In FZ bike series which model is better? Thanks for reporting this. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. New 2014 FZ & FZ-S share smaller engine with lesser power! FZ FI comes with an Engine that works with the fuel Injection system through the use of sensors, actuators and an Engine Control Unit (ECU). Which bike I can choose between Apache RTR 160 4V and FZ V3 BS6? I want to get rid of this situation. Launched: Yamaha FZ and FZ-S v2.0. That of new FZ-S ver. But you will get it from dealers stock if any. Surprisingly, Yamaha managed to make new FZ and FZ-S v2.0 bikes more appealing by claiming improved 0-100 sprint time and hike in mileage by 14% along with lowered CO2 emission. Can I install MT-15 headlight in Yamaha FZ S Fi? The face of the bike has some noticeable changes. Only consider Yamaha FZ-S if you are a true Yamaha fan. Fest. Advanced midship muffler is fitted there for protective purpose and gives perfect engine sound. Yamaha FZ S FI (V 2.0) was available in 2 variants at the price of 1 Lakh. Word around suggested slightly bigger engine with more power would be featured to step up its game. It's a four-stroke, air-cooled engine which can churn out a maximum power output of 12.9 bhp at 8000 rpm. You can find lot of youngsters roaring on these model motorbikes. Split type rear grab bar for the comfort of the pillion rider along with the skid free split type seats. There is no difference in the performance of this extremely refined engine. At 2014 Delhi Auto Expo, Yamaha showcased next generation FZ-S concept with significant design changes; no word about engine or power spec. The maximum torque of 12.8 Nm is achieved at 6000 rpm. Yamaha FZS V2 price was INR 98,680 before being discontinued. But you check it in other showroom. Last month I purchased one second hand FZ Fi V2 2014 model but from beginning the bike has starting problem FZS sports a small but trendy tinted visor just above its modern headlight. How to start this bike without self start - FZS V2? But they are vital for the smooth functioning of your bike. When the Magnite was first showcased it generated a lot of interest, primarily for its sharp looks and also because of its indicative pricing.... Italian excellence at its best - born from the co, BMWs latest super-coupe is fast, striking to look, It's beautiful to look at, it's supremely fast and, Love them or hate them, they’re here to stay. Yamaha FZS V2 Fi is powered by a 149cc engine which develops a maximum power of 12.9 Bhp and maximum torque of 12.8 Nm. Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 features a very powerful and effective suspension system. Not only is the FZ-25 getting an ABS upgrade in 2019,... Yamaha has started taking bookings of the newly launched FZ and FZ-S Version 2.0 in... Yamaha FZ-S Version 2.0 Ownership Review By Koushik Paul, Do It Yourself- Adjusting Monoshock Suspension Of Yamaha FZ-S V2.0, New Yamaha FZ And FZ-S V2.0 Deliveries To Begin By End Of July. Let us deliver your automotive fix through mail or WhatsApp, maybe both. The illumination light is also orange in colour which could have been blue for a change. Tyres and tubes on two-wheelers need to be checked regularly. Yes . And it did. Q. 30 June 2014 Additionally, it can generate a max power of 13.2 BHP at 8000rpm and a max torque of 12.8Nm at 6000rpm. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Best commuter offered by Yamaha ... Till now this formula has worked for Yamaha. There is nothing analogue on this instrument console. good performance, nice bike but maintenance cost very high, Best milage bike best experiencegoxohxigzigzzfuf6465,667676765665053gfshjgdbbgnbfgjoigjdhdhddhhdufufufuhfhf, Poor no performance very high maintenance I am very angry I am very sad perchace yamaha fz s fi le sad sad , I m using this bike since 2015 the bike is awesome now it's around 48000km drivenwhen it comes to mileage i m getting 60 km/l in highways when i drive smoothly like 65km/h to70km/h in an eco drivingi m loving it and the maintenance is also cheap compare to other bikes. What Can i use mobile or chain lube for my fz s fi? . There is everything similar on this bike except for the handlebar which is positioned a bit lower than FZ16 which is hardly noticeable. 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI AT First Drive Review, 2021 Mercedes Maybach S-Class Gets More Comfortable, Lamborghini Huracán STO: Track Machine Made For Road, Renault Kiger Show-Car Revealed Ahead Of Launch, Mini JCW GP inspired edition launched at Rs 46.90 lakh, Ferrari SF90 Spider: Most Powerful Production Super-car, New Hyundai Kona EV Gets An Electric Update, BMW iX Electric SUV: When A Vision Turns Into Reality, Hyundai partners with NVIDIA to enhance connected car technology. This is done for a more relaxed position while driving with a perfect palm grip. Yamaha’s fuel injection system and reduced chassis weight (by 3 kg) also contributes to keeping up appearances on a rev match. All rights reserved. This allows the best engine performance at all kind of speeds by providing fuel that is calculated at 1/1000 sec based on inlet pressure / throttle position / engine rotation speed and through many more factors. The bike has rear-set footpegs and wider new seat which makes it comfortable than before. Q. please suggest me. The recently launched revised version of FZS features new smoky graphics on its uplifted fuel tank. E.g - Which variant of FZ S FI (V 2.0) is best to buy? The new FZ-S has new digital instrument cluster, new head light, split seats new tyres but with same size and redesigned exhaust muffler as updation. Significant changes from older FZ apart from power train includes new body graphics, redesigned headlight unit, new visor, clear turn indicators, new multifunction digital instrument panel with ECO indicator, air scoops below tank, split seats, new pillion grab rails, redesigned exhaust end cap, new tire hugger, fresh tail light assembly, redesigned tire treads and tweaked front and rear suspension settings. Spy shots did not help to determine performance upgrades either. The talk of the town Yamaha FZ-S Version 2.0 is finally road tested today by BikesIndia. RushLane Facebook Groups - CrashLane, SpyLane, InfoLane, MemeLane, SnagLane. Be it city's traffic or highways, this bike is surely going to please you with its ride and handling. These shows make links between Motorcycle enthusiasts, manufactures, dealers and media people. You love your bike, but just the love isn't enough. In Sri Lanka the Yamaha FZ FI Ver 2.0 is available for purchase at Rs 429,900/-. FZS is based on the same platform of FZ16 and looks strikingly different despite having identical dimensions and shape. Yamaha FZ FI Motorbike In March 2009, Yamaha launched FZ-S with front visor, striking colour theme and marginally higher price tag. The updated Hyundai Tucson launched, available in petrol and diesel powertrains. Previous Yamaha FZ FI V2.0 was replaced in India by the New FZ-FI Ver 3.0 motorcycles. Its low fuel efficiency used to bother the riders but as per the company claims, the FZS Version 2.0 Fi is equipped with BLUE CORE technology which has improved the mileage with no reduction in the overall performance. Check detailed comparison of old and new Yamaha FZ’s technical specifications: (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Started in 2008, RushLane is India's leading auto news website. However, if you use it in the city, there are no issues but once you open the throttle completely on highways, you will search for power which goes missing. So don't take them lightly and pay extra attention, The electrical system is one of the most commonly ignored parts of a bike. Worry not- we hate those spams too! Soon the Japanese motorcycle maker launched Fazer 150 which is nothing but FZ-16 with a giant fairing on front end asking for bigger bill. Easy acceleration and slowing at your control in quick time with its sensor is provided. Yamaha FZ v3 150cc new model is available in BS6 Version. Moreover, the bike has racy stripes on its rims which look cool. Explore images & specs with 22 used FZ S V 2.0 bikes available for sale on BikeWale.