For The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PC, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Recorder follower mod:Lost files quest 2nd item? can you direct me there? If I don't have any save foler, then where my saved games are saved at? I own both consoles. I wish you well, all the same. Her goal is to follow the player around with the intent to "record" their story. You can then save to a location of your own choice. Essential follower Fully voiced Has her own questline, in which the player must help her recover missing records scattered across Skyrim. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It reminds me of NES games like Zelda and Mario where you had to learn the hidden locations through your friends 'back in the day'. Finding the files might be a little bit of a pain in the ass but I really like the fact that it isn't baby proofed and spoon fed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Yes I like playing dress up with my digital Barbies and I'm a perv. I'd like to make a copy for a seperate location to save for multiple characters. Or maybe a mod for it? Recorder makes several video game references, one of which includes The Legend of Zelda. 6: ApachiiHair.esm. I'm super happy with it so if she said she's working on it I really don't care when as long as it does pop up in 2017 at least LOL. Go to the Steam site and click on file and Backup. All rights reserved. Help!! The First File is in WinterHold as it states in the quest, go there, found the file and picked it up/read it. To be fair, I don't abide by anyones standards, I live by my own, and obey no one. - Buckaroo Banzai. - Recorder's first quest of eight: "Tracking Lost Files" - Readjusted idles and certain voice files to quieter - Added three more songs - More dialogue and idles (Ex: "Did you have any questions?") Recorder is a follower mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Is there a place where Skyrim puts its saves on the computer ie Minecraft. %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves, I don't have any Save folder, but I have saves in the game. I don't care about your console wars idiocy. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. "No matter where you go, there you are." ". XD. mine go to documents/my games/skyrim/saves. Is there a place where Skyrim puts its saves on the computer ie Minecraft. I am sick of saving over saves by accident .__. © Valve Corporation. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. - Drunk Recorder = Joke Recorder! if there is a mod Nexus or Steam workshop works I use them both. So I took her to the Temple of Mara did the dialogue for lover status waited 24 hours came back to the temple and said that we couldn't get married because of protocols but we could be lovers (which works for me) and now she addresses me and the acknowledge's me as her lover which is awesome. How do I get the race compatibility mod for skyrim on xbox one. I just hope that the MA will come back and fix the marriage bugs with her. I do not have any skyrim/my games in my Doc. I am currently having an issue with the first portion of Recorder's quest of retrieving her files. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I think she's the greatest follower so far. To many games remove any challenge by putting quest markers on everything and the way the files are handled in this mod is a breath of fresh air. To many games remove any challenge by putting quest markers on everything and the way the files are handled in this mod is a breath of fresh air. ... Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp. After taking her to the Temple of Mara I recently just checked her inventory and got the summon recorder spell which works very nice and just like Sophia you can load her up with things and summon her wherever you want, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. Finding the files might be a little bit of a pain in the ass but I really like the fact that it isn't baby proofed and spoon fed. Check your documents folder, or your game folder. - Fixed drunk package to have her return to normal after waiting for few in game hours Recorder "You can't go to a party at the Thalmor Embassy dressed like that" help?