(We may be weird like that, I don't know. Note from reviewer: Decreased the butter by ⅓ and only used ⅔, ¾ cup of erythritol and half ½ cup of stevia. Separate the dough into a roughly 60/40 ratio, and spread the larger amount onto the base of a baking dish. When they are very soft they can be made without an egg to bind them. Will try it again! It might be the Swerve as I use erythritol. If you like to share a bite of your food with your furry friend -- use a different sweetener! They've been a godsend during my keto dieting. Thank you, I know this is months later, but I believe that the recipe is 1 cookie per serving. Thanks for this recipe. March 19, 2017 by Angela Coleby 175 Comments. I rechecked my ingredients and details, and otherwise followed the recipe. I will go through your site and see if I can find your favorite reciepes. Best decision ever. Thanks for visiting! It was loved by my whole family. Happy baking! They are good for about 3 to 4 days kept in the fridge. LOL! So glad you enjoyed them! Hello Angela! It’s a pantry must-have! Absolutely love this recipe. With a Flair of humor to add (Whoooo). Perhaps try some chia jam too? Beat together the butter, cream cheese and sweetener. They never made it to the fridge. I tried with cocoa powder but think I added too much. Sounds a good idea! Thank you! The texture is light and airy while giving you the sweet and tangy flavor of cream cheese in every bite. I can't see any reason why you could not use almond flour instead though. The powdered sweetener is optional but a nice little dusting on the top. I drooled over the keyboard at that suggestion! Then, add the remaining ingredients and set aside. Would it be a stretch to say that cream cheese makes the world a better place? Made it without the chocolate chips bc I’m weird and always want the sweet soft batter without the hard chocolate chips lol. It browns like regular table sugar (I've made caramel sauce and spun sugar from it), and bakes like regular sugar. Is that the case. In a bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese and erythritol (or sugar substitute of choice). Cream the butter and sweetener until light and fluffy. They are perfectly sweet, not bitter, and I am very sensitive to bitter. . Like dessert sand in your mouth dry, and then they fell apart. I've rolled it up to put it in the fridge but I'm worried it's not going to cook right due to the texture. If using a blender add all wet ingredients together and blend until smooth, After combining egg and cream cheese add in vanilla and liquid monk fruit. Can't wait to try more of your recipes! You will need to add more flour. One tip with handling the dough is keep your hands wet. How do these keto cream cheese cookies taste? I added a tbs of shredded coconut to my second batch and fewer chips just for something different! Place the dough(it will be gooey) onto a sheet of parchment paper. Squeeze dough out of cookie press or roll out into a cookie log and slice. Perhaps add another egg? The only things you’re going to need for this low carb dessert are softened cream cheese, softened butter, sweetener, vanilla, and chocolate chips. The only thing I did different was use almond flour instead of coconut flour because our stores didn’t have coconut flour. Your email address will not be published. I made the dough following the specifications except by my scale 60g of cream cheese was actually 5tbsp not 3 and it wasn't not sticky in the least. Let cookies cool on pan for 5-10 minutes then place on a cooling rack. Can regular flour be used? Dough tastes just like freaking cheesecake. Do you have any ideas what may have happened?? }, 7 Irresistible Keto Coffee Recipes You Need to Try ASAP. I added a splash of lemon juice to mine and used Stevia Sweetener. If I make them again I would add lemon juice or chocolate or something. That's at shame. Then I guess this recipe isn’t for you. They have a nice texture and they taste beter on day two. I gave up using artificial sweeteners several years ago. When I put this in my fitness pal (even without choc.