Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. I spent the day switching out my summer flowers for mums and turning over the garden. Pour marinade over and seal, pressing out any excess air. Serve with some crusty bread; open a hearty red and enjoy! Grill steak for about 8-9 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Place meat in a shallow glass dish. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Flank steaks italian dressing marinade recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar. Marinated Flank Steak over Arugula and Parmesan Salad. September 10, 2011 By Michele Leave a Comment. Pour marinade over steak and flip to coat both sides. This marinade recipe is flavored with soy sauce, honey, lime, and garlic, tenderizing the meat … Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight. For the salad: 2 bunches of arugula (about 4 big cups), washed. Although I always hate to see the summer end, I have to admit that I am ready for the wonders of fall…the change of colors, the freshness in the air, a fire in the fire pit. Serve immediately with extra lemon slices. (Keep the … Mix the red wine, vinegar, soy sauce and olive oil in a small bowl. Marinate the steak overnight (or all … Place steak in resealable plastic bag. Pierce the steak with a fork 20 to 30 times. Remove flank steak from marinade. Pour marinade over and seal, pressing out any excess air. Subscribe now and receive our e‑Cookbook: A Tavola - Gatherings and a 10% discount code to shop at our new online store! The flavors of the marinated beef married with the bite of the arugula and parmesan is heavenly. 5. Place the steak or steaks into a resealable plastic bag and pour the Italian dressing over the steaks, making sure meat is well coated. Marinated Flank Steak over Arugula and Parmesan Salad, 2 bunches of arugula (about 4 big cups), washed, 1 pan to fry the steak, 1 large platter to hold the salad and the steak, Filed Under: Food, Main Courses, Recipes, Salads Tagged With: Arugula, Parmesan, salad, Steak, Your email address will not be published. Score steak on both sides; place in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. 2. 1 pan to fry the steak, 1 large platter to hold the salad and the steak. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade and cover dish/seal bag. Slice the steak in 1/4 inch thick slices against the grain. 3. Place steak in resealable plastic bag. Remove steak from refrigerator. 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar. (Or freeze up to 6 months; thaw before grilling.) Your email address will not be published. Place in a shallow baking dish. 4. In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together the dressing mix, oil, and lemon juice. I needed something simple for dinner. Discard marinade. Get one of our Flank steaks italian dressing marinade recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. My name is Michele and together with my brother, Joe, grew up as children of wonderful first-generation Italian-Americans in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, a small town on the Delaware River that saw a large influx of Italian immigrants in the early 20th century. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade over the top of the steak. Lay over the arugula salad and pour any accumulated juices over the slices. Serve with grilled baby bell peppers. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible and seal. In a medium bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper. Allow to come to room temperature before grilling. Shave some additional parmigiano over top. In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except the steak. Italian Flank Steak Tender and delicious, Italian Flank Steak is a perfect meal for a busy night. Whisk together the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and mustard. Mix the arugula with the dressing and plate on a serving platter. Good appetite! Put the steak in the hot pan and sear for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. For variations of this recipe, Italian Steak, see below. Remove from marinade and allow any excess to drip off. Cut the marinated grilled flank steak against the fibers and the tasty meat will melt in your mouth. 0 replies 2 pkgs Italian Salad Dressing Mix; oil; lemon juice; flank steak Instructions. Allow to marinate 4 hours or overnight, turning steak occasionally.