Oh So Foodie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. - I love to make my own caramel sauce. Appetizers & Snacks It is one of my all-time favorite easy keto recipes. Get back to Keto and Low Carb basics with Keto Basic AF. Second Step: Combine the cream cheese and sweetener together until they are fluffy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below! Mix on medium-low speed until the mixture is creamy. I have not actually tested this as a frozen dessert without thawing, but if that’s what you’re craving, you’re probably better off making strawberry mason jar ice cream instead. To make the cheese fluff and at its best, make sure you are using quality ingredients. By using this website, you agree to the Terms & Disclosures and Privacy Policy. In a separate bowl, beat mascarpone and Erythritol. And thankfully, strawberry cheesecake fluff is very low in carbs, making it the perfect in-the-moment keto treat. Love this recipe? However, I highly recommend powdered monk fruit sweetener with allulose – it makes the creamiest texture with no aftertaste and also doesn’t crystallize if you have any left over. Print, 8 oz cream cheese 4 oz cold heavy cream 4 tbsp sour cream ¼ cup granulated stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract, For decoration: 1/3 cup chopped strawberries (optional). A lot of times, I will make it in advance and remove it from the fridge when we are ready to eat it. Yum! This easy keto cheesecake fluff recipe is a quick and easy dessert that you won’t want to stop eating! (Learn about net carbs here.) You want the tips to gently curve over when held upright – there’s a photo in that post. I’ve been getting out of the bacon and egg thing so having that half a cup after I finished the bacon and egg it was just SO delicious and I had the biggest smile on my face. To actually make the cheesecake fluff, you’ll be mixing your sweetener (I strongly recommend you use Stevia over artificial options like aspartame) with cream cheese until it makes a creamy mixture. Lastly, pipe or spoon this tasty keto cheesecake fluff with heavy cream and cream cheese into dessert bowls and serve. Picture the creamy filling of cheesecake, except more creamy, and you eat it with a spoon. My father wanted to watch me eat the first bite and was super happy it turned out. Does cheesecake fluff taste like actual cheesecake? © Copyright 2019 Oh So Foodie. Cheesecake fluff is made with a handful of fat-heavy ingredients that are all staples of many of our keto baking recipes, such as cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream. It uses ingredients you probably have on hand, so it’s convenient to whip up. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. I would sweeten to taste, as the amount needed will be significantly less. Then beat in the pure vanilla extract and sour cream until everything is well combined. 2.) I'm Bree. You can! So simple & so delicious! Light, creamy strawberry cheesecake fluff needs just 6 ingredients + 10 minutes prep time. However, if you want to add some yummy keto toppings, here are some ideas that you can use while keeping the carb count low: I used powdered Erythritol because it is low carb sweetener and has nice blending properties. By using a zero sugar option, not only is it possible to keep this cheesecake low in carbs, but you’re also sparing yourself from the many unpleasant side effects and health complication that come with sugar consumption. Blueberries and raspberries would make a perfect topping as well. Hi Apriyl, Yes that will work just fine. Totally approved! Breakfast & Brunch This blog contains affiliate links. It’s pretty and cures your sweet tooth. Home / Recipe Index / Keto Low Carb Desserts / Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe. Share your recipe picture with @wholesomeyum or #wholesomeyum on Instagram or in our Facebook support group, too - I'd love to see it! This is the perfect dessert for summer. It is the best to chill the cheesecake before consuming. If you decide to use something else, my keto sweeteners guide has a conversion calculator included – use that to find out how much to use of whatever you have. - Add some sugar-free chocolate chips or crushed chocolate on top. Where does nutrition info come from? Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! Yes, basically you will be getting the cheesecake filling without the cheesecake crust with this easy fluff. Registered trademark. I had a late night craving and ran into this recipe. It hit the sweet tooth spot. Would KiteHill Plain dairy-free almond milk cream cheese option work to substitute for the cream cheese? In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, powdered sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract with an electric blender until smooth. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations. Scrape down the beater and the sides of the bowl with a spatula then switch to the whisk attachment and pour in the heavy cream. https://screwedonstraight.net/keto-desserts-cheesecake-fluff-edition Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.