Then you grill (or pan fry if you don’t have a grill) your pork chops over direct heat. Pretty much ERRY-THANG will taste amazing with this stuff on it. Add pork chops to a container with a lid, and pour the marinade over the top. I highly recommend allowing the pork chops to marinate overnight. Your email address will not be published. May be ok for low carb but too much sugar for keto. That “al Pastor” butter is really where the magic happens! I wanted to make a low carb friendly version of the pork in the al pastor style that could be recreated at home, and I think this Keto Pork Chops al Pastor recipe is a scrumptious ode to the original! lessen the formation of these compounds, HCAs and PAHs, Holiday Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing. These were sooo good! Since I’m going to be eating this for lunch, I chopped the pork chops up into bite sized portions. Really delicious! Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, read on about how amazing these Keto Pork Chops al Pastor are and I guarantee you’ll want to make them ASAP! I normally end up punting and making either Mexican Spinach Casserole or Cheesy Chicken Casserole. I did have to do some subs in the butter topping because I’m allergic to pineapple. We will add this to our regular rotation! It’s a feast for your taste buds, but also your eyes! Return pork chops to pan and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes. 4. Privacy Policy, This post may contain affiliate links. Step 1). Rest – Let pork chops stand for 5 minutes before eating to let juices redistribute. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet (cast iron preferred) on medium high heat. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Love this recipe? Sigh… Dieting is hard.”. How can something this creamy and delicious be Keto!? Have made it several times and cant get enough. Faux Bread Quest: Holy Grail! Coat the pork chops in the marinade. Your email address will not be published. This gets you that super juicy, delicious pork chop! In this case, I made a round of Spinach Crap and combined it with the pork for lunch! Also subbed fresh parsley for the cilantro because it’s what I had on hand. Just the right amount of spice to not be overpowering but give nice flavour. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This recipe starts by making the marinade. Easy Keto Recipes and Menu Plans, Low Carb, Paleo, & Gluten Free Recipes. Check out the post for a referral to Butcher Box, a source I trust for the healthiest meats possible. Pork Chops were on sale at BJs so I thought I’d bake up a ton of pork chops and serve it with a side of Spinach Crap! This week I wanted to try something different. When eating pork chops on keto, keep in mind that they are pretty lean. ★☆ Add mushrooms to pan and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Grill the pork chops over direct heat for about 3 minutes per side, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 145 degrees. Please accept or decline them. In a medium size bowl whisk together the coconut aminos, Vita Fiber, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and Chili Garlic Sauce. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Keto Pork Tenderloin Marinade. This is my latest in a long line of recipes I tag with 5-day indicating you can make them on Sunday and have lunch for the week! These Keto Pork Chops al Pastor are delicious and loaded with flavor even without the finishing butter…. Remove the pork chops … For the pork chops: Combine the chipotle peppers, cumin, cloves, oregano, salt, vinegar and oil in a small blender cup and blend until smooth. Thanks for a new go-to for my recipe box. ! This content is imported from {embed-name}. Be sure to buy humanely raised pastured pork chops, which are better for you as well as for the environment! This recipe is suitable for Keto diets. Combine all of the butter ingredients in a medium bowl and blend with a fork or spatula until fully mixed. Classic Monkfruit Powdered 2:1 Sugar Substitute. Add pork chops or steak, without marinade, reserve the marinade. If frozen, thaw for 30 minutes before using. Step 2). We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Start by adding all of the ingredients other than the pork chops to a food processor; Mix the marinade; Place all of the pork chops in a greased pan and pour the marinade over it; Cook for 60 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping after 30 minutes; Chop up the pork chops into bite sized pieces and divide equally into 10 lunch servings I’m always looking for new meals that make lunch for the week. The butter is a must. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Set the bag of pork chops in the refrigerator overnight to marinate or for 4 hours minimum. Next, place all of the pork chops in a large baking dish and coat with the marinade. Shout it from the rooftops! Mexican in origin, the term “al Pastor” refers to a dish containing pork that has been marinated in a spicy paste of chilis, pineapple, onions, herbs, and lime juice among other things. In this case, this dish uses a balsamic glaze to give it a little extra kick. Any cooking needs proper shaping of the food items for soft result of delicious meat food. Be prepared for all of your guests to oooh and ahhh and say things like “This is keto?” to which you can reply “I know, right? This is a recipe I go to frequently cause its SO GOOD! Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Nice recipe! Pepper. Gonna have to try that next. That velvety cloak of butter melts into the chops, revealing little jewels of purple onion, fresh green cilantro, and bright yellow pineapple on top. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Your email address will not be published. Pork is very lean so pair with a fatty side to balance out the meal. 1 tsp. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. How to get the results you want...easily! Cook longer for well done pork. How to Make a Keto Pork Chop Marinade. Please see my full. I have repeatedly shared this recipe with friends and family. Cook for 60 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping the pork chops half way through. Absolutely delicious! Add double cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a pinch of chilli flakes. Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and place on a plate to keep warm. Make extra to keep some handy in the fridge, and my friends your summer BBQ game just got taken to the next level.