Add instant coffee, sweetener, and boiling water to a medium mixing bowl. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Traditionally, dalgona coffee is made with milk; however, milk is higher in carbs compared to more keto friendly options like heavy cream or nut milks. Home » Low Carb Recipes » 4 Ways to Make Keto Dalgona Whipped Coffee. Calories 14, Total C 2.9g, Fiber 0g, Net C 2.9g, Sugars 0.6g, Fat 0g, Protein 0.4g. Handheld small blender with a whisk attachment, 2 cups unsweetened milk of your choice (almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk, cashew milk). If it becomes too watery or loses its peaks from the frothiness, you can simply add it to the blender again. I recommend using an electric mixer to whip your coffee foam. The fats in the creamers and MCT can cause the whip to fall flat and not retain volume. Top it over almond milk and you got yourself an indulgent low-carb/keto beverage without ever having to leave your home! Then, the whipped dalgona coffee is served over milk, hot or cold. This keto lemonade is also a healthy option to replace sugar-brimming, less healthy summer beverages. Here’s a printable version of this Keto Cloud Recipe: Filed Under: Low Carb Drinks, Low Carb Recipes, Your email address will not be published. It is a layered drink of cream or nut milk and a smooth coffee foam on top. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar. 4 Ways to Make Keto Dalgona Whipped Coffee. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "isfr34az34-20"; (omg!) Mix it until frothy and forms peaks. The nut milk I prefer is macadamia nut milk. All over Instagram and TikTok, you see people showing off their creamy, foamy coffee drinks. Warm the milk/cream in the microwave. Make sure you get the 100% unsweetened kind since some cocoa powders tend to loaded with sugar. Keto Dalgona Coffee is an incredible Iced Sugar-Free drink that's made with only 4 ingredients. Dalgona coffee is a super popular coffee drink that is made up of equal parts of instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. Matcha whisk; Mason jar or bottle with a lid; Fork; Keto Dalgona Whipped Coffee Recipe Nutrition. Will I get “Keto Flu” and what do I do about it? You won’t regret making these! To serve, fill a glass with ice, pour cold milk, and top with the frothy whipped coffee. Any type of instant coffee will work - regular coffee or espresso. If you didn’t want to use cocoa powder, you could try using ChocZero Chocolate Syrup. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk, cashew milk. Everyone loves mochas! Whip them into a fluffy and velvety coffee cream for the perfect morning coffee or afternoon treat. Some of the links in the ketofocus.com website contain affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, ketofocus.com will make a commission. The Keto Starter Guide is an amazing resource as you get started on your keto/low carb journey. It will just take longer - about 8-10 minutes of constant whisking to produce the stable foam. To add a chocolate flavor, we add cocoa powder to create a mocha dalgona coffee that is worthy of any coffeehouse brew. Save 10% off your order with code KETOFOCUS at checkout. Yes, you betcha! To make Dalgona coffee without sugar, simply whip equal amounts of instant coffee, granulated sweetener (Erythritol or Monk Fruit), hot water until it magically turns into an airy and velvety cream with stiff peaks. It is made using instant coffee and a sweetener. To make a keto mocha dalgona coffee, you need to add 100% unsweetened cocoa powder to yield a chocolately flavor. 1 egg white 1 Tablespoon swerve 1 tsp matcha powder Milk Instructions: whip the egg white until almost stiff peaks, then whip in the swerve until stiff peaks. The cocoa powder does this to come extent too. Dalgona coffee is a Korean frothy coffee drink that is made by whipping instant coffee, hot water, and sugar together, until it turns into fluffy coffee! If you like the sweeter things in life, try this sugar-free keto strawberry lemonade recipe. Besides coffee and sweetener, the third main ingredient you need to make a keto mocha dalgona coffee is cream or nut milk. Add 1 tbsp milk substitute and whip to make it frothy3. It will only take a few mintues to acheive a velvety smooth foam. You know I’m not doin’ that. This recipe yields 2 cups of sugar-free Dalgona coffee, so you’ll need 1 tbsp instant coffee for each serving. This keto mocha dalonga coffee is a chocolate verison of the popular whipped coffee sensation. It’s easy to turn your whipped mocha into a keto friendly mocha dalgona coffee by using alternative sweeteners like monkfruit and erythritol. Making this keto Dalgona Matcha Latte (or green tea latte) will only take 5 to 10 minutes. The original recipe has 4 Tbs of white sugar. Matcha Dalgona Green Tea Latte. That equates to 20 grams of carbohydrates. 12 oz milk substitute (plus 1 tbsp) 3 tbsp heavy cream 2 tbsp sweetener 1 tbsp matcha Here you can find only easy, healthy, low carb recipes. Will I get "Keto Flu" and what do I do about it. I'm so excited you are here. I’m the girl behind MyKetoPlate. You can enjoy a hot keto mocha dalgona or and iced dalgona as this beverage can be served over hot or cold milk options. Whipped coffee has taken the internet by storm. You can then simply spoon the fluffy green tea mixture on top of iced almond milk … The keto dalgona matcha latte is sugar-free, coffee-free and lower in caffeine compared to the traditional dalgona coffee. amzn_assoc_title = ""; Top with half of the Dalgona coffee foam. Before we get to the 4 ways you can enjoy this frothy coffee recipe, here are a few questions others have asked.