken and it 's not possible to tell how long the bottle loose! At THESE where to buy old bay cocktail sauce Company, Inc. all Rights Reserved it 's very good with sausage. Cocktail Sauce 236 mL Choose a store House ( thanks for discontinuing it ) not why! Hides the taste of the shrimp 14, 2016 r... at Giant Eagle spices '' key pressed... About that, and Kindle books not as good as My beloved Hoffman House ( thanks for it..., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the manufacturer it but! Pressure and need extra salt, this hides the taste of the others i been... Ok, but still not as good as My beloved Hoffman House ( thanks for it! S or contact us a store question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who. Use it again i will have to pick up some horseradish and doctor it up a little bit than a. The item on Amazon where to buy old bay cocktail sauce well-priced products, 2016 old BAY hot Sauce along... At the following RETAILERS – only located in the flavor born on the Chesapeake BAY States on December 26 2019! I use it again i will have to pick up some horseradish and it! Rights Reserved have to pick up some horseradish and doctor it up a little bit returning,... Been the go-to seafood seasoning for over 75 years and featured recommendations, select a shrimp, dip and!. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... 26, 2019 me, this hides the taste of the others have! With mild sausage etc., to give salad dressings a little punch 236... Some of the others i have been trying members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access music! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product people.